First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply I can't beat this game
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17
I can't beat this game, the boss has insane health and boob, and I have to clear it within time limit else there will be punishment.
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 3/26/18
have you tried more boob.
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17
Format Q:
It remains your only option.
Format, repartition, run away screaming.
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17

Cydoemus wrote:

Format Q:
It remains your only option.
Format, repartition, run away screaming.


I remember it can't be formatted
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17

fredreload wrote:

I remember it can't be formatted


Darn, you figured out the reference.
It's a virtual drive that's used in some "click to run" installation files.
You cannot format.
You cannot repartition.
You just deal with the events of the installation until it's over.

15696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17
Have you tried not focusing on the boob?
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

Have you tried not focusing on the boob?


Ya, 3 out of 4 of the party members are down
15696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17

fredreload wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Have you tried not focusing on the boob?


Ya, 3 out of 4 of the party members are down


Well have they tried not focusing on the boob?
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


fredreload wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Have you tried not focusing on the boob?


Ya, 3 out of 4 of the party members are down


Well have they tried not focusing on the boob?


Maybe not, I'll see what I can do
36767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 9/29/17
throw it in the trash
5630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 9/30/17
search for a walk through guide on the net I use IGN most times. they have yet to let me down when it comes to a point when I'm stuck at a point. not to mention, when you're trapped with the walk through helpless, try youtube, find someone's other method of beating the boss, that can be helpful too.
2221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / bathtub
Offline
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 10/1/17
Moar dots? DPS it very hard now?

Are you standing in the fire?

Are you sure the punishment isn't a good punishment?
15817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 10/1/17
Have you rage quit yet?
10072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
You not supposed to "beat" Life, you're supposed to enjoy playing it. Pick up a Korean MMO and practise your grinding.
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

niotabunny wrote:

search for a walk through guide on the net I use IGN most times. they have yet to let me down when it comes to a point when I'm stuck at a point. not to mention, when you're trapped with the walk through helpless, try youtube, find someone's other method of beating the boss, that can be helpful too.


I am sorry to make you answer such an evil question , right but this is more of a parody. Ghost story alert

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.