Following last week's launch of the character's Nendoroid, and in time for the anime's finale, the Kill La Kill Ryuko Matoi figma hits pre-order today. Max Factory's poseable figure will distributed by Good Smile Company in August, and if you order from GSC's Online Shop, you get an exclusive "Mako Mankanshoku Cut-Out."
figma Ryuko Matoi
"Life Fiber Synchronize! Kamui Senketsu!"
From the anime series 'Kill la Kill' comes a figma of the main character looking to avenge her father, Ryuko Matoi!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes a smiling expression, a shouting expression and an expression with clenched teeth for combat scenes.
- Her Scissor Blade is included in both standard form and Decapitation Mode.
- An articulated figma stand is included.
- Product Name
- figma Ryuko Matoi (ふぃぐま まといりゅうこ)
- Kill la Kill
- Max Factory
- ¥4,444 (Before Tax)
- Release Date
- ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height.
- Max Factory - Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
Scott Green is editor and reporter for anime and manga at geek entertainment site Ain't It Cool News. Follow him on Twitter at @aicnanime.