First  Prev  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1096  Next  Last
Site Support/Help (Ask minor questions here)
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

beardfist wrote:

What is it that you are trying to watch?



it says that when i try and watch Kanokon, Nakaimo - my sister is among them, and Omamori Himari.
Queen of Support
starry 
52014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/12 , edited 11/21/12

KwongColin wrote:


beardfist wrote:

What is it that you are trying to watch?



it says that when i try and watch Kanokon, Nakaimo - my sister is among them, and Omamori Himari.


They are mature titles.

Unfortunately Apple does not allow Mature Content on their devices, so shows that are marked as Mature on our website will not be available via the iPod Touch app.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

starry wrote:


KwongColin wrote:


beardfist wrote:

What is it that you are trying to watch?



it says that when i try and watch Kanokon, Nakaimo - my sister is among them, and Omamori Himari.


They are mature titles.

Unfortunately Apple does not allow Mature Content on their devices, so shows that are marked as Mature on our website will not be available via the iPod Touch app.


is there any way to allow it? or its just not possible
Queen of Support
starry 
52014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

KwongColin wrote:
is there any way to allow it? or its just not possible


It's not possible because Apple is the one disallowing it, not us.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
aww D: thanks for the help though
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
41774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / San Francisco
Online
Posted 11/22/12


If you set a birth date on the site and also set 'Show Mature Content' in the Video Preferences, you MAY be able to watch them. o3o
Queen of Support
starry 
52014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/12 , edited 11/22/12

KwongColin wrote:

aww D: thanks for the help though


Baker was right.

I just tested it with an iPhone & iPad. You need to set your birthdate and turn on 'Show Mature Content''. After that, you should be able to watch mature titles on your iOS device.

No idea why it is working now. Tried it a few weeks ago and was not able to produce it. Weird.
Posted 11/23/12
Why I cannot change avatar to long one? I see others do it...
32039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
How long does it take for the $50 all-access membership deal to kick in? It still says I'm an anime member only and wont let me watch any drama episodes. I've been on a trial membership and that might have something to do with it I'm guessing? Would like to use full access please.
One Punch Mod
60269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

kuroukage wrote:

How long does it take for the $50 all-access membership deal to kick in? It still says I'm an anime member only and wont let me watch any drama episodes. I've been on a trial membership and that might have something to do with it I'm guessing? Would like to use full access please. :)



Your answer is on The Daily Deal page with that offer:

If you are currently an Anime or Drama Member and want to activate your All-Access Membership subscription right now, you will need to first upgrade your current membership to All-Access from the Upgrade Plan page and then purchase this Black Friday offer after your upgrade is complete. Otherwise, you will have to wait for your current membership to expire and then you will receive 12 months of the purchased All-Access Membership (it is done this way to ensure no remaining membership time on your account is lost).

So the all access part will kick in once your trial anime membership ends.
One Punch Mod
60269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
Can I buy the Black Friday Daily Deal membership as a gift for someone else? If so, how do I do that?


ETA: Just saw this same question come up and get answered in the Daily Deal comments. Essentially, no.
36185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Heh. I just spent $59.95 on the anime-only year membership; wish I'd read this thread first.
72145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
so...

I just bought the Black Friday membership special, but then it pushed the 90 free membership i won back to activate after this new membership ends...

anyway i can get that free membership to activate before the new membership (will I still keep my paid membership features during the free membership, like guest passes and stuff?) ? and can I have recurring membership canceled? cuz right now its gonna charge me in Jan. 2014, but all my memberships don't expire till April 2014
Queen of Support
starry 
52014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

arimareiji wrote:

Heh. I just spent $59.95 on the anime-only year membership; wish I'd read this thread first.


Feel free to email support. I will do a refund and make sure you get the deal!
Queen of Support
starry 
52014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12

vigilante024 wrote:

so...

I just bought the Black Friday membership special, but then it pushed the 90 free membership i won back to activate after this new membership ends...

anyway i can get that free membership to activate before the new membership (will I still keep my paid membership features during the free membership, like guest passes and stuff?) ? and can I have recurring membership canceled? cuz right now its gonna charge me in Jan. 2014, but all my memberships don't expire till April 2014


Yes, you will be able to get guess passes and everything else that comes with a premium membership.

Also, I just turned off recurring payments for you as well. Please let me know if you need further assistance and Happy Thanksgiving!
First  Prev  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1096  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.