Girl Sugoren went polling to see who out of all the dreamy-dreamboat anime and manga characters out there girls wish were around in real life.
1. Lupin III (Lupin III) - "If he were around, life seems like it would become a roller coaster!"
2. Vegeta (Dragon Ball) - "He's always strong, but his loving tsundere-ness towards his family really gets me."
3. Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke) - "A good looking guy with that great of a personality doesn't exist!"
4. Shinichi Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile) - "Although he's arrogant, his kind, helpful side is the best."
5. Seiji Amasawa (Whisper of the Heart) - "It's striking that even as a middle schooler he says, 'Shizuku, let's get married!'"
6. Sebastian (Black Butler) - "He's always by your side and will scold you when you're bad."
7. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece) - "It seems like he'll protect you no matter what!"
8. Conan Edogawa (Great Detective Conan aka Case Closed) - "He's a show-offy snob, but that actually makes him cool."
9. Snufkin (Tanoshii Muumin Ikka aka Moomin) - "He sticks to his beliefs and leads an eco lifes."
No Spike Spiegel? No Kakashi Hatake? Fill in the ones you miss in the comments!