Good news Avatar fans. Looks like the wait for the new season won't be long. Janet Varney, voice of Korra herself recently Tweeted that she suspects that Legend of Korra will be back on "mid-April."
Back at last summer's Comic Con, co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko machine gunned some teaser facts about what's to come
- Team Avatar will travel to the Southern Water Tribe.
- Concept art for the Southern Air Temple was also shown
- Book Two, called Spirits will take place six months after the events of book one
- It will explore and even visit the Spirit World with a look at how the "Avatar" lineage began
- Korra was previewed traveling through a storm to find a glowing iceberg very reminiscent to the iceberg Aang was trapped in.
- New costumes were also showcased
- Asami is now the head of her dad's Future Industries
- Tenzin's brother Bumi has a larger role
- His sister Kya is also a new regular
- Korra's expanded family will be introduced. The creators mentioned that Korra was inspired by MMA fighter Gina Carano, which explains her build.
Scott Green is editor and reporter for anime and manga at geek entertainment site Ain't It Cool News. Follow him on Twitter at @aicnanime.