First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Is the anything you're unwilling to touch?
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 10/13/17
Insects and other people. A handshake is the most I can tolerate.
13188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/13/17

JanusCascade wrote:

I wouldn't touch hamburger unless I'm wearing Kitchen gloves lol. Got me ton of Powder Free Nitrile Examination Gloves that'll last me a year! LOL Yes that how touchy I am with germs.. I even use it when going outside to get my uncle newpaper.

I know what you'll say.. I won't survive in the wilderness...You're probably right! XD Unless I force myself to have another personally! ID


Does anyone have a cure on this issue? What can I do to get rid of those annoy problems? Just that I'm soo sick of putting on the gloves and feeling sick when seeing something gross..



Paxil, maybe?
But you know... only a barbarian society doesn't have powder free gloves!
7852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 小鳥遊事務所
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
Bugs, for the most part (I kind of want to touch a tarantula, though).
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
I have issues touching different textures of food.
An example would be that I eat pizza and hamburgers both with a knife and fork.
Greasy things bother me.
So do ointments, lotions, and creams.
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
Girls, I don't want cooties >.<
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17

jtjumper wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

I wouldn't touch hamburger unless I'm wearing Kitchen gloves lol. Got me ton of Powder Free Nitrile Examination Gloves that'll last me a year! LOL Yes that how touchy I am with germs.. I even use it when going outside to get my uncle newpaper.

I know what you'll say.. I won't survive in the wilderness...You're probably right! XD Unless I force myself to have another personally! ID


Does anyone have a cure on this issue? What can I do to get rid of those annoy problems? Just that I'm soo sick of putting on the gloves and feeling sick when seeing something gross..



Paxil, maybe?
But you know... only a barbarian society doesn't have powder free gloves!


That why Barbarian don't live that long! :p They're lucky if they live long over age of 35!
3950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
anything I'm allergic to, everything else it doesn't really bother me all that much, minus bees and wasps, I know my limitations in nature no sense in tempting fate
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
Spiders & Snakes. Fuck that noise
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
My ex.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
spaghetti or noodles, they creep me the hell out.
1727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
Spiders, especially spider webs and cob webs. They freak me out. If I go anywhere they are hanging down, especially in sheets, I completely lose it and run outta there.
55153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17

ghostlygirl wrote:

Spiders, especially spider webs and cob webs. They freak me out. If I go anywhere they are hanging down, especially in sheets, I completely lose it and run outta there.


I know right, Spiders are so ugly! >.< Of course Spiders may think we're ugly as well! :p
1727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/13/17

JanusCascade wrote:


ghostlygirl wrote:

Spiders, especially spider webs and cob webs. They freak me out. If I go anywhere they are hanging down, especially in sheets, I completely lose it and run outta there.


I know right, Spiders are so ugly! >.< Of course Spiders may think we're ugly as well! :p


I'm sure they do. I bet they think its hysterical when we flip out after running into their webs. But I don't care, touching a spider web is the most terrifying thing to me. Spider crawling on the wall is bad enough. Spider dangles from web near me and its instantly dead by my freak out.
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17

Humms wrote:

Bobbit Worm

I think I have my reasons

Enjoy the nightmares


Here is a new nightmare

antarctic scale worm
9526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/13/17
Sleeping bags, the noise when someone or something rubs against aggravates me, especially when someone scratches a sleeping bag. One of my brothers used to do it on purpose.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.