First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Alt left terrorists say violence is necessary
23738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/20/17

mxdan wrote:



Except, you know, the state sanctioned executions.


That comes as a package deal with communism. Before the state sanctioned killing they do it without asking.
mxdan 
12223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/17/17

TheZaphod wrote:

It is interesting that political violence is now starting to become mainstream on one side of the political spectrum.

If you look at any of the civil wars or revolutions of the past 500 years you can see a pattern of where this may end up.

Fun times ahead if or when the other side decides that street violence is OK too.


Well if you don't account for confirmation bias when looking for the acts out thousands then yeah, it looks that way. But violence has been common on all sides since politics was a thing. I dont think it's quite as bad as you think.
Posted 9/14/17 , edited 9/17/17
Anderson Cooper on CNN is going all out right now sympathizing with the domestic terrorists, saying that 'there is no way you can equate antifa to those they oppose'


And they wonder why they get called fake news. They even pulled up three rabid leftists to all essentially say the same bullshit fake news as if they are supposed to be some kind of experts on... something.
Shit is disgusting.


Edit: Apparently one of the three I called rabid leftists was more even keeled, and every time he tried to say something they shouted him down

Edit 2 updating for arrests at Berkeley yesterday

[excessive number of images removed by moderator]

Here is Hillary taking a picture with one of the domestic terrorists

Arrests but no mugshots

Noe Gonzalez Gudino, 24, Richmond, on suspicion of disturbing the peace and public intoxication

Miguel Reyes, 21, Colton, on suspicion of resisting arrest

Jorge Cabanillas, 20, Rialto, on suspicion of battery

Darin Bauer, 45, Berkeley, on suspicion of battery

Gudino, Noe Gonzalez, 24, Richmond, CA 415 PC, 647(f) PC

Reyes, Miguel, 21, Colton, CA 148 PC

Cabanillas, Jorge, 20, Rialto, CA, 242 PC

Bauer, Darin, 45, Berkeley, 242 PC

So much for them being 'locals against fascism'. Only two actually from Berkeley.
These are the faces and names of terrorists.
And of course antifa on twitter going bananas about their fellow terrorists being exposed
12666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/15/17 , edited 9/20/17
Makes me laugh when they try to justify violence against "authoritarians" by acting like authoritarians themselves..
23738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 9/15/17 , edited 9/20/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh when they try to justify violence against "authoritarians" by acting like authoritarians themselves..


The left projects like crazy. If they are acting like a fascist and a dictator then they accuse you of it. If you talk about them being racist they scream your a racist bigot. If they cause violence then they blame it on you for inciting violence.
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Spokane, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 9/15/17 , edited 9/17/17
In a way, I do slightly agree with Antifa. However, their aim is very off, and not hitting the things that a REAL anti-fascist movement should hit, the government, and all it's various branches. Instead, they pick fights with average everyday citizens like themselves and random property. They are mob mentality thugs and witch hunters, not an anti fascist fighting force. Now the European branch, though still off on its aim, are much less of a joke, much more dangerous, and the governments are actually scared of them, to the point of rearranging a bunch of plans when they (the various heads of the EU+USA) held a meeting.

Do I think violence is the answer? No, violence feeds the beast, for it feeds on money. Best way IMO to ruin a government is for EVERYONE to refuse to pay taxes, refuse to accept government as being above them, and just go on with their day. But... that's an entirely different plan with tons of critical flaws in of itself that would never work in the end.
29392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/17 , edited 9/17/17
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/15/17 , edited 9/17/17
Antifa, Alt-right, both Facists
23738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

nonspecificscientific wrote:

Antifa, Alt-right, both Facists


Most of the alt-right is pro free market and anti-government control. That's about as far from fascism as you can get.
7739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/20/17
Not to play the devils advocate but Antifa is going about what they want the wrong way. When you go to a supposed neo nazi rally(of whom it was reported many had guns) and most if not all the violence is from "peace loving anti fascists" you kind of make "Neo Nazi" people look better. As far as being left or right.... idk how many times I have to say "stop drinking the cool-aid" but I will say it again. Antifa is no more a representation of the left then the KKK is a representation of the fairly recent right. Both sides have their extremist groups. Now why the "left" isnt doing more to distance themselves from Antifa is what boggles my mind. If I were CNN or MSNBC I would be eating these guys for breakfast. It wouldn't take but 6mo of hostile media coverage before the group would rethink its tactics. Not only that but, when has beating the lil guy ever done anything? If they want to make an impact you cut the head off the beast. You protest your local/state govts. not go around beating crowds of people whom you assume are evil because they disagree with you. Personally I wish groups like Antifa, Neo Nazi, ect would be treated as "shoot on site." say what you want about it being morally wrong, but when you have individuals who openly display a lack of regard for human life more decisive actions are required.
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/16/17
Based on the description, I must had encounter the antifa on two Communist groups on Facebook one year ago. At that time, I am not aware of the conservative-liberal spectrum on the social axis (commonly refered to as the alt-left and alt-right) so I had suspect that those antifa are Capitalist agents pretending to be Communists. When those antifa are criticised for being Capitalist agent, they do not provide reasonable counterargument and panicked. The Facebook white-collar hackers use their hacked Communist accounts to harass any Communists that threaten the Capitalist ideology but they do not seem to harass anyone who support antifa. The antifa that run a Communist group on Facebook had exposed his/her anti-Communist position when he/she struggles to keep his/her Communist identity. The antifa that I meet on Facebook has some characteristic that separate them from the Communists:

1) They focus on opposing the political elites instead of the economic elites.
2) They oppose the unification of Communists in US.
3) One of those antifa had accused a Communist for being a Capitalist when that Communist expose the existance of white racism; this suggest that some antifa is actually white supremacists.


Rujikin wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Antifa, Alt-right, both Facists


Most of the alt-right is pro free market and anti-government control. That's about as far from fascism as you can get.


I should tell you that the antifa actually are anti-government; they do not seem to even seek election for government unlike the alt-right or the Capitalists in general.
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/16/17

Rujikin wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Antifa, Alt-right, both Facists


Most of the alt-right is pro free market and anti-government control. That's about as far from fascism as you can get.


**Libertarians

PS, Antifa is a misnomer; anarcho-communism is an oxymoron.
lawdog 
45959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

I don't have a clue what their agenda is, because I am too lazy to read a wall of text, but I do agree that to enact change violence is the only way to do it. There's a reason we're heavily taught that peaceful protest is righteous and the proper way of doing things.


Tell that to Ghandi and MLK.
lawdog 
45959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/20/17

DevinKuska wrote:

Not to play the devils advocate but Antifa is going about what they want the wrong way. When you go to a supposed neo nazi rally(of whom it was reported many had guns) and most if not all the violence is from "peace loving anti fascists" you kind of make "Neo Nazi" people look better. As far as being left or right.... idk how many times I have to say "stop drinking the cool-aid" but I will say it again. Antifa is no more a representation of the left then the KKK is a representation of the fairly recent right. Both sides have their extremist groups. Now why the "left" isnt doing more to distance themselves from Antifa is what boggles my mind. If I were CNN or MSNBC I would be eating these guys for breakfast. It wouldn't take but 6mo of hostile media coverage before the group would rethink its tactics. Not only that but, when has beating the lil guy ever done anything? If they want to make an impact you cut the head off the beast. You protest your local/state govts. not go around beating crowds of people whom you assume are evil because they disagree with you. Personally I wish groups like Antifa, Neo Nazi, ect would be treated as "shoot on site." say what you want about it being morally wrong, but when you have individuals who openly display a lack of regard for human life more decisive actions are required.


The problem with your analysis is that the left has always had a problem with rejecting, or even acknowledging, the violence on the left. There are still many who cling to labels: Well, they're anti-fascists, fascism is bad, therefore they must be okay.

For example, Black Lies Matters is a Marxist/Communist front group. You NEVER hear that acknowledged in the MSM.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/20/17

lawdog wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

I don't have a clue what their agenda is, because I am too lazy to read a wall of text, but I do agree that to enact change violence is the only way to do it. There's a reason we're heavily taught that peaceful protest is righteous and the proper way of doing things.


Tell that to Ghandi and MLK.


Neither of whom's causes were won without bloodshed. They both preached non-violence and practiced what they preached, but they weren't alone in their fights for freedom and equality. And a lot of people died before their fights were won.
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

lawdog wrote:

Tell that to Ghandi and MLK.


And the reason we're told so much about them is because the authorities want them to be role models so they never have to do anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.