Post Reply I need help finding a picture
12343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17
Who knows of a episode of an anime where a guy picks up a girls bra??? I need this!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!
Manga is also acceptable, tho do list the chapter if you can.
119188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

Who knows of a episode of an anime where a guy picks up a girls bra??? I need this!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!


I actually think I saw one recently but I can't remember what show it was.
12343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17

lorreen wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Who knows of a episode of an anime where a guy picks up a girls bra??? I need this!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!


I actually think I saw one recently but I can't remember what show it was.


Do you think it was a show this season?
119188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


lorreen wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Who knows of a episode of an anime where a guy picks up a girls bra??? I need this!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!


I actually think I saw one recently but I can't remember what show it was.


Do you think it was a show this season?


Probably more likely that it was within the last two seasons rather than earlier, since that's mostly what I watch.

I think it was a case of picking it up somehow and then getting weirdly panicky after realizing what it was. And there may or may not have been an abusive girl involved in that "how dare you look at or touch that you perv" way.

But now, hmmmm. Maybe it wasn't anime. Maybe it was a manga.

ETA: And it was manga. Chapter 22 of We Never Learn at the teacher's messy apartment. But she simply reacts with "Forget you saw that."

12343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17

lorreen wrote:

Probably more likely that it was within the last two seasons rather than earlier, since that's mostly what I watch.

I think it was a case of picking it up somehow and then getting weirdly panicky after realizing what it was. And there may or may not have been an abusive girl involved in that "how dare you look or touch at that thing you perv" way.

But now, hmmmm. Maybe it wasn't anime. Maybe it was a manga.


Do you think it might be Tsugumomo? It's ecchi according to MAL.

I actually think I remember an anime that had a whole episode revolving around bra's, Majimoji Rurumo.
119188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


lorreen wrote:

Probably more likely that it was within the last two seasons rather than earlier, since that's mostly what I watch.

I think it was a case of picking it up somehow and then getting weirdly panicky after realizing what it was. And there may or may not have been an abusive girl involved in that "how dare you look or touch at that thing you perv" way.

But now, hmmmm. Maybe it wasn't anime. Maybe it was a manga.


Do you think it might be Tsugumomo? It's ecchi according to MAL.

I actually think I remember an anime that had a whole episode revolving around bra's, Majimoji Rurumo.


Tsugumomo might have such a scene, but if so I don't think I saw it, since I dropped the show after two episodes.

I don't remember a particular episode in Majimoji Rurumo like that, but I can believe it would have had one--my memory isn't so great and tbh I only have a general recollection of the show and few specifics.

But anyway, as per my edit, the scene I was thinking of was from the manga We Never Learn, though the less certain parts of my recollection were apparently some blend of similar scenes from several anime.
mnmike 
22480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/19/17
High school DxD -- I forget where, but sometime in the first season, shortly after Asia joins the team. Although that's older than the last two seasons (though CR just picked it up not too long ago).
12343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/17

lorreen wrote:

But anyway, as per my edit, the scene I was thinking of was from the manga We Never Learn, though the less certain parts of my recollection were apparently some blend of similar scenes from several anime.


Thanks Lorreen.
20096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

Potentsaliva wrote:
Who knows of a episode of an anime where a guy picks up a girls bra??? I need this!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!
Manga is also acceptable, tho do list the chapter if you can.

Took a while, but found it! Darker Than Black (Kuro no Keiyakusha) episode 18.

You must be logged in to post.