First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply I need more people to talk to
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/14/17
I have a few people i'm talking to on cr but despite that i want more people to talk to most people i find interesting remove me for no reason and when i ask it's because i'm "Boring" (lmao).

So i'm in need of people to talk to send my a buddy request i'm always down to talk o/
34972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/14/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

most people i find interesting remove me for no reason and when i ask it's because i'm "Boring" (lmao).




Looks like you just shot yourself in the foot there

31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/14/17

miGneto wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

most people i find interesting remove me for no reason and when i ask it's because i'm "Boring" (lmao).




Looks like you just shot yourself in the foot there



I disagree fully with that though i'm not boring i like talking to people about their days and hobbies and interesting stuff going on around the world and in their lives i like to engage and get to know someone.

That's hardly boring i think some people just have way too high standards i go out of my way to be entertaining these days :P

Not much more that can make a person not boring other then taking an interest in someones life when you are doing that it just comes down to some people just don't click with another conversation wise
48964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/19/17
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/14/17


I don't believe that's a thing
19853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/15/17


Remember to bring milk.
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
bump bored without people to talk to
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
Talk to yourself.
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Werning wrote:

Talk to yourself.


i actually already do that when i get lonely
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Werning wrote:

Talk to yourself.


i actually already do that when i get lonely


I prefer to call it 'thinking aloud'. I've been doing it for years and years. Clarifies the mind.
24974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

I disagree fully with that though i'm not boring i like talking to people about their days and hobbies and interesting stuff going on around the world and in their lives i like to engage and get to know someone.

That's hardly boring i think some people just have way too high standards i go out of my way to be entertaining these days :P

Not much more that can make a person not boring other then taking an interest in someones life when you are doing that it just comes down to some people just don't click with another conversation wise


Idk what kind of delusion you live in but no one can decide how others perceive them.
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Axerilis wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I disagree fully with that though i'm not boring i like talking to people about their days and hobbies and interesting stuff going on around the world and in their lives i like to engage and get to know someone.

That's hardly boring i think some people just have way too high standards i go out of my way to be entertaining these days :P

Not much more that can make a person not boring other then taking an interest in someones life when you are doing that it just comes down to some people just don't click with another conversation wise


Idk what kind of delusion you live in but no one can decide how others perceive them.


I never said that not sure how the hell you got that from what I wrote
i merely said i'm not boring as a person on a general basis but people do perceive me as boring.

hence why i'm going out of my way to ask for people to talk to me since approaching others isn't working to well.
24974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

I never said that not sure how the hell you got that from what I wrote


From what I understand, you disagree with people who find you boring because you don't think you are. But, thinking you're not boring doesn't mean other people will see the same.
31184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Axerilis wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I never said that not sure how the hell you got that from what I wrote


From what I understand, you disagree with people who find you boring because you don't think you are. But, thinking you're not boring doesn't mean other people will see the same.


I have been told by many people i'm not boring i just come across as boring which is why others are likely to not enjoy talking to me.
That's all i meant i just think i'm not boring from my perspective of what boring is i'm not disagreeing that others percieve me as boring because it's obvious they do and no matter how many changes i make about myself that opinion doesn't change for new people i meet :/
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17
"i just think i'm not boring"

When previously you said

"I have been told by many people i'm not boring "

"i just come across as boring"

You think you're boring, and when you talk about it, it annoys some other people. If you were actually boring, chances are those people who removed you wouldn't have added you in the first place.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.