JManga is kicking off a quartet of unusual manga series in this week's Thursday update. There's Yoshisada Tsutsumi's Tale of the Crescent Moon Dragon, about the historical samurai and visual inspiration for Darth Vader, Date Masamune. But there's also est em's series about a centaur business man, Working Kentauros, and a pair of seinen anime gag four-panel manga - Ru Tatuki's ulta-cute manga PoyoPoyo's Observation Diary, and Mikio Igarashi's cute and philosophical sea otter manga Bono Bono.
PoyoPoyo's Observation Diary Vol. 1
Created by Ru Tatuki
Is it a pillow?!?!....no, it’s a CAT!! One night, 22-year-old Moe took in the ever-so pillow-like cat, Poyo. No doubt, Poyo not your everyday cat (doesn't look or sound like one!), but that doesn't stop Moe, her family, friends, and neighbors from loving the adorable spherical cat!! Ru Tatuki brings you the perfect amount of humor and warmth in this delightful feline 4- Koma manga!!
BONO BONO Vol. 1
Created by Mikio Igarashi
This manga is about sea otter named Bonobono and his cute friends from the forest as they live their somewhat strange lives. Not only is this story funny to adults and children but it is philosophical as well.
Tale of the Crescent Moon Dragon Vol. 1
Created by Yoshisada Tsutsumi
Date Masamune: The samurai leader who spent his days and nights fighting with the ferocity of a dreadful demon to expand his territory. What was the nature of the bond between young Masamune and his father before he was named “The One-Eyed Dragon”? Adding newly drawn and revised pages to the previously released five-volume epic series, this is the exciting tale’s first volume!
Created by EST EM
Avoid the Following to Build Friendly Relations with Kentauros:
1. Scorning them by saying, “You stink like a horse!” Bullying by humans also begins with the words, “You smell!”
2. Staring at the nether regions or rear ends of Kentauros. They're not exposing them because they enjoy it.
3. Saying, “You get out and run!” in a train during rush hour. Let’s use public transportation in a friendly manner.
4. Watching Kentauros eat horse meat sashimi and making a fuss like, “They’re eating their own kind?!” Kentauros are not horses in the strictest sense.
5. Asking Kentauros which horse is likely to win at a horse race. They do not know which horse will win.