• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  985  986  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  Next  Last
Site Support/Help (Ask minor questions here)
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

un_wanted wrote:

Hey guys, greetings from NY, I haven't been on CR a while now, but notice no PULSE category on the tab above, am I the only one noticing this? or is the website undergoing construction?
~Marilyn~


i noticed it too! what's going on? i love reading the PULSE stories...
19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/11
episode 5 of Queen of Reversals will only give me about a third, then it skips to 6. I tried hitting the back button but it does the same thing again. I'm using firefox
Posted 4/27/11
I was just sent this message from someone.

Crunchyroll is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Crunchyroll is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are many active Crunchyroll members and, on the other side, many new Crunchyroll members.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>We will be sending this message around to see if members are active or not. If you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to show that you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and you will not be deleted.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Shinji
>>>>>>>>



Is this true/real or did someone make this up and is trying make people pass this around? Because I wasn't directly notified from Shinji, sorry if this has already been asked.
50027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / sa tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 4/28/11

bobapearl wrote:


un_wanted wrote:

Hey guys, greetings from NY, I haven't been on CR a while now, but notice no PULSE category on the tab above, am I the only one noticing this? or is the website undergoing construction?
~Marilyn~


i noticed it too! what's going on? i love reading the PULSE stories...


it's under the News tab above. it's good that it's still there


Kobashi39 wrote:

I was just sent this message from someone.

Crunchyroll is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Crunchyroll is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are many active Crunchyroll members and, on the other side, many new Crunchyroll members.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>We will be sending this message around to see if members are active or not. If you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to show that you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and you will not be deleted.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Shinji
>>>>>>>>



Is this true/real or did someone make this up and is trying make people pass this around? Because I wasn't directly notified from Shinji, sorry if this has already been asked.


nope it isn't true.. they were just probably spam, just ignore it.

-----------------------------
as for my question, how would I add these shows to my watchlist? I tried the english title but it's still not there. ^^"

Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko
Ao no exorcist
Nichijou
Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai
Hidan no aria
The world God only knows [season 2]

......?
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/11
I got my ipad 2 recently and installed the crunchyroll app on it. So I tried watching a few animes and after 50% the episode jumped to the next one. So I tried another anime and the same thing happened. Went back and tried the same anime again, same thing happened.

*.* What's going on *.*?
Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just me?
I see that it was an issue that happened before on a locked topic, but I didn't see a resolution. I don't remember ever having this problem on my ipod touch either.

I just noticed I can't even start my own forum topics btw -_-. They should at least unlock that for the help section. Especially if new people are asking for help, they might get discouraged and go somewhere else.
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

lostgirl wrote:

I got my ipad 2 recently and installed the crunchyroll app on it. So I tried watching a few animes and after 50% the episode jumped to the next one. So I tried another anime and the same thing happened. Went back and tried the same anime again, same thing happened.


I see that old issue has sprung up again, the only suggestions I can really give to you at the moment are these.

Post the links to the effected episodes here and support will look in to it, but remember to have some patience and wait for up to the maximum of 72 HRS for a reply.

If you don't get a reply, next step is to go to Contact us.

The last alternative is to go Premium which cuts the ads out.

But anyway for the time being is pay attention to the marker where the ad is, if the issues occur during this, just simply reload the episode you were watching and select the point just after the ad where it happened.

Also one last final hint (so many people I have seen seems to lack in manors):
After Support has helped you with your issue, a simple thank you goes a long way.
50027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / sa tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/2/11
it says on my profile that I have 57 groups but I only have 6.....?

edit:
okay I get it, library articles were included, huh?
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
Is there any way to deal with the commercial volume? It is SO MUCH LOUDER than the regular show and it genuinely hurts my ears.
22218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
How do I earn CR bucks?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
hallo,

I tried to wacth a naruto shippuuden episode, but it said only premium members in my area can wacth it. But the dicription sais that everbody can wachts it for free.

is there a reason for this?

P.S.: i'm from Belgium
Ronin
92011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

selwin wrote:

hallo,

I tried to wacth a naruto shippuuden episode, but it said only premium members in my area can wacth it. But the dicription sais that everbody can wachts it for free.

is there a reason for this?

P.S.: i'm from Belgium


We were only able to gain the right to offer Naruto Shippuden for people in France, Belgium and Switzerland that are Premium Members. So normal users in these areas can not watch them through our service.
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tampa
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
Want to know if someone could delete my group. It's not in use and I just don't want it being grave marker of what was.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Super_Sentai_and_Tokusatsu_Organization
36028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11
Streaming on computer is fine but on my Roku, i have to hit the reload button severals times to get a show to load, this is the only channel i am having with on my Roku. Any idea's why?
NM on this, think i fixed the problem , looks to be have been in the set up interface with the Roku section, had it set on low standard streaming, reset it on 720p
It's not loading again, why isn't it loading??????
36028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Natsu No Arashi Season 2 , all the odd number episodes will not play but all the even number episode will, why is that????
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Just thought I'd post this even though it's not major but just looks wrong for an alphabetical list, well in the Alphabetical list that lists Anime shows (no idea about the other lists though), I noticed that B comes before A whereas it should be the other way around here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime/alpha

Also included a screen shot:
First  Prev  985  986  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.