First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the best way to make friends on CR?
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/15/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

They ruffle your hair to tease you, pat your head when you are down, hold you in their arms to nurture you with sweet Onii Love, as well as give you free lap sits.

Come, Nalaniel. Sit on my lap!


I am too heavy for you.
Rumsy 
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/15/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:



See me and this guy are basically bffs now.



Notice me Senpai......
Rumsy 
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/15/17
Ive been using CR for a long time and only just started using the forums cause i wanna meet other weebs like me. So it might just be cause people are shy or dont want to be judged, so making friends can be hard. Having friends that you can talk to and enjoy things with is great. I go over to my friends house every Saturday and we watch the new Dragon Ball Super episode and nerd out. Its a lot of fun!
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/15/17

Rumsy wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:



See me and this guy are basically bffs now.



Notice me Senpai......


you can be bff number 2 omg.
26463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/16/17

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

They ruffle your hair to tease you, pat your head when you are down, hold you in their arms to nurture you with sweet Onii Love, as well as give you free lap sits.

Come, Nalaniel. Sit on my lap!


I am too heavy for you.


C-Cr-Crush me with your love then!
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/16/17
Seems you already have some. Just add more or be added I guess and be friendly, "talk" to them, if thats your thing.
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/16/17

Rumsy wrote:

Ive been using CR for a long time and only just started using the forums cause i wanna meet other weebs like me. So it might just be cause people are shy or dont want to be judged, so making friends can be hard. Having friends that you can talk to and enjoy things with is great. I go over to my friends house every Saturday and we watch the new Dragon Ball Super episode and nerd out. Its a lot of fun!


Ayyee another guy from La
26905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 10/16/17 , edited 11/12/17
offer free guess passes in exchange for friendship
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 10/16/17 , edited 10/16/17
so since we are just chit chatting who wants to go to japan with me in within the next 3 to 6 months? would be awesome if we could get a nice group of people to go to japan at the same time and have fun over there lol
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/16/17 , edited 10/16/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

C-Cr-Crush me with your love then!


Are you a masochist, Onii-chan?
26463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 10/16/17 , edited 10/17/17

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

C-Cr-Crush me with your love then!


Are you a masochist, Onii-chan?


Only when you hurt me.
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/18/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Only when you hurt me.


You are being creepy, dear.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
be a meme
26463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 10/19/17 , edited 10/19/17

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Only when you hurt me.


You are being creepy, dear.


Shhh, it is alright, nii-san is here, and he will always be here for you, because that is what a nii-san does, right? He is always there for his imoutos!


19853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/19/17 , edited 10/19/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Only when you hurt me.


You are being creepy, dear.


Shhh, it is alright, nii-san is here, and he will always be here for you, because that is what a nii-san does, right? He is always there for his imoutos!




Step. Away. From. The. Kouhai.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.