• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1121  1122  1123  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  Next  Last
Site Support/Help (Ask minor questions here)
Otter Modder
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/26/13
New anime are usually added at the beginning of each season. The next season is about to start so you can expect to see announcements of what new shows are coming here soon.

92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bekasi, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13
Otter Modder
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13
No, when you sign up it is set to start billing you at the end of your trial. If you don't want to keep the premium, then just make sure to cancel before billing day.

92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bekasi, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13

beardfist wrote:

No, when you sign up it is set to start billing you at the end of your trial. If you don't want to keep the premium then just make sure to cancel before billing day.



I See.. Thanks for Advice...
22821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Arizona
Online
Posted 3/27/13
I don't really have a problem, just a question about something. If this is the wrong forum for this, sorry!!! Anyway my question is this: I have seen some profiles that have items on them. Like shadows and pieces and the like. What are they? What can you do with them? How did people get them? Oh, and can anyone have them somehow?
Otter Modder
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
They are things that used to be given out for doing certain things. I haven't seen any mention of giving them out for a while. You can't really do anything with them, they are just there like the achievements are. Anyone can get them, but I don't know if they ever plan on giving them out again.

22821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Arizona
Online
Posted 3/27/13

beardfist wrote:

They are things that used to be given out for doing certain things. I haven't seen any mention of giving them out for a while. You can't really do anything with them, they are just there like the achievements are. Anyone can get them, but I don't know if they ever plan on giving them out again.



Ohhhh, thanks so very much!!
3148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / Not telling BUAHA...
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
Hey what can i do if Shinji sent me a Crunchyroll pass for 30-days free because of my 6 month previous membership and it expired, i was stressed out because of my membership was gone.

PLEASE HELP..
Posted 3/31/13
Nothing serious, but I was very Interested in creating a group. What are some fast ways to earn CR points?
One Punch Mod
55432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
The fastest way to earn points is to become a Premium member. You get 1000 points for each month you're a paid member. Not sure how long you have to wait after making your first payment (that is, do you get it right away or only after a month?--I don't know.)

Other than that, participate. Others can probably recommend some activities that earn you points (or you can search the Help/Support Forum topic, because I know this has come up before, and fairly recently), but one way is to find forum topics you're interested in and contribute your opinion by posting a reply. You do have to do a lot of that to build up points (I think you only get 2 points per post), and there are rules against "spamming"--basically just posting irrelevant crap only to get points. Right now with the season ending and a new season beginning there's a lot of activity with people sharing impressions in discussion about the shows they just finished, and speculating about shows that are coming up. You could do the same.
The Wise Wizard
84917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

lorreen wrote:

The fastest way to earn points is to become a Premium member. You get 1000 points for each month you're a paid member. Not sure how long you have to wait after making your first payment (that is, do you get it right away or only after a month?--I don't know.)

Unless it has been fixed recently, the 1000 points per month for premium members has been "broken" since sometime late last year.

One Punch Mod
55432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


lorreen wrote:

The fastest way to earn points is to become a Premium member. You get 1000 points for each month you're a paid member. Not sure how long you have to wait after making your first payment (that is, do you get it right away or only after a month?--I don't know.)

Unless it has been fixed recently, the 1000 points per month for premium members has been "broken" since sometime late last year.


Oh, that's right. I forgot. I think I did get points a couple of months back, after a couple of months of not getting them, but I haven't got any recently.

So, then at this point, doing things on the site, and reading and responding appropriately in existing forums is how to build up to the privilege of topic-starting.


45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Please,how to make my profile picture thin and larger? I saw people having it like this,but always when I want to crop it it's just a small square..
Otter Modder
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
You don't the limit is a 200x200 square. Those with bigger ones had them before the cap was put in place.

3618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I need some help with something. Whenever I tried uploading a gif icon it looks like crap when I upload it. Do I have to resize it or anything to make it go through correctly? I'll just use one of my defective icons for a example for now until I get some assistance.
First  Prev  1121  1122  1123  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.