Nintendo is getting ready to kick off more performances of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concerts, with a "season 2" returning to eight cities from the previous tour, as well as a couple of new locations in North America.
The live orchestral performance of The Legend of Zelda music includes a four-movement symphony primarily covering Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and A Link to the Past. Other games touched on include Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, and Spirit Tracks. Eímear Noone conducts the full orchestra, and music director Chad Seiter handles the arrangements.
The newly announced dates:
Returning due to popular demand:
• Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
• San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
• Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
• Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
• Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
• Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
• Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
• Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
Newly coming to:
• Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
• Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19
Anyone plan on attending this?