Post Reply CrunchyRoll Christians take heed!
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/4/17 , edited 9/21/17
Hey, everybody! I'm back from the inactivity grave!

Just wanted to let you all know that I created a CR group for Christians, called CR Christians. So if you love God, the Bible, Jesus, Theology, or are just simply interested in the Christian faith, this place is for you.

I made the group primarily for Protestants, but Catholics are welcome, too. I hope this group will encourage friendly debate among diverse Christians, diverse as CrunchyRoll is!

Come join me! Send a join request nao~~~!
24785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 9/4/17
Good luck, though I believed there was a group intended for Christians, however, activity may have died over the last two years. In which case, it seems you could fill the vacuum.
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/4/17
Thanks, man. I remember there being a similar group back in like '14 or so.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ottawa, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 9/21/17
This is a christian server no swearing >:C
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/21/17
Good luck bud.
30730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 9/21/17
I'm sorry Satan already has my heart
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/21/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

I'm sorry Satan already has my heart


That's kyoot
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/21/17

JanusCascade wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Hey, everybody! I'm back from the inactivity grave!

Just wanted to let you all know that I created a CR group for Christians, called CR Christians. So if you love God, the Bible, Jesus, Theology, or are just simply interested in the Christian faith, this place is for you.

I made the group primarily for Protestants, but Catholics are welcome, too. I hope this group will encourage friendly debate among diverse Christians, diverse as CrunchyRoll is!

Come join me! Send a join request nao~~~!


Hey Nonspecificscient, I'm curious what your thought on Steve Huff the guy that speak with the spirits?

Here his youtube videos.. I'll let you chose which video to watch heh. I think what this guy is doing is very dangerous because he is opening himself up to Demons and Satan himself.. He even got attacked by them and got sent to Hospital, it also show in the video of him talking about it. He even said he help spirits cross over.. God did warn us to not communicate with the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCja26BEv6YUHC2QLShBdt8w


Yes, mediumship, divining, and any sort of witchcraft is expressly forbidden in both Testaments. He's not so much helping "people" "cross over" inasmuch as he is listening to demons impersonating the voice of the departed.
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/17 , edited 9/21/17

nonspecificscientific wrote:

Hey, everybody! I'm back from the inactivity grave!

Just wanted to let you all know that I created a CR group for Christians, called CR Christians. So if you love God, the Bible, Jesus, Theology, or are just simply interested in the Christian faith, this place is for you.

I made the group primarily for Protestants, but Catholics are welcome, too. I hope this group will encourage friendly debate among diverse Christians, diverse as CrunchyRoll is!

Come join me! Send a join request nao~~~!


Hey Nonspecificscient, I'm curious what your thought on Steve Huff the guy that speak with the spirits?

Here his youtube videos.. I'll let you chose which video to watch heh. I think what this guy is doing is very dangerous because he is opening himself up to Demons and Satan himself.. He even got attacked by them and got sent to Hospital, it also show in the video of him talking about it. He even said he help spirits cross over.. God did warn us to not communicate with the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCja26BEv6YUHC2QLShBdt8w
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/17

nonspecificscientific wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Hey, everybody! I'm back from the inactivity grave!

Just wanted to let you all know that I created a CR group for Christians, called CR Christians. So if you love God, the Bible, Jesus, Theology, or are just simply interested in the Christian faith, this place is for you.

I made the group primarily for Protestants, but Catholics are welcome, too. I hope this group will encourage friendly debate among diverse Christians, diverse as CrunchyRoll is!

Come join me! Send a join request nao~~~!


Hey Nonspecificscient, I'm curious what your thought on Steve Huff the guy that speak with the spirits?

Here his youtube videos.. I'll let you chose which video to watch heh. I think what this guy is doing is very dangerous because he is opening himself up to Demons and Satan himself.. He even got attacked by them and got sent to Hospital, it also show in the video of him talking about it. He even said he help spirits cross over.. God did warn us to not communicate with the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCja26BEv6YUHC2QLShBdt8w


Yes, mediumship, divining, and any sort of witchcraft is expressly forbidden in both Testaments. He's not so much helping "people" "cross over" inasmuch as he is listening to demons impersonating the voice of the departed.



I tried to warn him few time in his different videos, He even said that in his video a high level priest try to explain the danger of luring evil spirits (Demons and Satan) into his live and other around him in the house. He was saying that the Church are going overboard with this, I was like uh didn't you say you got sent to the Hospital because of the demonic attacks. I noticed that in every newer videos he seem to be getting Cross with Jesus on them and he even pray to Jesus Christ to get rid of the evil spirits before begun the session. I think he beginning to realize the real threat of the Demons and Satan. He made new video just now on solving the death mystery! -_-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA5rOHO1KB0
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/21/17

JanusCascade wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Hey, everybody! I'm back from the inactivity grave!

Just wanted to let you all know that I created a CR group for Christians, called CR Christians. So if you love God, the Bible, Jesus, Theology, or are just simply interested in the Christian faith, this place is for you.

I made the group primarily for Protestants, but Catholics are welcome, too. I hope this group will encourage friendly debate among diverse Christians, diverse as CrunchyRoll is!

Come join me! Send a join request nao~~~!


Hey Nonspecificscient, I'm curious what your thought on Steve Huff the guy that speak with the spirits?

Here his youtube videos.. I'll let you chose which video to watch heh. I think what this guy is doing is very dangerous because he is opening himself up to Demons and Satan himself.. He even got attacked by them and got sent to Hospital, it also show in the video of him talking about it. He even said he help spirits cross over.. God did warn us to not communicate with the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCja26BEv6YUHC2QLShBdt8w


Yes, mediumship, divining, and any sort of witchcraft is expressly forbidden in both Testaments. He's not so much helping "people" "cross over" inasmuch as he is listening to demons impersonating the voice of the departed.



I tried to warn him few time in his different videos, He even said that in his video a high level priest try to explain the danger of luring evil spirits (Demons and Satan) into his live and other around him in the house. He was saying that the Church are going overboard with this, I was like uh didn't you say you got sent to the Hospital because of the demonic attacks. I noticed that in every newer videos he seem to be getting Cross with Jesus on them and he even pray to Jesus Christ to get rid of the evil spirits before begun the session. I think he beginning to realize the real threat of the Demons and Satan. He made new video just now on solving the death mystery! -_-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA5rOHO1KB0


Yeah. Jesus isn't going to protect him, if he's going straight into it anyway. Heb. 6 & 10
You must be logged in to post.