First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply G what's poppin G?
Posted 9/24/17 , edited 9/25/17
All these G's but you forgot the OG
But don't worry, I'm here.
Posted 9/24/17 , edited 9/25/17
I don't see any OGs
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 9/24/17 , edited 9/25/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:
All these G's but you forgot the OG
But don't worry, I'm here.

Nah dawg. No true OG would browsing an anime forum. There's nothing here but a bunch of lower case g's.
7933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/24/17 , edited 9/25/17

DrunkKanti wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:
All these G's but you forgot the OG
But don't worry, I'm here.

Nah dawg. No true OG would browsing an anime forum. There's nothing here but a bunch of lower case g's.


GG, G.
12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17
GKILLGMEGIGAMGDEADGINGSIDEG
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

GKILLGMEGIGAMGDEADGINGSIDEG


G
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:
GKILLGMEGIGAMGDEADGINGSIDEG

Get help G.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.