Post Reply is Fate Apocrypha available on Crunchyroll?
Kitaps 
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/17 , edited 12/23/17
Hi there, I started using CR to try to support the Anime industry.

The thing is all my friends are watching FA, and I consider myself quite the fan (Watched Re:Zero, the FSN VN, UBW and tried to read Illias Prisma).

Is Fate Apocrypha aviable on CR? Where? Because I havn't been able to finde it.

If not, why not?

Thank you for reading and more for replying
Posted 10/21/17 , edited 12/23/17

Kitaps wrote:

Hi there, I started using CR to try to support the Anime industry.

The thing is all my friends are watching FA, and I consider myself quite the fan (Watched Re:Zero, the FSN VN, UBW and tried to read Illias Prisma).

Is Fate Apocrypha aviable on CR? Where? Because I havn't been able to finde it.

If not, why not?

Thank you for reading and more for replying :)


Aniplex has announced that the TV anime adaptation of Fate/Apocrypha will be presented on Netflix's streaming service outside Japan starting on November 7th. source http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/10/fateapocrypha-anime-scheduled-to-hit-netflix-in-november

So nope not on here and likely wont be I'm afraid.
Kitaps 
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/17 , edited 12/23/17
thank you <3

also... ew, netflix

Not shure if I should wait or jut watch it elsewhere...
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/18 , edited 4/10/18
i consider that unlikely, zero and stay night are both on netflix too and also are streamed on CR, so Apocrypha can still be streamed here
17320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/10/18 , edited 4/10/18

TravisHenk wrote:

i consider that unlikely, zero and stay night are both on netflix too and also are streamed on CR, so Apocrypha can still be streamed here


Not if Netflix picked up an exclusive licence, as appears to be the case here.

Just because one show has been sublicensed to Netflix doesn't mean that Netflix will sublicence another series to its rivals. It goes against Netflix's strategy to get exclusive content.
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/17/18 , edited 4/17/18

Kitaps wrote:

also... ew, netflix

Not shure if I should wait or jut watch it elsewhere...


Netflix has the Western licence to fate/apocrypha, meaning no other Western-based streaming services will have it or ever get it unless Netflix decides to sell the licence. There's no point waiting.

That said, Netflix have a lot of exclusives nowadays, and honestly, it's not bad for anime now.

Back when my parents first got it years ago, it only had about 8-10 anime series on, now it has more than 60, and a lot of them aren't available on CR. I can understand not wanting to get a second subscription, but I can't understand the "Ew, Netflix" mentality.
Kitaps 
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/6/18 , edited 5/9/18
idk, I kind of don't like netflix.

that said, I've already watched like 3-4 anime series there (fate included) lol
You must be logged in to post.