First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply A Certain Magic Index III Anticipation
243168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 10/5/17

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/601/1601573/
Toaru Majutsu no Index Season 3 (A Certain Magical Index III) announced at last!

Coming for 2018. The wait is over.

ANN source
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-10-01/a-certain-magical-index-anime-season-3-confirmed-for-2018/.122108
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 10/1/17
Raildex lives on and I am grateful.
22251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/17 , edited 10/1/17
I screamed for a good five minutes. Thank god the family's out for the night and I was alone.
243168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Misaka Misaka
31439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
We better be getting like 100 episodes considering the content that is out there lol
49427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Finally!
27339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
I missed something. How did Kuroko Shirai wind up in a wheel chair? Please place under a spoiler so that others can bypass the information if they so choose to do so.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Pleae bring us A Certain Scientific Railgun season 3 too




Gafennec wrote:

I missed something. How did Kuroko Shirai wind up in a wheel chair? Please place under a spoiler so that others can bypass the information if they so choose to do so.


2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
No sure about anyone else (I think i'm one of the few that think this actually) but I did prefer Index over Railgun!

I think it was the fact that I liked Touma character quite a lot and, I preferred the more 'magic and religion' side of the story!
Would definitely support another season of Railgun as well (not saying I didn't like it at all, liked it quite a lot) and I wouldn't be surprised if we got one after Index.
55065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:

Pleae bring us A Certain Scientific Railgun season 3 too




Gafennec wrote:

I missed something. How did Kuroko Shirai wind up in a wheel chair? Please place under a spoiler so that others can bypass the information if they so choose to do so.




damn
4602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
I really thought this would be one of the things we would never get, I've only watched season 1, but I'm excited nonetheless
2744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Hype


mememe1930 wrote:

No sure about anyone else (I think i'm one of the few that think this actually) but I did prefer Index over Railgun!

I think it was the fact that I liked Touma character quite a lot and, I preferred the more 'magic and religion' side of the story!
Would definitely support another season of Railgun as well (not saying I didn't like it at all, liked it quite a lot) and I wouldn't be surprised if we got one after Index.


I agree with you too! One of the biggest draws of the series for me was the whole way science vs religion was portrayed in the series. And not going to lie, watching Index made exploring the basilica in Venezia and other parts of Italy that much more interesting

I did enjoy Railgun quite a lot too (actually the only manga i've ever been caught up on), so I wouldn't be surprised if a S3 came after Index due to Railgun's popularity too.
67455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Definitely looking forward to this. It's been a long time coming!
1597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NorCal
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Hooray!

What I most look forward to in season three is 'A Certain Dutiful Boyfriend' vs 'A Certain Unhinged Meltdowner'

YEEEESSSSS!

I'd also like to see a 'Certain Gutsy Gemstone" fight a "Certain Failed Magic God.' Even though its from the sidestory novels it's important setup for New Testament in the unlikelihood of it receiving an anime adaptation after this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.