First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall 2017 Simulcasts
106603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/1/17

ashatyro wrote:

Going off that, I'm going to guess Shokugeki is going to be on there too? -_-

CR confirmed over a month ago they would be streaming it:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/26/crunchyroll-cooks-up-culinary-action-with-3rd-season-of-food-wars

The series debuts on Japanese TV in October of 2017, and it will also be part of Crunchyroll's Fall 2017 simulcast line-up.

Quite a number of series have been confirmed for CR for the fall season that aren't yet reflected in the announcement in this topic or on the lineup page.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Damn CR went hard this season gettin a lot of animu :O


1. Black Clover
2. Juuni Taisen
3. Kino's Journey 2017
4. Mahoutsukai no Yome ( Magus Bride )
5. Shokugeki no Souma S3
6. Net-juu no Susume
7. Dies Irae
8. Urahara
9. Gintama S4
10. Imouto sae Ireba Ii. (A Sister's All You Need)
11. King's Game ( Ou-sama Game)
12. KONOHANA KITAN
13. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
14. Anime-Gataris
15. Kekkai Sensen S2
16. Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season
17. Osomatsu-sa S2
18. Blend S
19. Sengoku Night Blood
20. Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara (Love is like a Cocktail)
21. 3-Gatsu no Lion S2
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind my computer
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
So far, so good! Thanks for making the shows announced up to now available worldwide!

According to fall line-up (which I assume looks different from country to country) , there are placeholders for 15 shows. The shows announced so far in this thread makes up 8 of those placeholders. Which means there are 7 left.

This a bit concerning because CR's pick-ups this season looks great (21-odd shows so far) and I'm interested in a lot of them, but chances are some will be region-restricted. I wonder which?
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
@TheAncientOne

considering that new Kino no Tabi will be on CR, what are the chances that CR might get the old series
16948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17
Why are so many things airing on Tuesday this season o.O
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/17

Erebus25 wrote:

@TheAncientOne

considering that new Kino no Tabi will be on CR, what are the chances that CR might get the old series


From what I can see, that was licenced by ADV then Sentai, so take that what you will
Itry 
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Sooo first my location gets next to nothing and now we are suddenly included in the territories of several new titles in CR, as well as more of the masterpieces known as Gintama & Nanbaka?
Arigatou to whoever made this happen, I take back all the bad things I've said.

To my fellow Finns: torille?
Itry 
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/1/17
Yeah Tuesdays are gonna be full. :'D
16005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/17
Please tell me you guys got Bungo Stray Dogs, Kekaisensen, and Umaruchan R
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/17

tatonakku wrote:

Please tell me you guys got Bungo Stray Dogs, Kekaisensen, and Umaruchan R


They've had Bungo Stray Dogs even since it aired, yes they have Kekkai Sensen S2 and no Sentai has put Umaru-chan R on Anime Strike for US, HIDIVE international
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / a place
Offline
Posted 10/1/17
Hyped for Black Clover
66080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/1/17
i'm still holding out hope for Yuuki Yuuna but i'm not holding my breath. :'( i know it's in the ANIMEISM block and that's all Strike but...maybe? Possibly? Hopefully?

Other than that, Vanishing Line is the only thing that i don't think has been confirmed anywhere. But yay for all the great anime CR has picked up. :3
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

taesdaes wrote:

i'm still holding out hope for Yuuki Yuuna but i'm not holding my breath. :'( i know it's in the ANIMEISM block and that's all Strike but...maybe? Possibly? Hopefully?

Other than that, Vanishing Line is the only thing that i don't think has been confirmed anywhere. But yay for all the great anime CR has picked up. :3


Yuuki Yuuna is a big fat nope, the deal Amazon and MBS made for Animeism block is the same type of deal as with noitamina block with FujiTV, exclusive streaming rights, pretty much worldwide

Garo: Vanishing Line is a possible, if Funimation want to carry on the Garo series
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17

aj2005uk wrote:


taesdaes wrote:

i'm still holding out hope for Yuuki Yuuna but i'm not holding my breath. :'( i know it's in the ANIMEISM block and that's all Strike but...maybe? Possibly? Hopefully?

Other than that, Vanishing Line is the only thing that i don't think has been confirmed anywhere. But yay for all the great anime CR has picked up. :3


Yuuki Yuuna is a big fat nope, the deal Amazon and MBS made for Animeism block is the same type of deal as with noitamina block with FujiTV, exclusive streaming rights, pretty much worldwide

Garo: Vanishing Line is a possible, if Funimation want to carry on the Garo series




Garo: Vanishing Line is a TV Tokyo title so CR will get it
106603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/1/17

Erebus25 wrote:

@TheAncientOne

considering that new Kino no Tabi will be on CR, what are the chances that CR might get the old series

As aj2005uk said, it is licensed by Sentai, so I would say near zero. Even before CR's partnership with Funimation, Sentai had turned off the catalog title tap.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.