First  Prev  1107  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  Next  Last
Site Support/Help (Ask minor questions here)
47311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 1/31/13
According to http://countdown.mandragon.info/index1.html Ai Mai Mi episode 5 was shown in Japan a day or two ago but isn't on the list today. Usually we get a new episode on Crunchyroll on Thursday morning.
52753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

hpulley wrote:

According to http://countdown.mandragon.info/index1.html Ai Mai Mi episode 5 was shown in Japan a day or two ago but isn't on the list today. Usually we get a new episode on Crunchyroll on Thursday morning.


Ai Mai Mi is available every Thursday at 9:30AM CST. Right now it is only 3:30AM CST which means there is still 5 hours left to go.
47311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/31/13

-Chris311- wrote:


hpulley wrote:

According to http://countdown.mandragon.info/index1.html Ai Mai Mi episode 5 was shown in Japan a day or two ago but isn't on the list today. Usually we get a new episode on Crunchyroll on Thursday morning.


Ai Mai Mi is available every Thursday at 9:30AM CST. Right now it is only 3:30AM CST which means there is still 5 hours left to go.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ai-mai-mi
True but other shows which will become available later today have placeholders while Ai Mai Mi has no placeholder for episode five.
52753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

hpulley wrote:


-Chris311- wrote:


hpulley wrote:

According to http://countdown.mandragon.info/index1.html Ai Mai Mi episode 5 was shown in Japan a day or two ago but isn't on the list today. Usually we get a new episode on Crunchyroll on Thursday morning.


Ai Mai Mi is available every Thursday at 9:30AM CST. Right now it is only 3:30AM CST which means there is still 5 hours left to go.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ai-mai-mi
True but other shows which will become available later today have placeholders while Ai Mai Mi has no placeholder for episode five.


I wouldn't worry about it. Crunchyroll does not always remember to put a placeholder.
47311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 1/31/13

-Chris311- wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. Crunchyroll does not always remember to put a placeholder.


I'm not worried. I will be at work then anyway. I just thought I'd point it out in case someone had missed it. I find they generally fix those things after I report them... And what do you know but now... It's there! How did that happen, I wonder? Thanks guys!

Though they still need to put up the last three episodes of Bakemonogatari they forgot
The Wise Wizard
72190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/31/13

hpulley wrote:
Though they still need to put up the last three episodes of Bakemonogatari they forgot ;)

They are being held hostage in the same place as the additional 4 episodes of Oreimo.

The situation is in fact more identical than I thought. I knew the additional Oreimo episodes were originally streamed only, and then available on disc, but apparently the same applied for those 3 Bakemonogatari episodes.

47311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 1/31/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


hpulley wrote:
Though they still need to put up the last three episodes of Bakemonogatari they forgot ;)

They are being held hostage in the same place as the additional 4 episodes of Oreimo.

The situation is in fact more identical than I thought. I knew the additional Oreimo episodes were originally streamed only, and then available on disc, but apparently the same applied for those 3 Bakemonogatari episodes.



Yes, unlike Madoka Magica which was on TV after the delay. But it gives us the willies when stuff like this happens. Girls Und Panzer apparently we will get.

Kokoro Connect Michi Random was on TV but was originally planned as disc only. Will they end up on Crunchyroll as a catalog title? I still hope so.

Nekomonogatari ( Kuro ) was on TV and Crunchyroll usually shows that franchise series. Another possibility for the catalog we pray...
The Wise Wizard
72190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 1/31/13

hpulley wrote:
Nekomonogatari ( Kuro ) was on TV and Crunchyroll usually shows that franchise series. Another possibility for the catalog we pray...

I'm expecting Aniplex of America will wait to license Nekomonogatari until the second part has aired; then we'll get it several months later as a catalog title.

47311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 1/31/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


hpulley wrote:
Nekomonogatari ( Kuro ) was on TV and Crunchyroll usually shows that franchise series. Another possibility for the catalog we pray...

I'm expecting Aniplex of America will wait to license Nekomonogatari until the second part has aired; then we'll get it several months later as a catalog title.



Waiting for Shiro, eh? It is rare I get the import BDs before things show on Crunchyroll but for Nekomonogatari this will likely be true as they come out in March and April early in the months. Probably true of Michi Random too, out late March and April for both parts.

Already true for Little Busters episodes 1-6 as the first two BD are out now though my second one still hasn't shipped. Should have been here today, grumble grumble, supposed to be back in stock on February second so I still might get episodes 4-6 before Crunchyroll unless they put them up this weekend. That will teach me to mess with my preorders and lose my place in the queue... Just had to add one more CD...
Wihl 
16624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
L5
Online
Posted 1/31/13
Minor question.

I seem to keep getting the shows on my queue that I have watched viewing history cleared. By this I mean the orange bar at the bottom of the show being turned clear again later. Many of the shows where I had seen all but the waiting for one no longer showed has having watched but not all. Gosick was not affected, but Bodacious Space Pirates was even though I have watch it multiple times and many other shows like Magi.

Any advice welcome.
9093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 2/1/13
This problem has been resolved
18356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
I've finally decided that I should throw up a forum avatar after having left it blank for so long, but after I resized my picture to be 200x125, which is below the maximum size allowed for CR avatars, its still asking me to crop the image. I've even tried uploading a much smaller 100x62 image and it still asks for cropping. It seems to allow you to crop photos in any length and/or width that's equal or lesser than the smaller side of the original image's length/width but doesn't allow you to use the greater of the length/width even if the image is naturally smaller than 200 on that side.

To make it plain my 200x125 image max crop size was 125x125. and my 100x62 image max crop size was 62x62, although I could crop any length width combination that was smaller than those sizes. In other words the final crop doesn't have to be square, but the maximum size is always set to a square of pixel length equal to the smaller of the two sides of the original image.

Am I doing something wrong here, or am I going to have to edit in a 75+ length of vertical blank space to my base image to make it a square 200x200 only to go to the avatar upload tool and crop put the extra 75 of blankness just to end up with the exact same original 200x125 image I was trying to upload in the first place?
Posted 2/1/13 , edited 2/1/13
So I am in a group that a friend of mine started. when my friend left CR it chose a random member to be the creator of the group. now that person has left CR but her account is still open. I wanted to take over the group and get it again but can't because she's still the creator. is there anything I can do about this?
9093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/13 , edited 2/1/13

AsahinaInu wrote:

I've finally decided that I should throw up a forum avatar after having left it blank for so long, but after I resized my picture to be 200x125, which is below the maximum size allowed for CR avatars, its still asking me to crop the image. I've even tried uploading a much smaller 100x62 image and it still asks for cropping. It seems to allow you to crop photos in any length and/or width that's equal or lesser than the smaller side of the original image's length/width but doesn't allow you to use the greater of the length/width even if the image is naturally smaller than 200 on that side.

To make it plain my 200x125 image max crop size was 125x125. and my 100x62 image max crop size was 62x62, although I could crop any length width combination that was smaller than those sizes. In other words the final crop doesn't have to be square, but the maximum size is always set to a square of pixel length equal to the smaller of the two sides of the original image.

Am I doing something wrong here, or am I going to have to edit in a 75+ length of vertical blank space to my base image to make it a square 200x200 only to go to the avatar upload tool and crop put the extra 75 of blankness just to end up with the exact same original 200x125 image I was trying to upload in the first place?


I believe that the setup CR has in regards to picture avatars is that you will always have to crop them regardless of the size and dimensions of the pictures. Since i have had to crop each photo i have chosen for my avatar pic its most likely that its just the way the sight is set up however if you pic a picture that is more even (squared shaped) there will be minimal cropping if any. No i dont work for Cr and im not an affiliate just trying to be helpful so hope that bit of information is useful to you :)
9093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/13

burning-ph0t0graphs wrote:

So I am in a group that a friend of mine started. when my friend left CR it chose a random member to be the creator of the group. now that person has left CR but her account is still open. I wanted to take over the group and get it again but can't because she's still the creator. is there anything I can do about this?


Unfortunately all you can do is wait and hope the person who was chosen to become the next creator comes back to CR otherwise there wont be anything you can do. You could try making a copy of the original group and telling the members of the original one that its now active again under a different name but thats about all you can do hopefully this info is helpful to you :)

DISCLAIMER: no i do not work for crunchyroll nor am i an affiliate im just a simple person who decided to respond to some posts to help out since they were simple questions with easy responses so please dont hate on me
First  Prev  1107  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.