First  Prev  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  Next  Last
Site Support/Help (Ask minor questions here)
64839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
When I come to CR's main page why am I getting sign up for a free trial message for X-Box and now sign up for a free trial to see the latest Naruto episode? I'm already a member I don't think I should be seeing those messages.
The Wise Wizard
76417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

NoBreyner wrote:

When I come to CR's main page why am I getting sign up for a free trial message for X-Box and now sign up for a free trial to see the latest Naruto episode? I'm already a member I don't think I should be seeing those messages.

You are not alone. When I saw it, I immediately thought to check to see if I was still logged in. I was, and still can view premium episodes only, so I assume when someone added the banner, they forgot to flip whatever bit shows it only to free members.

20013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Am I the only one who cannot see any comments on videos?
This thing just happened all sudden, probably about a few months ago.
Now I watch the first ep of Kotoura-san, and the site says "Be the first to comment on this video!", which doesn't look right.
60182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Typing in the forum drives me up the wall. I don't actively participate on a regular basis because of this issue which has been persistent for the last year through 3 different computers. Today was the last straw: I had something detailed and what I thought would be helpful written... then my blinking cursor left the forum text box for some unknown reason... as I was hitting backspace b[there it goes again]ecause I had mistyped something, it caused the web browser to go back a page or two and I lost everything I typed. No, it's not an issue of me being on a laptop and accidentally palming the touchpad with the mouse cursor outside of the text box. I thought that wa[there it goes again]s the issue at first, but my mouse cursor is still in here. I even disabled my touchpad completely.

If you know what is causing it, I would love to know. It may not be this forum. I've run into situations where strange stuff happens and even though all the arrows point to one thing, it's something completely different. I can accept that, even if the problem only happen[and yet again]s on this domain and not any of the 4 other forums I frequent. This post alone was composed[and again] in 22 minutes when it could have been much quicker. Any ideas are very welcome.
Otter Modder
31649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
I did see one other person say something similar just this week so it may be some sort of bug with a very limited scope. Try sending support a message, including that it is happening to others as well to see if it is a problem on CR's side.
I can say with great confidence that this is an issue on your side. It could be something simple like a sticky tab button which could cause the text box to lose focus. However, even if you go back a few pages, if you go forward again it keeps all of the data intact. I would suggest cleaning out your mouse buttons and keyboard and seeing if the problem persists. If it does, it could be software related rather than hardware.
50480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
With forum comments, check your language setting! If it is set to English(UK) then you will not see any comments written by people who have English(US) set. I think this is a bug, UK English isn't that much different, LOL!

I assume this is done so people commenting in Spanish and Portuguese don't see English comments they can't read and vice versa. But all English users should see English regardless of country!!!
18795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but I was suppose to get a guest pass yesterday. I don't have it, and the counter now says 29 days. It lists the redeemed passes from 1 and 2 months ago, but not the new one.
The Wise Wizard
76417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13

nooneto1 wrote:

Typing in the forum drives me up the wall. I don't actively participate on a regular basis because of this issue which has been persistent for the last year through 3 different computers. Today was the last straw: I had something detailed and what I thought would be helpful written... then my blinking cursor left the forum text box for some unknown reason... as I was hitting backspace b[there it goes again]ecause I had mistyped something, it caused the web browser to go back a page or two and I lost everything I typed. No, it's not an issue of me being on a laptop and accidentally palming the touchpad with the mouse cursor outside of the text box. I thought that wa[there it goes again]s the issue at first, but my mouse cursor is still in here. I even disabled my touchpad completely.

If you use Firefox, you may find this add-on useful in this situations and others where you lose text:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/

This has saved me from retyping a long involved message on more than one occasion.

There is also a version for Chrome, although I have no personal experience with it:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazarus-form-recovery/loljledaigphbcpfhfmgopdkppkifgno?hl=en

1mirg 
56724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/8/13



Yeah all details are correct. They told me that my card had a Do Not Honour placed on it but I got in contact with my bank and they said there is nothing wrong with my card.


Why is my credit card declined?
← Help regarding Payment
Your credit card has been declined by our automatic verification system due to several issue depending on the status given below:

“Pick Up the Card” means the issuer is declining the transaction and requesting that we as seller to take the card from the cardholder.

“Do Not Honour” means that one or more the following credentials have not been filled out correctly:

1. 16-digit VISA/Mastercard Credit Card Number
2. 4-digit Expiry dates
3. 3-digit Security Codes
4. Billing Address

“Expired Card, Capture” means your credit card has expired, please advise them to use a current, activated credit card.

“Suspected Malfunction” or “Card Issuer Unavailable” or “Unable To Route Transaction” or “Format Error” or “No Issuer” means your credit card issuer is non-functional. Please contact your merchant bank for assistance.

“Invalid Card Number” means the credit card used is not valid, please ensure they are using a valid and accepted credit card.

“Function Not Permitted to Terminal” means the credit card details used are not valid, particularly for test or dummy card numbers. Please check your credit card details, if the problem persists you will need to contact your credit card issuer.

It can also be declined if :

1. The IP address country or billing address country is in a commonly regarded high risk country.
2. The country of the IP address does not match the billing address.
3. You are using anonymous or transparent proxy.

Alternatively, you can also contact your credit card issuer to confirm if the details are correct and/or your credit card is still valid.


copy V pasted from Here
Otter Modder
31649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 2/8/13
There is sometimes a slight delay, just give it a day or two and you should get it.

18795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Alright, thanks. I was hoping to give it to a friend in time for today's shows. But there's always next week.
45652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Annoyance more than problem but getting below spoiler when signed in



Is there a flag on this advertisement comment that needs to be adjusted?
Artfan 
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Indiana, USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

eri401 wrote:

Is there any way to deal with the commercial volume? It is SO MUCH LOUDER than the regular show and it genuinely hurts my ears.


I agree. The volume was set at a comfortable level, and then, Wham! The commercial popped up and now I'm worried about my speakers!

It didn't bother me to see commercials on TV that were slightly louder, but damn!
50480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13

Artfan wrote:


eri401 wrote:

Is there any way to deal with the commercial volume? It is SO MUCH LOUDER than the regular show and it genuinely hurts my ears.


I agree. The volume was set at a comfortable level, and then, Wham! The commercial popped up and now I'm worried about my speakers!

It didn't bother me to see commercials on TV that were slightly louder, but damn!


Um, get a subscription so you don't have to watch ads???
Artfan 
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Indiana, USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

hpulley wrote:


Artfan wrote:


eri401 wrote:

Is there any way to deal with the commercial volume? It is SO MUCH LOUDER than the regular show and it genuinely hurts my ears.


I agree. The volume was set at a comfortable level, and then, Wham! The commercial popped up and now I'm worried about my speakers!

It didn't bother me to see commercials on TV that were slightly louder, but damn!


Um, get a subscription so you don't have to watch ads???


Um, give me a few bucks a month
First  Prev  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.