First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply A Sister's All You Need Discussion
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Quebec, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17
Boi oh boi that was some first minute.
27420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17

TheGamingGeneral wrote:

Boi oh boi that was some first minute.


Why? There is nothing strange about it to me. As an onii chan, I am always greeted by one of my imoutos, in a state of complete undress, every morning you know.
zss27 
32015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17
i’m glad i decided to continue watching after the first 3 min

38384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17
Based on the description of the series, Chihiro is a girl. I'm curious to see why how she keep that secret.
27420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17

paulchaested wrote:



Hey, wait a #[email protected]!ing moment OP, this thread's title is "A Sister's All You Need Discussion", but I find this to be bollocks. The original Japanese title is "Imouto sae Ireba Ii". As an expert on imoutos, I believe imouto actually mean "little sister"! So, should not the title be "A Little Sister's All You Need Discussion", not just "A Sister's All You Need Discussion"?

This leaves the common viewer confused as to the intention of the show. Is it about cute, adorable imoutos in need of an onii chan such as myself to guide them through the ways of life, or is it about disgusting onee samas who seek to subjugate their younger brothers like plantation owners?

This must be rectified, rectified!
xxJing 
42078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


paulchaested wrote:



Hey, wait a #[email protected]!ing moment OP, this thread's title is "A Sister's All You Need Discussion", but I find this to be bollocks. The original Japanese title is "Imouto sae Ireba Ii". As an expert on imoutos, I believe imouto actually mean "little sister"! So, should not the title be "A Little Sister's All You Need Discussion", not just "A Sister's All You Need Discussion"?

This leaves the common viewer confused as to the intention of the show. Is it about cute, adorable imoutos in need of an onii chan such as myself to guide them through the ways of life, or is it about disgusting onee samas who seek to subjugate their younger brothers like plantation owners?

This must be rectified, rectified!


27420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/8/17 , edited 10/9/17

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


paulchaested wrote:



Hey, wait a #[email protected]!ing moment OP, this thread's title is "A Sister's All You Need Discussion", but I find this to be bollocks. The original Japanese title is "Imouto sae Ireba Ii". As an expert on imoutos, I believe imouto actually mean "little sister"! So, should not the title be "A Little Sister's All You Need Discussion", not just "A Sister's All You Need Discussion"?

This leaves the common viewer confused as to the intention of the show. Is it about cute, adorable imoutos in need of an onii chan such as myself to guide them through the ways of life, or is it about disgusting onee samas who seek to subjugate their younger brothers like plantation owners?

This must be rectified, rectified!




Onee-sama in name, imouto in functioning. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am not related to any of my imoutos by blood, but I am related to them by functioning as a lovingly incestuous big brother, and isn't that important? Not the blood, but the incestuous metaphysical relationship of loving your true big brother, who will only run around with other imoutos, but never leave you?


7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17


Not sure if anyone else noticed the line up of little sister figures

Kirigaya Suguha (SAO) on the far left, Shiba Miyuki (The Irregular at Magic High School) first in the second case and Izumi Sagiri (Eromanga Sensei) third in the second case.

From what I can recognise anyway.
19227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


paulchaested wrote:



Hey, wait a #[email protected]!ing moment OP, this thread's title is "A Sister's All You Need Discussion", but I find this to be bollocks. The original Japanese title is "Imouto sae Ireba Ii". As an expert on imoutos, I believe imouto actually mean "little sister"! So, should not the title be "A Little Sister's All You Need Discussion", not just "A Sister's All You Need Discussion"?

This leaves the common viewer confused as to the intention of the show. Is it about cute, adorable imoutos in need of an onii chan such as myself to guide them through the ways of life, or is it about disgusting onee samas who seek to subjugate their younger brothers like plantation owners?

This must be rectified, rectified!


Lol hang on you damn imouto lover.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
This must be rectified, rectified!


For whatever reason, the official English title (assuming the one Crunchyroll is using is indeed official) leaves out the "Little" or "Younger" qualification, even though that is the more accurate rendition of the Japanese title.

Therefore I have declined a request to change the thread title, since it is currently consistent with what Crunchyroll is using.

(I'll go ahead and put the romaji title in the "Description" field though.)

As to the show itself, well, I'm not sure I'll stick with it, but I was interested enough to not immediately drop it.

27420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17

lorreen wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
This must be rectified, rectified!


For whatever reason, the official English title (assuming the one Crunchyroll is using is indeed official) leaves out the "Little" or "Younger" qualification, even though that is the more accurate rendition of the Japanese title.

Therefore I have declined a request to change the thread title, since it is currently consistent with what Crunchyroll is using.

(I'll go ahead and put the romaji title in the "Description" field though.)

As to the show itself, well, I'm not sure I'll stick with it, but I was interested enough to not immediately drop it.





Why do you mean you declined? The imoutos are counting on you!


Thanks, though I was kidding around, if but to be a loving Onii Chan. It does appear to be the official title though. In fact, once one thinks about it, older sisters are not really sisters at all, but, and excuse my languages, bitches who live in one's house, encroaching on potential imouto territory.
61479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17
*reads thread*

Looks like I get to dust off this picture again.

Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Thanks, though I was kidding around,


I know you were, but someone did in fact ask to have the title changed, so I just thought I'd mention that.


if but to be a loving Onii Chan. It does appear to be the official title though. In fact, once one thinks about it, older sisters are not really sisters at all, but, and excuse my languages, bitches who live in one's house, encroaching on potential imouto territory.


Well then. I'm the oldest sister in my family, but I'm not going to take that personally. On the other hand, all my siblings are sisters, so there was certainly no imouto encroachment. And no pervy onii chans either

16575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17
It's good to be old, yes.

Still, it's a little surprising that Nayu didn't steal his underwear, but still took the time to leave a personal possession in his apartment to mark her place in their fated story.
19227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17

lorreen wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Thanks, though I was kidding around,


I know you were, but someone did in fact ask to have the title changed, so I just thought I'd mention that.


if but to be a loving Onii Chan. It does appear to be the official title though. In fact, once one thinks about it, older sisters are not really sisters at all, but, and excuse my languages, bitches who live in one's house, encroaching on potential imouto territory.


Well then. I'm the oldest sister in my family, but I'm not going to take that personally. On the other hand, all my siblings are sisters, so there was certainly no imouto encroachment. And no pervy onii chans either



That was me, I wanted to see if you'd do it. It would've ve been funny if you did plus I'm trying to keep PV happy, he really loves his imoutos.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.