First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If Twilight Movie was played by anime characters who would you choose?
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 wrote:


akane7 wrote:


faaang wrote:


akane7 wrote:



maga of the twilight...i think its only ilustractions x.x edward could be beter though >.>


yeah...its going to be a manga! X.O


it is? x.x



it already is, but like i said i cant find it here in the US, i dont think it has been translated to english yet. and thank you he screamed Carlise to me, lol! ive got a person for james to at http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/animevamp727/photos/7524242
or this guy http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/animevamp727/photos/7523460 (again, sorry i dont iknow how to post pics on forums)


JAMES - or

np i'll post them for you ^-^
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

akane7 wrote:


np i'll post them for you ^-^


lol, thank you! http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/937014.jpg and http://matsurihino13.tripod.com/yuki.jpg both are miss Yuki Cross my pick for Bella
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi96.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl174%2FTears92%2FAnime%2520Guys%2Fblonde.jpg&searchTerm=blonde%20anime%20guys&pageOffset=3 or http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi120.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo167%2FSETsuna000%2FGuys%2Fblondeguy2.jpg&searchTerm=blonde%20anime%20guys&pageOffset=8 for Jasper

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi127.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp140%2Fgirlsrock941%2Fnormal_thats_ssoo_cute_wimp_yeah_i_.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20mothers&pageOffset=7
or http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi34.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd149%2Fkagome_fire%2Ffma_022.jpg&searchTerm=fma%20mother&pageOffset=2 for Esame. :]
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 wrote:


akane7 wrote:


np i'll post them for you ^-^


lol, thank you! http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/937014.jpg and http://matsurihino13.tripod.com/yuki.jpg both are miss Yuki Cross my pick for Bella
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi96.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl174%2FTears92%2FAnime%2520Guys%2Fblonde.jpg&searchTerm=blonde%20anime%20guys&pageOffset=3 or http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi120.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo167%2FSETsuna000%2FGuys%2Fblondeguy2.jpg&searchTerm=blonde%20anime%20guys&pageOffset=8 for Jasper

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi127.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp140%2Fgirlsrock941%2Fnormal_thats_ssoo_cute_wimp_yeah_i_.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20mothers&pageOffset=7
or http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi34.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd149%2Fkagome_fire%2Ffma_022.jpg&searchTerm=fma%20mother&pageOffset=2 for Esame. :]


your kidding right? XDDDD
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 opinion

Bella- yuki cross


Jasper-

or


Esme-

or
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 wrote:

lol, cha their for ever long never mind....one of the Eseme one's was the Elric's mother, from FMA


its ok XD i posted it if you thik of someone else say it ^-^ i love your 1ª Esme
2913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
that looks pretty good
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08


for Ros. though i cant see her as wearing something like that, lol!
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 wrote:



for Ros. though i cant see her as wearing something like that, lol!


XDD i can too
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Jane (from the vultori)

(i have no idea why)
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / atl
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

oyoungbl wrote:

YES, I did hear that the author Stephanie Meyer is in negotiation right now with the screen play...If you look on INMB, they have to people for the rumor cast of the movie... I just hope in the they don't sugar coated and try to keep dark likefor example the sceen in Twlight with bella is attacked by James... I just hope they to keep true to the book....


dats true, i've read all d detias 4 it n i know d characters,
but that is a good question, it's 2 much anime 2 say...lol
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

akane7 wrote:

Jane (from the vultori)
(i have no idea why)


i can totally see that! she screams Jane!
Posted 2/17/08
i say edward cause looks hot and cute

im so a big fan of twilight
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
OMG IF ANYONE FINDS A BETER EDWARD THAN THIS I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT.....even more

THE MOST PERFECT EDWARD

*drolls drolls drolls*
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

akane7 wrote:

OMG IF ANYONE FINDS A BETER EDWARD THAN THIS I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT.....even more

THE MOST PERFECT EDWARD

*drolls drolls drolls*


*shiver* omg some one die that boys hair cuz he was born to be edward!!! ...sigh, Edward, sigh of longing....
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

animevamp727 wrote:


akane7 wrote:

OMG IF ANYONE FINDS A BETER EDWARD THAN THIS I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT.....even more

THE MOST PERFECT EDWARD

*drolls drolls drolls*


*shiver* omg some one die that boys hair cuz he was born to be edward!!! ...sigh, Edward, sigh of longing....


NEED PHOTOSHOP T________T (there was no need to quote but it's to perfect not to keep quoting XD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.