First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mahou Shoujo Site (Magical Girl Site) TV Anticipation
239266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 4/8/18
Now that it's aired, join the discussion at /forumtopic-1017193/mahou-shoujo-site-discussion



Manga 'Mahou Shoujo Site' (Magical Girl Site) is getting a TV anime adaptation. Coming for 2018.

Plot Summary


Asagiri Aya, a girl bullied at school and at home. One day, an eerie website, Mahou Shoujo Site, flashes on her computer screen and welcomes her to the Mahou Shoujo World.


Source
http://otakomu.jp/archives/599502.html

ANN source
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-07/magical-girl-site-horror-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-2018/.121027
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17
Thanks!!!!
53391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17
This is great new!! Im a little surprised this getting a anime before Mahou Shoujo of the end. Oh well can't wait for this to come out.
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17

eddie1255 wrote:

This is great new!! Im a little surprised this getting a anime before Mahou Shoujo of the end. Oh well can't wait for this to come out.


I wonder how they would handle the rape / pedophile guy scenes.....with Shoujo of the end....i have a heavy feeling if they did adapt it the show would be censored to the fucking ground.
21181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17
Sooooooo another despair magical girl show.... sigh
45396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17

Yamstarch wrote:

Sooooooo another despair magical girl show.... sigh


About Hell GIRL ?? ( Ai)



53391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


eddie1255 wrote:

This is great new!! Im a little surprised this getting a anime before Mahou Shoujo of the end. Oh well can't wait for this to come out.


I wonder how they would handle the rape / pedophile guy scenes.....with Shoujo of the end....i have a heavy feeling if they did adapt it the show would be censored to the fucking ground.


My guess is that they would skip over it or censor it in some way?
31113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/6/17

Yamstarch wrote:

Sooooooo another despair magical girl show.... sigh



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Girl_Apocalypse enjoy
21181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/7/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Sooooooo another despair magical girl show.... sigh



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Girl_Apocalypse enjoy



I need a blanket to curl up under now.
36231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/17 , edited 9/7/17

Yamstarch wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Sooooooo another despair magical girl show.... sigh



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Girl_Apocalypse enjoy



I need a blanket to curl up under now.


I think that one getting a anime adaptation to! Smiles and cheers for everyone!
49419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/17 , edited 9/8/17
This show isn't even out yet and I am starting to get nervous. This show is going to have MAJOR issues. I can feel it.
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 9/7/17 , edited 9/8/17
I wonder what this magical girl show brings. Madoka Magica started it all, and now other such shows are coming out.
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 9/8/17 , edited 9/8/17

I hope this show serves as a prequel so Mahou Shoujo of the End can get an anime.


Bakaneer wrote:

I wonder what this magical girl show brings. Madoka Magica started it all, and now other such shows are coming out.


Madoka was hardly the first subversive magical girl series, it is just the most "mainstream/famous." Also this isn't really a magical girl manga so much as it is a girls get magic items and bad things happen manga.
66254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/17 , edited 9/8/17
I didn't know this even existed. It's weird that it's getting an anime before Magical Girl Apocalypse. Anyone know what Magical Girl Site is like compared to Apocalypse? I kinda lost interest in Apocalypse around chapter 40.
239266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.