There are certain anime that you want to share with friends and family who wouldn't identify themselves as anime fans, and let's say there are others that you wouldn't exactly want to be associated with. In a new free-for-all Biglobe poll, two and half thousand Japanese fans named the anime that you wouldn't want to be seen viewing by a non-otaku.
1. So, I Can't Play H?
2. High School D × D
4. Kiss x Sis
5. Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! (I Don't Like You At All, Big Brother!!)
7. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru! (My Little Sister is among them!)
8. Yosuga no Sora
9. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
10. Health and Physical Education for 30-Year-Olds
11. The Qwaser of Stigmata
13. B Gata H Kei Yamada’s First Time
14. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai/Haganai
15. Queen's Blade
17. Hen Semi
19. Uta no Prince-sama
21. (tie) Cream Lemon (the original loli anime from the '80s)
21. (tie) YuruYuri
25. (tie) Jinzo Konchu Kabuto Borg VxV (the troll response on a lot of these polls)
25. (tie) The Ambition of Nobuna Oda
27. dirty joke about classic family anime Sazae-san
Scott Green is editor and reporter for anime and manga at geek entertainment site Ain't It Cool News. Follow him on Twitter at @aicnanime.