You've probably seen bento art, but say you don't want to wait for lunch. A group of Japanese bloggers have been photographing ways to bring a little extra kawaii to their morning carbs.
The process entails:
1. Cut a square of aluminum foil to fit the shape of a slice of bread.
2. Draw the design of you choice on the aluminum foil with a pen.
3. Cut the parts you want to darken while toasting.
4. Lay the aluminum foil over the bread.
5. Toast in the toaster oven and enjoy!
A pro-tip is to add an extra layer of aluminum foil around the edges midway through toasting as the perimeter tends to darken faster than the center. If the aluminum foil doesn't stick, add a thin layer of mayonnaise or butter.