First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Sexism
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
Actually quite the contrary. Common sense isn't so common stands. Alot of people do before they think. Natural instincts. Of course how you were brought up/ surroundings have some to do with it. Just look at animals and their interactions.

Remember, I'm not saying whose smarter. We are all equally as smart but a lot of times the ways we achieve our goal is completely different.
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
if anything they get it easier! they use sex as an object to their advantage, if only us guys had that power. wow. I WILL NOT PITY YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BOOBS. i could grow them if i wanted. i respect women to the fullest and will always be a gentleman with out fail, but when they stereotype us guys as just being sex addicts thats when i draw the line, if i open the door for you and offer you to go infront of me, its not because i want to look at your arse. its because i am being kind. if i ask you for a drink, no its not cos i wana fuck you. its because your standing there by yourself waiting for your frends or something and i offer some company.
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / What? Your mom di...
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
ya see guys, women have a habit of making a big deal out of stupid things. yes, it is sorta annoying when men (this doesn't apply to all men) think we can't climb a frickin' tree, but sometimes we... overreact and then start calllin' everyone sexist. i don't believe i'm like that, but i've seen a lot of girls do that. me, i just bite my tounge and don't say anything (usually i have nothing to say but...). i agree with the guys; because a lot of women just take it to their advantage that most men won't hit us, so we walk all over them. i see this happening around me and i try not to be like them. i hope i'm doing a good job!! ... and i also hope that all this made sense...
4660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MAT$U-LAND ;D
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
lol, though I am a girl I must agree to what you say. Some girls degrade their own selves by acting a certain way just because they are "a girl."
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
WOMEN SHOULD NOT LET THEIR PUSSIES GUIDE THEM!!!

ok yelling portion done..
see above point... having a pussy does not make you special... we all have the same grey matter, rether (sp) we have the outward physical signs of male or female doesn't MATTER!
Give it UP already!
FUCK, you guys are driving me to DRINK!

Edit to below: You're right, but damn i'm funny when i'm drinking!
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
^Um... maybe after you drink, you shouldnt post... you might be scaring the younger kids

Just kidding!

If you want to know my views on this matter, look back a few pages... I wrote a hella lot on this topic.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
i am a sexist. i believe women are inferior to men. any woman who disagrees.. fuck you, you're a woman, your opinion doesn't matter.

no, i'm not joking.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/14/07

fortheloveofking wrote:

i am a sexist. i believe women are inferior to men. any woman who disagrees.. fuck you, you're a woman, your opinion doesn't matter.

no, i'm not joking.


BRING IT BITCH, I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!
Yes i'm drunk and NO I WILL NOT FUCK YOU.

Edit: yes i realise that this will probably be deleted, but damn i couldn't help it... it was just too damn funny...Sry mauz, if you have to delete me ::wnik wink nudge nudge::
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/07

fortheloveofking wrote:

i am a sexist. i believe women are inferior to men. any woman who disagrees.. fuck you, you're a woman, your opinion doesn't matter.

no, i'm not joking.

says the virgin who lives at his mothers house!

841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/14/07
^Wow, that was some major PWNage... I was going to say something like that, but I thought I might get banned or something.

It seems like this thread has stopped becoming an intelligent, politically correct, and calm discussion, and has now become a place to get drunk and swear at the opposite sex... just an observation.
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/07

1337haxxor wrote:

^Wow, that was some major PWNage... I was going to say something like that, but I thought I might get banned or something.

It seems like this thread has stopped becoming an intelligent, politically correct, and calm discussion, and has now become a place to get drunk and swear at the opposite sex... just an observation.

i am male,and i think it was politically right,to state the obvious,....but yeah,you are right,i am drunk.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

I didn’t call anyone a moron for his point of view. I called him a moron for his method of expressing his point of view. You’re right, however. That was childish and stupid and I let my hot head get in my way.


You know it is quite tiresome to read the same sentence over and over again. Every single time you participate on a thread you do the same; " you are closeminded, because of this..." "you are ignorant because of this..." then you go all " this is my opinion I welcome yours...etc" and then you apologize for being childish.

Get this in your mind, we are all ignorant.


digs wrote:

People only use 10% of their brains anyway. women tend to be more rational.



False!
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/07

mauz15 wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

I didn’t call anyone a moron for his point of view. I called him a moron for his method of expressing his point of view. You’re right, however. That was childish and stupid and I let my hot head get in my way.


You know it is quite tiresome to read the same sentence over and over again. Every single time you participate on a thread you do the same; " you are closeminded, because of this..." "you are ignorant because of this..." then you go all " this is my opinion I welcome yours...etc" and then you apologize for being childish.

Get this in your mind, we are all ignorant.


Lol, I love you mauz!

496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

1337haxxor wrote:

^Wow, that was some major PWNage... I was going to say something like that, but I thought I might get banned or something.

It seems like this thread has stopped becoming an intelligent, politically correct, and calm discussion, and has now become a place to get drunk and swear at the opposite sex... just an observation.

haha instead you just PMed it to me. haha. is that what internet pwnage has come to these days? calling someone a virgin and saying they live at home? haha. and from a 15 year old no less... that's rich.

i was pretty drunk last night.. but i stand by what i said. just to reiterate.
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

tustah wrote:

It's called a "double standard". Wanted to be treated like equals, but when it comes down to competition or anything like that, they want to be treated like "women".

Same thing goes for black people calling each other "n*gg*rs". They call each other that, but if someone of a different ethnicity calls them a "n*gg*r", they get offended.

Double Standard.


nah that's different and you should be smart enough to figure it out

anyway, i aggree qith OP, it atill confuses me a bit when people give me weird look when i make an innocent comment involving races or genders..hell it pisses me off cuze as it appears they have no clue as to what i'm taling about (guy confused racism when i talked to this girl who tought black peeps couldn't play ping pong that black, tamil, asian, white had a particular style of play)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.