Post Reply Suffering From A Strange Attraction
27414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
Hello, PeripheralVisionary here, and at this point, I have always been in love with imoutos. Their cute, big eyes, brimming with expectation. There cute hands that grasp, their arms that stretch to hug. Oh, how they call me Onii-Chan with a innocent reverence, and how adorable they are throwing a tantrum, or saying they want to marry me. It has always been the highlight of my life to adopt as many imoutos, but...

That all changed when I realize how cute older women can be, and how much more legal it is.

You know what I am talking about. Past the age of 25, yet still single. Beautiful but meek, they are recluses if but how they have no idea how to converse with a member of the opposite sex. They take refuge in their work, perhaps using online activities to substitute for real life relationships, but become all too consumed that by the time they are over 25, they think they hit their prime. No man would touch them, hold them, want them. They blush at lewdness or expressions of affection, especially when a younger person such as I say "You're pretty cute" or "I would date you if I could". To be precise, I find this all adorable, so cute, and I want to take my hands into their's and say


"It doesn't matter our age, or if you are an accomplished academic and I your protege, or if you are a teacher and I am your student. You're the most beautiful, the most intelligence, and the most loving person I have ever met. Why should you be alone? I never wanted anymore more than I want you, sensei, because I love you. I love you so goddamn much. Please, let me make you happy."


Taken aback by such an accusation of love, these older senpais resist, but a kiss causes them to relax, and they begin to feel wanted by someone younger, wanted for who they are, wanted with wanton lust.


What is wrong with me? These older women seem so adorable, but I also love imoutos!

What can I do?
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
it's just that girls are great.
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
Funnily enough the same can be said for older guys too. At the age of 27 I feel like at this point I should be entirely dedicated to my work and pushing myself through each day by consuming myself with such. Kind of interesting sometimes how things can fit perfectly for both sides of the coin.
14431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
Welcome to the club
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / England, Norfolk,...
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
Why not both?
4972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17
You're not into "older women" until you bang someone over forty. Thats an older WOMAN . You're just getting into older girls.

27414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17

Potaku wrote:

You're not into "older women" until you bang someone over forty. Thats an older WOMAN . You're just getting into older girls.



Isn't that called "Cougarism"?

Sounds like you have a problem.
12081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Isn't that called "Cougarism"?

Sounds like you have a problem.


Well, he's 40, per his profile, so I guess that's his age range or so.
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

it's just that girls are great.


Girls are the devil
4972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/17/17

Zenpie wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

it's just that girls are great.


Girls are the devil


Not mutually exclusive


5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hello, PeripheralVisionary here, and at this point, I have always been in love with imoutos. Their cute, big eyes, brimming with expectation. There cute hands that grasp, their arms that stretch to hug. Oh, how they call me Onii-Chan with a innocent reverence, and how adorable they are throwing a tantrum, or saying they want to marry me. It has always been the highlight of my life to adopt as many imoutos, but...

That all changed when I realize how cute older women can be, and how much more legal it is.

You know what I am talking about. Past the age of 25, yet still single. Beautiful but meek, they are recluses if but how they have no idea how to converse with a member of the opposite sex. They take refuge in their work, perhaps using online activities to substitute for real life relationships, but become all too consumed that by the time they are over 25, they think they hit their prime. No man would touch them, hold them, want them. They blush at lewdness or expressions of affection, especially when a younger person such as I say "You're pretty cute" or "I would date you if I could". To be precise, I find this all adorable, so cute, and I want to take my hands into their's and say


"It doesn't matter our age, or if you are an accomplished academic and I your protege, or if you are a teacher and I am your student. You're the most beautiful, the most intelligence, and the most loving person I have ever met. Why should you be alone? I never wanted anymore more than I want you, sensei, because I love you. I love you so goddamn much. Please, let me make you happy."


Taken aback by such an accusation of love, these older senpais resist, but a kiss causes them to relax, and they begin to feel wanted by someone younger, wanted for who they are, wanted with wanton lust.


What is wrong with me? These older women seem so adorable, but I also love imoutos!

What can I do?


Bravo young man bravo.

You are so into character it's a wonderful show to see.
27414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17

amejia0 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hello, PeripheralVisionary here, and at this point, I have always been in love with imoutos. Their cute, big eyes, brimming with expectation. There cute hands that grasp, their arms that stretch to hug. Oh, how they call me Onii-Chan with a innocent reverence, and how adorable they are throwing a tantrum, or saying they want to marry me. It has always been the highlight of my life to adopt as many imoutos, but...

That all changed when I realize how cute older women can be, and how much more legal it is.

You know what I am talking about. Past the age of 25, yet still single. Beautiful but meek, they are recluses if but how they have no idea how to converse with a member of the opposite sex. They take refuge in their work, perhaps using online activities to substitute for real life relationships, but become all too consumed that by the time they are over 25, they think they hit their prime. No man would touch them, hold them, want them. They blush at lewdness or expressions of affection, especially when a younger person such as I say "You're pretty cute" or "I would date you if I could". To be precise, I find this all adorable, so cute, and I want to take my hands into their's and say


"It doesn't matter our age, or if you are an accomplished academic and I your protege, or if you are a teacher and I am your student. You're the most beautiful, the most intelligence, and the most loving person I have ever met. Why should you be alone? I never wanted anymore more than I want you, sensei, because I love you. I love you so goddamn much. Please, let me make you happy."


Taken aback by such an accusation of love, these older senpais resist, but a kiss causes them to relax, and they begin to feel wanted by someone younger, wanted for who they are, wanted with wanton lust.


What is wrong with me? These older women seem so adorable, but I also love imoutos!

What can I do?


Bravo young man bravo.

You are so into character it's a wonderful show to see.


It is easy to be in character all the time when the character is an expression of one's feelings and desires.
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
I cringed
15659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 10/21/17 , edited 10/21/17
So what you're saying is you're less picky now, right?
1388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/24/17 , edited 10/24/17
When I was 19, I lost my virginity to a 33-year old black girl I worked with. We dated for a year & she moved to Georgia. She had a daughter who was like four years younger than me. It was weird. I still think about her sometimes. Well, when I masturbate.
You must be logged in to post.