Post Reply Past, present, future identity
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Who were you in your previous life? What do you want to be in your next life? What if you are stuck on earth for your next life and beyond?

1. I think my previous life in an angel
2. As long as I am not in hell I am fine with it
3. That would probably suck getting summoned back with no memory, start anew, such is life
12035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
Not sure about all of that. But i kinda feel like I've lived multiple lives within my life.
Maybe in the past i was a sloth or a bear though. I can be slow moving and i like the sound of hibernation.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Not sure about all of that. But i kinda feel like I've lived multiple lives within my life.
Maybe in the past i was a sloth or a bear though. I can be slow moving and i like the sound of hibernation.


Hmm, I'm thinking most likely not anything from this planet. There was this light as I've traveled through eons, or it could be just some lamp from a nearby hospital............


P.S We could have alien friends
8554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
There is no such things as a "past life" Nor will I have another in the future. The life we live now, and how we use it, is our one chance on this Earth to do something good, to benefit the next generation, to see something done. Live this one now. Its the only chance you're going to get.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

RyukoKuroki wrote:

There is no such things as a "past life" Nor will I have another in the future. The life we live now, and how we use it, is our one chance on this Earth to do something good, to benefit the next generation, to see something done. Live this one now. Its the only chance you're going to get.


Ya, I agree the fact that we need to live our life to the fullest extent. Thing is we could have our soul summoned and live the next and the next and the next of our lives on earth. To be honest, the fact that we live on this planet probably means that no alien life really cares. Else we should be in some eden. Reality is cruel
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
As a Therian through meditation I found my past life not as a human but as a wolf. It actually helped explain quite a few things that have occured throughout my life.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

AedonBlackheart wrote:

As a Therian through meditation I found my past life not as a human but as a wolf. It actually helped explain quite a few things that have occured throughout my life.


Heh, how did you find out? And what would my previous life be?
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17

fredreload wrote:


AedonBlackheart wrote:

As a Therian through meditation I found my past life not as a human but as a wolf. It actually helped explain quite a few things that have occured throughout my life.


Heh, how did you find out? And what would my previous life be?


Well for starters you are not you. Once you die that's it
But your matter, the things that make up your being and the tiniest of levels still exist. They constantly shift and change and become something new. As for what you were in the past -only you can answer that-. My way was achieved through meditation. It may be the same for you, it may not. Doing research into the matter helps greatly.
4714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
for past lives, I've had past lives on different planets, and I've been animals, and I don't believe I was anyone important on this planet, but I have been familiar with many of the famous people of the past. as for the future, that's going to be the call of my present life. probably another human of some sort. as to whom I don't know.
You must be logged in to post.