This week the reader poll in Famitsu asked what game creator you would most like to challenge the task of movie direction. And the results?
1. Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid, Boktai series)
2. Shigeru Miyamoto (Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda)
3. Tetsuya Nomura (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts)
4. Yuuji Horii (Dragon Quest, Fortune Street)
5. Goichi Suda (aka Suda 51; Fatal Frame, No More Heroes)
Note that their work on the series listed may comprise of multiple/varied roles.
I would definitely be interested to see what kind of films Kojima or Suda 51 could come up with. Are there any Western game creators you'd like to see in the director's chair?
via Hachima Kikou