The localization of La-Mulana finally hit PC, but remember when Nicalis canceled publishing the throw-back adventure game on WiiWare? Well, it looks like EnjoyUp Games, developer of Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, has picked up that duty, and will be bringing La-Mulana to Wii's download service on September 20.
NeoGAF picked up the listing, which has the challenging side-scroller priced at 1,000 Wii Points ($10), five bucks cheaper than the PC port, which you can get now on Playism for $14.99. Here are some of the features listed on Nintendo's page:
- The best "archaeology action and exploration" game.
- Over 40 hours of play.
- Hundreds of puzzles and secrets to be discovered.
- Wide variety of weapons and objects you can use.
- Use the "Mobile Super X" computer to run help software.
- Large quantity of enemies with spectacular guardians.
Hooray! Victory for developer Nigoro and, well, everyone! While we wait, let's roll that beautiful bean footage once more: