First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply A thread about white genocide.
12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MakotoKamui wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Sometimes i wonder how the Aborigines here feel

...

It's pretty plain and simple really "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white nations for everyone"



So, is it "Australia for the Aborigines"? Or no?


Did you read my whole post? I specifically pointed out the difference between Australia and America as opposed to nations that were originally white to begin with.

Depends really, a lot of Aborigines dont like Australia day or the Australian flag. Some call Australia day "invasion day".
I live near a lot of Aborigines. Several live on my street. There is a place down the road that gives guidance to Aboriginal youths.
I still think the Aboriginal people have a long way to go. They seem to do well in Australian football , some of my favourite players are Aborigines.
But there is still problems with them not staying in school (not that i did) and not getting jobs and being criminals and on welfare and etc.
It's different to America though, there is no such thing as food stamps and we dont have "ghettos" on the same level. Aborigines on welfare get paid more than whites (or any other race i believe) and get low interest loans and etc so you can sort of understand why a lot of them dont want to work.
I guess it's our governments way of making up for what the English did.
But yeah i'd say there are stereotypes and some employers may not give them a chance.
Plus a lot of Aborigines live in the out back, they still live out in the sticks.
Alcohol seems to have really destroyed their people. Even though alcoholism is a big problem with us white fellas as well.


MysticGon wrote:



Nah that's just because you live in a place where there are venomous, man-eating beasts. I kid though

Is there a lot of interracial relationships in Australia? It's a smaller population so would you say the effects are greater? Or is everyone pretty much stick with their own ethnicity. Is it also a case of being outfucked by other races?


lol.

Hmm yes and no. I mean there definitely is. But a lot stick to their own kind. As much as Asian girls apparently like white men, most of the ones that live here seem to stick to their own.
Many white men are with Asian women that they met over seas or on line. Often older white men.
I think white girls are a real mixed bag when it comes to sticking to their own kind.
A lot of races that come here, their men sleep with white Aussie girls but their women are strictly not allowed to marry outside of their own kind.
Bit like the Muslims, Muslim women can never be with a non Muslim man but their men can sleep with whom ever they want. And a white/non Muslim women must convert to Islam to marry a Muslim and this dose happen.
The Africans seem to be a similar deal, their men do what they want but overall i think they stick together a lot too.

But you do see a lot of interracial couples, for sure. Probably white guy Asian girl would be the most common mix.
I have know Asian guys to be with non Asian girls though.
White women are probably the easiest and sluttiest. Plus theres all the lefty SJW's that hate white men lol.
Another reason white people will eventually be all gone.


qwueri wrote:

On the birth-rates bit, I suspect there's more of a socio-economic role influencing birth-rates than some nefarious social agenda. You see the same thing with declining birth-rates in Japan. I'm inclined to think it's a product of an emphasis on building a career over a family, though that's likely oversimplifying it substantially.


Yeah pretty much what i was saying.







Dragon
69445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Did you read my whole post? I specifically pointed out the difference between Australia and America as opposed to nations that were originally white to begin with.

Depends really, a lot of Aborigines dont like Australia day or the Australian flag. Some call Australia day "invasion day".
I live near a lot of Aborigines. Several live on my street. There is a place down the road that gives guidance to Aboriginal youths.
I still think the Aboriginal people have a long way to go. They seem to do well in Australian football , some of my favourite players are Aborigines.
But there is still problems with them not staying in school (not that i did) and not getting jobs and being criminals and on welfare and etc.
It's different to America though, there is no such thing as food stamps and we dont have "ghettos" on the same level. Aborigines on welfare get paid more than whites (or any other race i believe) and get low interest loans and etc so you can sort of understand why a lot of them dont want to work.
I guess it's our governments way of making up for what the English did.
But yeah i'd say there are stereotypes and some employers may not give them a chance.
Plus a lot of Aborigines live in the out back, they still live out in the sticks.
Alcohol seems to have really destroyed their people. Even though alcoholism is a big problem with us white fellas as well.



Sure, I read it, but your new post seems even worse. "Some of my favorite XYZ are OTHER", very common. Then you say you didn't stay in school, but you're down on other folks for not doing so. You seem to have issues with welfare - and I'll admit, I have no idea how that functions in Australia, not living there, but I hear the same attack here in the US. Talking about the government making up for things (reparations), etc.. very familiar here as well. Oh, and booze, that's a big one here, too, though here it's more crack.

I would agree, there are some major stereotypes going on.
31309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
The fact people see this as an issue baffels me and makes me worried for humanity...
12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MakotoKamui wrote:



Sure, I read it, but your new post seems even worse. "Some of my favorite XYZ are OTHER", very common. Then you say you didn't stay in school, but you're down on other folks for not doing so. You seem to have issues with welfare - and I'll admit, I have no idea how that functions in Australia, not living there, but I hear the same attack here in the US. Talking about the government making up for things (reparations), etc.. very familiar here as well. Oh, and booze, that's a big one here, too, though here it's more crack.

I would agree, there are some major stereotypes going on.


I dunno if me just saying the truth or my opinion is offensive i guess? i mean what can you say that isn't somehow offensive now a days? Especially me being white and saying anything about non whites.
The truth is offensive!

I prefer black rappers over white rappers but that's probably somehow racist too!? :P

Yeah a lot of white people are idiots like me and get into drug and booze too young and dont finish school. But if you were to look into the statistics or averages then white people finish school a HELL of a lot more than Aboriginal kids do.
Same with going to uni or college and having a job.

But shit, Asians make white people look REALLY bad. Is it offensive to say that most Asian kids DO finish school and get on average better grades than white kids and black kids combined?


It is true though, it's not like Aboriginal are given a job wage, they just get more welfare than others and as i said, low interest loans and they get paid to go to school. I think it's partly to make up for the past but also to try and better them as people going forward?
Apparently the Africans and the Arabs/Muslims get similar treatment(the Italians and Greeks and Vietnamese, Chinese etc never did) but iam not sure, i see many of them with jobs.
Australians, white Aussies i mean did in the past have a reputation of being lazy dole bludgers. Like stoner surfies too lazy to work. But the government has cracked down on it a lot.
I think the reason why so many Arabs and Muslims are on welfare is because they have such big families and here the more kids you have the more government aid you receive.
Eh i dunno, i haven't been unemployed for 19-20 years but i hear you only see Muslims and blacks in the welfare office these days :P
But i know for a fact there are still many white families who have generations of people who never worked and cheat the system.
Most people that come to Australia seem to be hard workers though.

Here we dont really have crack but there is an epidemic with ice. But i think it's mostly white people that get hooked on it.

Iam fairly sure that it is an actual fact that black people cant handle alcohol like white people can. I think that is why it causes worse problems withing black communities.
But there are plenty or non black alcoholics.


Ryulightorb wrote:

The fact people see this as an issue baffels me and makes me worried for humanity...


If you're white then i dont see how it doesn't concern you at all? Unless you dont plan to ever have kids?
But i guess at the end of the day, no one lives forever and the world will continue to change.
I dont have kids but i fear for my nieces and my nephew.
But i guess soon it will be normal for whites to be a minority , maybe it wont be so bad for them, not ever knowing any different?
















576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
It is what it is. White people keep aborting their children and have smaller families, and the minorities have larger families, often without a father in the picture. There is not an unlimited supply of white people. Any group of people that aborts their children and/or has small families will eventually become a minority.
Dragon
69445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

I dunno if me just saying the truth or my opinion is offensive i guess? i mean what can you say that isn't somehow offensive now a days? Especially me being white and saying anything about non whites.
The truth is offensive!



Meh, I don't find that opinion offensive. You are of course welcome to think that others are lesser than you because of some aspect of them, that's your opinion. It's a powerful opinion, one that garners a lot of support with folks. Be it skin tone or sexuality or lineage or handedness or religion or hair color or whatever else, it's always presented as "truth" when someone "other" is put down, even if the majority of what they are put down for are things that occur within the group putting the "other" down.

Though what do I know, just being a mutt.
12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MakotoKamui wrote:



Meh, I don't find that opinion offensive. You are of course welcome to think that others are lesser than you because of some aspect of them, that's your opinion. It's a powerful opinion, one that garners a lot of support with folks. Be it skin tone or sexuality or lineage or handedness or religion or hair color or whatever else, it's always presented as "truth" when someone "other" is put down, even if the majority of what they are put down for are things that occur within the group putting the "other" down.

Though what do I know, just being a mutt.


What in the actual fuck did i say that suggests to you that i think that others are lesser than me because of the colour of my skin(or ah their"aspects")???
I even said a lot of bad things about white people and myself.
The truth hurts, if you scared go to church

Seriously though, i dont see how you can take anything i said as me thinking people are lesser than me.
People being given hand outs by the government is the governments fault, not the people who receive it.
I didn't say that Aboriginal people dont go to school because they're stupid or unintelligent or anything. I think there are multiple reasons for this.
"fuck the white man and fuck his education and rules and laws" might be one of those reasons? i cant speak for them though.

It is true that other races have bigger families and in some cases get special treatment and more hand outs. Doesn't make them lesser. It makes them smart for taking advantage of it. They know how it is, anyone who says anything about it in a negative light is instantly labeled racist or Islamophobic or a nazi or etc.


One thing that i will tell you is, other races here say bad things about Aboriginal people as well. And make jokes about them. It is not a white exclusive thing.
I've heard Asians do it at work. They pay out the darker skinned Asians and call them an Abo or a coon.

Anyways, iam like one sixteenth Greek so iam not a pure blood either


runec 
40006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MysticGon wrote:
Canada is odd that it's a country made of people from countries that were constantly at war with each other. They even have two official languages. Do race issues ever rare it's head in life there?


Of course, from time to time. Our history of dealing with native people's is pretty piss poor for example. However, we don't have what seems like an unresolved civil war over slavery in our history that's tainted the system for 100+ years. Nor a significant chunk of the country that seems like it wants to go back to said civil war.

Racism is completely socially unacceptable here though. A politician like Trump would have been over before he started the moment he first opened his mouth about Mexican rapists.

Thus our political scandals are almost always about money or mismanagement rather than social issues or personal failings. As its hard to get elected in the first place with the latter. While the former will see your arse tossed out as our system actually allows for a politician to be removed. Even if you're the ruling party.

With our system the government can be taken down a new election called at any time if the ruling party loses a confidence vote. Instead of your system where the winning party's candidate is effectively president for 4 years no matter what they say or do.






-OlE- 
1591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nebraska
Online
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

runec wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
Canada is odd that it's a country made of people from countries that were constantly at war with each other. They even have two official languages. Do race issues ever rare it's head in life there?


Of course, from time to time. Our history of dealing with native people's is pretty piss poor for example. However, we don't have what seems like an unresolved civil war over slavery in our history that's tainted the system for 100+ years. Nor a significant chunk of the country that seems like it wants to go back to said civil war.

Racism is completely socially unacceptable here though. A politician like Trump would have been over before he started the moment he first opened his mouth about Mexican rapists.

Thus our political scandals are almost always about money or mismanagement rather than social issues or personal failings. As its hard to get elected in the first place with the latter. While the former will see your arse tossed out as our system actually allows for a politician to be removed. Even if you're the ruling party.

With our system the government can be taken down a new election called at any time if the ruling party loses a confidence vote. Instead of your system where the winning party's candidate is effectively president for 4 years no matter what they say or do.








i would argue racism is socially unacceptable in america as well (every western democracy really for that matter) its just some argue over exactly what constitutes racism. still, being labeled a racist is basically the worst possible thing you can be accused of (short of MAYBE being a pedophile)
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
When people talk of white genocide, I think they're mostly referencing the government sanctioned killings of white farmers in Africa. Which hilariously led to even more violence against white farmers in those areas because the 'natives' thought the whites cursed the land to make it where crops wouldn't magically grow on their own.
Outside of that context, I would call it White Suicide. White people virtue signaling helped destroy what could have been African super powers, South Africa and Rhodesia. It only makes sense that white people virtue signaling would destroy themselves entirely.

This is the future we chose. Also that 'minority majority' in the USA will not be majority black. Even by 2070, projections show that African Americans will only make up around 17% of the population. So yeah. Have fun with that.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html


Edit
This is a good video on the subject of white suicide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA






12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
^Yeah Zimbabwe and South Africa are great examples.
EDIT: and i hear its the Mexicans that will over take, not the blacks?
9660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
It boggles my mind anyone can believe such stupidity.


MrAnimeSK wrote:

^Yeah Zimbabwe and South Africa are great examples.
EDIT: and i hear its the Mexicans that will over take, not the blacks?


South Africa's economy is nearly 3X what it was at the end of apartheid. I know it's stalled recently, but you can't dispute it's much better off than it was 25 years ago.
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

South Africa's economy is nearly 3X what it was at the end of apartheid. I know it's stalled recently, but you can't dispute it's much better off than it was 25 years ago.


And the murder, kidnapping and rape rates?
1778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17
I just love how the media paints what could have been natural interbreeding and no one caring into a "minority vs majority" social war. One primary side scapegoats a caricature of "racist whites," and another feels constantly attacked and slips into "everyone vs whites." Whatever the media says, though, it's pretty clear that most folks like each other enough to have sex.
Ejanss 
17107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/17 , edited 9/23/17

MidoriNoTora wrote:

Simple answer:

By definition it is not genocide, as genocide requires the act of killing someone. What you are describing here is a birth rate lower than the normal mortality rate. If it was organised to the level of enforced sterilisation of certain ethnic groups then you might call it ethnic cleansing, however that is not happening here.


Yes, "Genocide" is a term that gets jealously thrown about by a lot of social groups that WANT to get as much sympathy as the Jews, Natives and Armenians, but no governments ever took actual steps to Final-Solution the population, so...."People just didn't like us! "
When one black activist made controversial anti-Semitic comments, his community-service probation included visiting the Holocaust Museum in DC...His still-not-getting-it comment afterwards was that the museum "gave him a unique perspective on the Black Holocaust". The general public reaction was "The Hoo-hah-WHAA??? ", but he later clarified that he was referring to Southern lynchings in the 50's, and the term still gets thrown about by the more paranoid factions today.

Here, we're just seeing a declining birthrate between affluent white people who are socially advantaged enough to limit their families and use sensible birth-control, and more cultural or less-affluent families, who...do not.
Being able to reproduce is not itself a mark of superior culture, otherwise cats actually would rule the world.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.