Post Reply North Korean music
33312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/23/17
If you think Soviet music is epic just wait 'til you get a load of North Korean music

After listening you'd think North Korea is the most epic place on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc&t=273s

After all that's what the music's for- making the listener think NK is the most epic place on Earth, if not on the first go then maybe around the 1000th time listening to the same thing on state-run TV

8687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 10/23/17
I was really surprised to go to this link and find that I had been listening up to about 35 minutes. When, when did i do that! Also please get out of my computer.
25770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/17
Hmm. I don't know, it's missing something. The Soviet music was so charming, cheerful. Those Russian composers deserved their fame, I guess.
Ejanss 
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/17 , edited 10/23/17

nanikore2 wrote:
After all that's what the music's for- making the listener think NK is the most epic place on Earth, if not on the first go then maybe around the 1000th time listening to the same thing on state-run TV


I'm currently watching Kim Jong Il's production of "Pulgasari", NK's attempt to make a "non-political" Japanese monster movie, subtitled on Amazon Prime, does that count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6OqNGbw8Ek
Posted 10/23/17
The Russian one is a lot better.
Posted 10/23/17
n no.
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/17

nanikore2 wrote:

If you think Soviet music is epic just wait 'til you get a load of North Korean music

After listening you'd think North Korea is the most epic place on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc&t=273s

After all that's what the music's for- making the listener think NK is the most epic place on Earth, if not on the first go then maybe around the 1000th time listening to the same thing on state-run TV



"Listen to North Korean Music...."

Hears nothing...

Well that sounds about right.
23152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Μέμφις
Offline
Posted 10/24/17
what was that?
33312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/25/17 , edited 10/25/17

RyukoKuroki wrote:

I was really surprised to go to this link and find that I had been listening up to about 35 minutes. When, when did i do that! Also please get out of my computer.


North Korean hackers have been listening to it on your computer.


Ejanss wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:
After all that's what the music's for- making the listener think NK is the most epic place on Earth, if not on the first go then maybe around the 1000th time listening to the same thing on state-run TV


I'm currently watching Kim Jong Il's production of "Pulgasari", NK's attempt to make a "non-political" Japanese monster movie, subtitled on Amazon Prime, does that count?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6OqNGbw8Ek


When the Supreme Leader wants a monster movie made, he gets it made.
You must be logged in to post.