First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply A thread about white genocide.
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/24/17
Straight up, I have never treated a thread with so much care. But here goes...


Definition of racism

1 :a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a :a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b :a political or social system founded on racism
3 :racial prejudice or discrimination


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism


Definition of nativism

1 :a policy of favoring native inhabitants as opposed to immigrants
2 :the revival or perpetuation of an indigenous culture especially in opposition to acculturation


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nativism

Its hard to get a figure on how many people lived in North America pre-colonization. American Indians had their own tribes and nations, languages and customs. They fought and traded with one another.

Then Europeans invaded and most of them died.

Now American Indians are a tiny minority in a land they once roamed freely.

There is a debate on whether what happened to them qualified as genocide.


Conservative definitions emphasize intentional actions and policies of governments that result in very large population losses, usually from direct killing. More liberal definitions call for less stringent criteria for intent, focusing more on outcomes. They do not necessarily require direct sanction by state authorities; rather, they identify societal forces and actors. They also allow for several intersecting forces of destruction, including dispossession and disease.

...debates about genocide easily devolve into quarrels about definitions...


http://americanhistory.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199329175.001.0001/acrefore-9780199329175-e-3

Now the remnants of a once numerous people seek to preserve their heritage, culture and their people.

Personally I see that and think it's noble and admirable.

This is where things get interesting.


Deaths continued to exceed births for the non-Hispanic white alone group.

While all other groups experienced natural increase (having more births than deaths) between 2015 and 2016, the non-Hispanic white alone group experienced a natural decrease of 163,300 nationally.


https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-100.html

That reality is freaking some white people out. (despite the white population exceeding a quarter of a billion and growing in America, thanks to immigration)

Americans love their race labels and according to the government whites are getting outfucked.

As a result some argue there is a genocide taking place. Some point to minority on white hate crime and race-baiting journalists/politicians/celebrities as proof there are great forces at work to bring about this goal.

I am of the opinion that the idea of white genocide is ridiculous but then again I'm not white and the numbers do show a trend.

Now let me take the opportunity to point out there is no way you can compare what happened to American Indians to white people today and you'd be an idiot to try. However culturally where music, sports and popculture use to be dominated by white people for obvious reasons (separate but equal my ass) it has become much more diverse with some aspects becoming majority minority.

The overall attitude of loss gets mixed in with views on illegal immigration, religion and law enforcement and you get this ugly stew of...


Definition of prejudice

1 :injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially :detriment to one's legal rights or claims
2 a (1) :preconceived judgment or opinion (2) :an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge
b :an instance of such judgment or opinion
c :an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice

The emotion is honest.

Like feeling some type of way when you see the old grocery store you use to shop at getting bulldozed.

The ultimate violent expression of this idea of regaining your lost heritage is of course Hitler. Japan went through something similar in the 1800s as well. There was a movement that resisted foreign interaction in order to keep Japan Japanese. You could argue Israel is trying to do the same thing for the Jewish people.

I'm rambling now but I guess my point is racial issues were never resolved in America and now there will be a new one to think about.

White people are the majority now and will be for the next 20 years but in 2050 what will the discussion look like?



https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brookings-now/2014/12/15/u-s-diversity-explosion-is-a-reason-for-optimism/

Anyway... time to think a title for this big heaping mess now...
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
Simple answer:

By definition it is not genocide, as genocide requires the act of killing someone. What you are describing here is a birth rate lower than the normal mortality rate. If it was organised to the level of enforced sterilisation of certain ethnic groups then you might call it ethnic cleansing, however that is not happening here.
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

MidoriNoTora wrote:

Simple answer:

By definition it is not genocide, as genocide requires the act of killing someone. What you are describing here is a birth rate lower than the normal mortality rate. If it was organised to the level of enforced sterilisation of certain ethnic groups then you might call it ethnic cleansing, however that is not happening here.


How is race seen over there in the UK? It's a loaded, trigger inducing term in America.
Dragon
66326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17
Hmmm... I don't know, I've seen several old grocery stores get bulldozed. Sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's because they failed as a business and something better comes along anyway. My point there is that it's not a great example to use, since someone could take either one of those cases and apply it to make people really emotional.

More on topic, personally, I'm a mutt. I have Native American, Scottish, German, and so many other genes in my mix that I'm sure some folks (the one drop types) wouldn't consider me "white". The fact that they're mutts as well is probably lost on them, but any time I see someone talking about how they're worried that a "white genocide" is happening simply because of changing demographics, I find it sad.

Only semi-related, it's rather amusing that so many "Seeking Asian Girlfriend" style shirts are out there. I mean, talk about trying to actively not continue one's bloodline!
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MysticGon wrote:
How is race seen over there in the UK? It's a loaded, trigger inducing term in America.


A difficult question that, as I could write a book on the subject and not cover all the nuances. However, as a quick summary that won't cover every aspect:

In the UK, ethnic type or race can cause tensions but it is only one of many factors that people consider. I'm not saying that we don't have racially aggravated problems here but it doesn't seem to be as big an issue as the US media seems to portray it as in America.

An interesting point to consider is that in America you used black slaves for labour intensive work and I expect that when they were freed the pay for continuing similar work wasn't very good. When that type of work reduced due to changes in technology the families of former slaves fell into destitution.

In the UK we never had slavery (though of course there are a small number of families whose fortunes were built on slavery outside the UK) so the intensive labour work was given to white families. The pay was relatively poor and living conditions far from outstanding. When that type of work reduced due to changes in technology the families of former labourers fell into destitution.

So in the UK we have a predominantly white group (with some ethnic minorities) of economically challenged individuals with a predominantly white middle and upper class.

In America you have a predominantly black/ethnic minority group of economically challenged individuals with a predominantly white middle and upper class.
runec 
37229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

MidoriNoTora wrote:
Simple answer:

By definition it is not genocide, as genocide requires the act of killing someone. What you are describing here is a birth rate lower than the normal mortality rate. If it was organised to the level of enforced sterilisation of certain ethnic groups then you might call it ethnic cleansing, however that is not happening here.


Done in one.



MakotoKamui wrote:
More on topic, personally, I'm a mutt. I have Native American, Scottish, German, and so many other genes in my mix that I'm sure some folks (the one drop types) wouldn't consider me "white". The fact that they're mutts as well is probably lost on them, but any time I see someone talking about how they're worried that a "white genocide" is happening simply because of changing demographics, I find it sad.


Yep, we're all mutts. So it's kind of weird that some of those of the paler variety consider shades of a certain tone or lighter to be an exclusive race and singular "heritage". But then, these are the same people that think their "heritage" magically vanishes if their children are one step too dark on the paint swatches, so.

I mean, it seems like there's two base impulses here if you're yelling about "white genocide":

1) Racism masquerading as a preservation of "heritage".

and/or

2) A deep rooted fear that if you become the minority the majority will treat you the way you've been treating them all this time.

Dragon
66326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

runec wrote:

2) A deep rooted fear that if you become the minority the majority will treat you the way you've been treating them all this time.



From what I've seen, that seems to be the biggest factor in it, yes.
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

MidoriNoTora wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
How is race seen over there in the UK? It's a loaded, trigger inducing term in America.


A difficult question that, as I could write a book on the subject and not cover all the nuances. However, as a quick summary that won't cover every aspect:

In the UK, ethnic type or race can cause tensions but it is only one of many factors that people consider. I'm not saying that we don't have racially aggravated problems here but it doesn't seem to be as big an issue as the US media seems to portray it as in America.

An interesting point to consider is that in America you used black slaves for labour intensive work and I expect that when they were freed the pay for continuing similar work wasn't very good. When that type of work reduced due to changes in technology the families of former slaves fell into destitution.

In the UK we never had slavery (though of course there are a small number of families whose fortunes were built on slavery outside the UK) so the intensive labour work was given to white families. The pay was relatively poor and living conditions far from outstanding. When that type of work reduced due to changes in technology the families of former labourers fell into destitution.

So in the UK we have a predominantly white group (with some ethnic minorities) of economically challenged individuals with a predominantly white middle and upper class.

In America you have a predominantly black/ethnic minority group of economically challenged individuals with a predominantly white middle and upper class.


Is there still a lot of tension between the British and Irish? I know the Irish have their own distinct language and all that outside of English. During the Civil War a lot of Irish people were discriminated against in America because they came in large numbers and worked for low wages. Same with midwesterners during the Dust Bowl a few decades later when they went west to find work.
Banned
11595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/17
Sometimes i wonder how the Aborigines here feel. They went through it but now i honestly think that there isn't just way more white people here than Aboriginal people, but way more Asians as well.
I'd say more Europeans, and as for Asians i reckon there is more Vietnamese alone, more Chinese alone, more Indians alone, etc.
I see Arabs and Africans more than i see Aborigines also.

So i wonder how they feel about that?

As for white genocide, it dose feel to me like there is a fair amount of anti white shit going on. As far as how vilified whites often are and how we're raised to feel white guilt and the alarming amount of white anti whites/sjw's and etc.
Not sure if low birth rates combined with mass immigration can be considered "genocide" but when your culture is being rapidly and sometimes forcefully changed than i think that is a sign of it.

I guess with nations such as Australia and America there's always the argument that we weren't the original people but as for many European nations that were always white and are now far from it, i do see that as a form of white genocide.

It's pretty plain and simple really "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white nations for everyone"
All you have to do is look at what nations have mass immigration and which ones do not. And how hard it is to get citizenship in some places compared to others.
It seems perfectly fine for non white nations to have no to little immigration so they stay fairly racially pure and their culture dose not change too much. With the exception of western influence with things like movies, music, etc
Where as white nations have been changing rapidly and irreversibly. And white nations that dont accept MASS immigration are considered racist.

But yeah it's not just immigration and white guilt (and political correctness) i think it is our way of life and culture that is killing our kind from with in. The low birth rates are probably due to lack of religion, wanting to live beyond our means so chose to spend money on ourselves rather than have big families, too busy with both the man and the woman working all the time, 3rd wave feminism, broken family structure, collapse of marriage/high divorce rates, birth control/abortions, the rise of gays, etc
If you compare to other places around the world without the low birth rates and an ageing population and the need for immigration.

Then you have Japan which has very similar issues to white nations. Yet they refuse to increase immigration, feminism not as bad there as western nations of course, but you can see similarities.
Funny though because they are racially pure and proud. They dont have the guilt or PC crap white nations have. BUt yeah they're sort of dying out (too an extent) so if they chose mass immigration the same will happen to them as the whites.
They will be replaced.

But i guess the world is ever changing.






16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MysticGon wrote:
Is there still a lot of tension between the British and Irish? I know the Irish have their own distinct language and all that outside of English. During the Civil War a lot of Irish people were discriminated against in America because they came in large numbers and worked for low wages. Same with midwesterners during the Dust Bowl a few decades later when they went west to find work.


Not really, other than in Northern Ireland where dissident republicans have started planting bombs again (it is just a matter of time before the "loyalists" retaliate in some form).

On the mainland you get the occasional off-colour joke about Irish people (North or South) but no more than the jokes about Welsh and Scottish people (and they get their own back on the English just as often). We joke about regional groups as well, such as the Cornish, Liverpudlians, people from Newcastle or Essex. Most of it is just good natured banter.

I expect there will be pockets of anti-Irish feeling but those groups are more likely to focus on eastern Europeans as we had a large influx of Polish and Romanian people in the last 10 years, which was one of the big arguments ahead of the Brexit vote.

However in terms of actual discrimination, statistics suggest that ethnic groups tend to congregate in the lower paid jobs but bizarrely we have far more British born white people in long term unemployment, so the ethnic minorities are often doing better than native families (which is itself a source of tension).
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

runec wrote:


MidoriNoTora wrote:
Simple answer:

By definition it is not genocide, as genocide requires the act of killing someone. What you are describing here is a birth rate lower than the normal mortality rate. If it was organised to the level of enforced sterilisation of certain ethnic groups then you might call it ethnic cleansing, however that is not happening here.


Done in one.



MakotoKamui wrote:
More on topic, personally, I'm a mutt. I have Native American, Scottish, German, and so many other genes in my mix that I'm sure some folks (the one drop types) wouldn't consider me "white". The fact that they're mutts as well is probably lost on them, but any time I see someone talking about how they're worried that a "white genocide" is happening simply because of changing demographics, I find it sad.


Yep, we're all mutts. So it's kind of weird that some of those of the paler variety consider shades of a certain tone or lighter to be an exclusive race and singular "heritage". But then, these are the same people that think their "heritage" magically vanishes if their children are one step too dark on the paint swatches, so.

I mean, it seems like there's two base impulses here if you're yelling about "white genocide":

1) Racism masquerading as a preservation of "heritage".

and/or

2) A deep rooted fear that if you become the minority the majority will treat you the way you've been treating them all this time.



Canada is odd that it's a country made of people from countries that were constantly at war with each other. They even have two official languages. Do race issues ever rare it's head in life there?
7130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 9/23/17
I will not speak to the preservation of "White heritage" as thats a rather broad and subjective term that could be taken so many ways it would be hard to defend or attack it without risking like an idiot or heretic. I do not believe white people in the US are victims of genocide. However I will say white people in the US are victims of discrimination and/or pacification. What I mean by that is the double standards used against a primarlily white population. Its ok for (insert race) to have a history month or pride decal, but if someone with pale skin has it they are a racist, or a "Klan" member. If I own a bank and white trash from Jerry springer walks in and I don't give them a loan. Some would say I made the correct decision based on risk/reward profiling. However if I am white and denied a loan bad credit, low income minority... I would be ousted as discriminatory lender. The hypocrisy of it is frustrating.

Now I am not saying racial discrimination of bad sort doesn't happen... I am saying you see it far too often in the media something silly gets turned into racially motivated because the victim is a minority, and the perp is white. Oddly if the roles were reversed and you made the same claim I doubt many courts would even consider it for fear of being branded. I partially blame the current media for promoting every issue between a minority and a white person that has made this such a big deal. It seems like today white people are supposed to be meek, apologize for everything and accept every derogatory term used against them. This leads to a hostile/stressful environment which doesn't exactly promote people to have children. Add to that the political and socioeconomic issues and the issues expand geometrically.

Personally I think all the races in the US need a culture shift. A shift away from the victim mentality I think can brings us to a point where we can all sit down and have frank discussions and push for real national progress and unification. Another thing is all the races should avoid being a stereotype. If your overweight white person who shops at walmart, lives in a trailer, drives beat up pick up truck, and blasts country music don't be surprised when you get called white trash. if your Hispanic and have 100 low pro cars with gold 100 spoke rims in your driveway, blast gangster rap, and have full tattoo sleeves... don't be offended when someone thinks your a Cholo. the list goes on and on. If you look like a stereo type people are going to treat you that way. I don't cross the street when I see a black person coming my way, I don't think every white person is prejudice, I don't believe all Muslims are out to kill me, and I certainly don't believe because someone is Asian they are smarter or wealthier then I am. I think what culture you surround yourself with makes a big difference
Dragon
66326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Sometimes i wonder how the Aborigines here feel

...

It's pretty plain and simple really "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white nations for everyone"



So, is it "Australia for the Aborigines"? Or no?
28418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Sometimes i wonder how the Aborigines here feel. They went through it but now i honestly think that there isn't just way more white people here than Aboriginal people, but way more Asians as well.
I'd say more Europeans, and as for Asians i reckon there is more Vietnamese alone, more Chinese alone, more Indians alone, etc.
I see Arabs and Africans more than i see Aborigines also.

So i wonder how they feel about that?

As for white genocide, it dose feel to me like there is a fair amount of anti white shit going on. As far as how vilified whites often are and how we're raised to feel white guilt and the alarming amount of white anti whites/sjw's and etc.
Not sure if low birth rates combined with mass immigration can be considered "genocide" but when your culture is being rapidly and sometimes forcefully changed than i think that is a sign of it.

I guess with nations such as Australia and America there's always the argument that we weren't the original people but as for many European nations that were always white and are now far from it, i do see that as a form of white genocide.

It's pretty plain and simple really "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white nations for everyone"
All you have to do is look at what nations have mass immigration and which ones do not. And how hard it is to get citizenship in some places compared to others.
It seems perfectly fine for non white nations to have no to little immigration so they stay fairly racially pure and their culture dose not change too much. With the exception of western influence with things like movies, music, etc
Where as white nations have been changing rapidly and irreversibly. And white nations that dont accept MASS immigration are considered racist.

But yeah it's not just immigration and white guilt (and political correctness) i think it is our way of life and culture that is killing our kind from with in. The low birth rates are probably due to lack of religion, wanting to live beyond our means so chose to spend money on ourselves rather than have big families, too busy with both the man and the woman working all the time, 3rd wave feminism, broken family structure, collapse of marriage/high divorce rates, birth control/abortions, the rise of gays, etc
If you compare to other places around the world without the low birth rates and an ageing population and the need for immigration.

Then you have Japan which has very similar issues to white nations. Yet they refuse to increase immigration, feminism not as bad there as western nations of course, but you can see similarities.
Funny though because they are racially pure and proud. They dont have the guilt or PC crap white nations have. BUt yeah they're sort of dying out (too an extent) so if they chose mass immigration the same will happen to them as the whites.
They will be replaced.

But i guess the world is ever changing.








Nah that's just because you live in a place where there are venomous, man-eating beasts. I kid though

Is there a lot of interracial relationships in Australia? It's a smaller population so would you say the effects are greater? Or is everyone pretty much stick with their own ethnicity. Is it also a case of being outfucked by other races?
qwueri 
21999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/17
On the birth-rates bit, I suspect there's more of a socio-economic role influencing birth-rates than some nefarious social agenda. You see the same thing with declining birth-rates in Japan. I'm inclined to think it's a product of an emphasis on building a career over a family, though that's likely oversimplifying it substantially.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.