First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If Twilight Movie was played by anime characters who would you choose?
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

faaang wrote:


akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:

To tell the truth, the only good ones are probably Edward and Alice...are they making the twilight book a movie, and when???


they are making it yes...Edwards going to be played by cedric from harry potter u.u''' don't know the date
i gueess there must be some other chacters beter to play there rolls but i though this ones were the best x.x


Hes gonna be played by Harry Potter....-.-....what about Bella!?!




Edward and Bella
2698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Barbados - studyi...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:

To tell the truth, the only good ones are probably Edward and Alice...are they making the twilight book a movie, and when???


they are making it yes...Edwards going to be played by cedric from harry potter u.u''' don't know the date
i gueess there must be some other chacters beter to play there rolls but i though this ones were the best x.x


wow how uninformed u all are lol

the movie is projected to be released in late 2008/ early 2009

and the 4th book "Breaking Dawn" is being released on August 2nd
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

laurod531 wrote:


akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:

To tell the truth, the only good ones are probably Edward and Alice...are they making the twilight book a movie, and when???


they are making it yes...Edwards going to be played by cedric from harry potter u.u''' don't know the date
i gueess there must be some other chacters beter to play there rolls but i though this ones were the best x.x


wow how uninformed u all are lol

the movie is projected to be released in December or Janurary

and the 4th book "Breaking Dawn" is being released on August 2nd


i knew that *cough cough* lol
2698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Barbados - studyi...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

akane7 wrote:


laurod531 wrote:


akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:

To tell the truth, the only good ones are probably Edward and Alice...are they making the twilight book a movie, and when???


they are making it yes...Edwards going to be played by cedric from harry potter u.u''' don't know the date
i gueess there must be some other chacters beter to play there rolls but i though this ones were the best x.x


wow how uninformed u all are lol

the movie is projected to be released in December or Janurary

and the 4th book "Breaking Dawn" is being released on August 2nd


i knew that *cough cough* lol


lol im sure
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
I don't know Twilight movie ur talking about since i lack the knowledge even research it >_> but enlighten me plus your going off topic to point where anime characters is changing to fictional characters...
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

zfpinoy wrote:

I don't know Twilight movie ur talking about since i lack the knowledge even research it >_> but enlighten me plus your going off topic to point where anime characters is changing to fictional characters...


it's a book that they are making a movie about..those fictional characters were the actores choced to make the actual movie just put the photos because ppl asked..sorry about that
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sick Of Crying......
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
there fiilming the movie like i think sometime this month it should be out by december or somewhere close to that i think
the girl that is going to play bella is Kristen Stewart

it hard to decide which anime charactor should play the cast of twilight but i kind of agree with the choice that u made sorta
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
the movie is coming out on December 12, and the next book is coming out on august 2nd. Bella is Kristen Stewart, from Zathura, and edward is Robert Patinsson from harry potter, playing Cedric diggory...its all on her website www.stepheniemeyer.com
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

akane7 wrote:


animevamp727 wrote:

lol, oh, ok! i see carlise as more of a pretty boy though...like from the romances....


cool who would you pick to play it then? ^-^


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/BISHOUNENS_UNLIMITED/photos/7805938 cha i dont know how to post this pic and i have no clue who it is but he could totally be Carlise.....there is a manga version of the books, if you didnt know...their not in the us to my knowledge though.....i could see Yuki Cross (vampire Knight) as bella, her hair is a bit short though....
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
For some reason I feel that the Twilight series is taking over the world.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:


akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:

To tell the truth, the only good ones are probably Edward and Alice...are they making the twilight book a movie, and when???


they are making it yes...Edwards going to be played by cedric from harry potter u.u''' don't know the date
i gueess there must be some other chacters beter to play there rolls but i though this ones were the best x.x


Hes gonna be played by Harry Potter....-.-....what about Bella!?!




Edward and Bella

Who the hell is that UGLY guy! O.o NOOO! Edward is suppose to be handsome!
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
that my friend Is ROBERT PATTISEN!!! He was Cedric Diggory in HP movie, and he's not ugly, he's hansome, but I don't like that pic of him......


I think I owuld like for someone to draw them anime-ish instead of using some character that we already know about.
Posted 2/17/08

akane7 wrote:

Ok so if you remember someone else put it here too, if you don't agree feel free to tell me ^-^ have fun
i don't know from where is Edwards pictures if you do please tell me

Bella - Kagome


Edward-


Esme - Beldandy


Carlisle - Celestin


Rosalie - Mireille


Emmett - Musashi


Alice - Haruhi


Jasper- Sesshomaru


Jacob- tsume (only with black hair and...i know he looks old but he told bella he had the appearance of a 25 yrs old....or something)


OMG that's so perfect you're awesome!!

4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas (United Sta...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
i think i like the edward the most the others are well........
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Sounds like a cool idea but that's tough 2 choose who will play who
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.