First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Is there free money?
5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/17 , edited 10/31/17
I'm looking for a legal entity website online that would hand out money to Paypal for free. Don't worry this isn't Jigoku Shoujo, just that I suspect there is legal government entity that hands out money for free. Let me know if there is one

P.S 1000 dollars a month would do, or 29 cents per day
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/17 , edited 11/1/17
I know that there are governments that accept your money for free
5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/17 , edited 10/31/17

Secret-of-Terra wrote:

I know that there are governments that accept your money for free


Yes, they also have a Jigoku Shoujo website

P.S For it not to factor into inflation, like Bit Coins, a digital currency, I don't think those needs to be registered.
P.S A non registered digital source of money, just ones and zeros
P.S Here is some free digital money for you all $100000000000000000000000000000000000 (non actual currency)
P.S Here's some money for myself
1000 Russian currency
1000 Chinese currency
1000 Euro currency
1000 USD
P.S 0.1 cent per second
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/31/17
I have my own currency. It cant be converted into U.S dollars but it will help you get places. I call it Vashian coin.
20760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 10/31/17

fredreload wrote:

I suspect there is legal government entity that hands out money for free. Let me know if there is one


It's called "welfare."


Posted 10/31/17 , edited 11/1/17
Try selling your soul.
12126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Shipyard
Offline
Posted 10/31/17
There is no such thing as a free lunch, Fred.
7307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Online
Posted 10/31/17

Lotttie wrote:

Try selling your soul.


They're not going for much now a days
http://demonical.com/soulforsale.htm
Posted 10/31/17

Damien27 wrote:


Lotttie wrote:

Try selling your soul.


They're not going for much now a days
http://demonical.com/soulforsale.htm


5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/17 , edited 11/1/17

cdarklock wrote:


fredreload wrote:

I suspect there is legal government entity that hands out money for free. Let me know if there is one


It's called "welfare."




That is an interesting idea sir, although I suspect it has many limitations but not that the government is handing out raw cash. With cash there is more things you can do, such as investment, or other uses. Since I do not know the idea of welfare, you are welcome to explain it


Shipwright wrote:

There is no such thing as a free lunch, Fred.


That is what countries and passports are for. For instance, if China is now giving away 10 dollars every month to its people, I sure do want to become a Chinese with a Chinese passport. But then United States steps in and say we're giving away 100 dollars every month. You sure hope you are a U.S citizen by this time around, or a dual citizen, you'd be getting 110 dollars every month. It is how country assert their authorities in this so called welfare system.

And these days we work our butt off, but the majority of the money goes to the corps. Not saying corps are at fault, they are functional units with people of many experiences. But let's say that the base cushion is provided for, that your every day necessities, food, water is no longer a burden. You are able to spend the money on what you want. Thus people can invest on "something better for ourselves of interests", the pursuit of immortality on gene therapy or brain transfers, or personal well being.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/17 , edited 11/1/17
You know, now that I think of it, there actually is something like what you are saying. I believe in a town in Finland they tried that. I am not sure if it was the government but they tried simply giving a certain amount of average people a more or less normal salary although they were not employed by the people handing out the money. There was something like this also in germany, where they also tried debating the idea of "unconditional basic income". (this is not the same as social services such as unemployment insurance because you get the uncond. basic income even if you work or not)

Basically: you get money and you can decide for yourself if you like to work or not.
5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/17 , edited 11/1/17

Secret-of-Terra wrote:

You know, now that I think of it, there actually is something like what you are saying. I believe in a town in Finland they tried that. I am not sure if it was the government but they tried simply giving a certain amount of average people a more or less normal salary although they were not employed by the people handing out the money. There was something like this also in germany, where they also tried debating the idea of "unconditional basic income". (this is not the same as social services such as unemployment insurance because you get the uncond. basic income even if you work or not)

Basically: you get money and you can decide for yourself if you like to work or not.


That's the idea, if they implement that in America I'm getting my ass back to the state lol . I've been earning 1400 dollars every month here in Taiwan, it is above average salary, my sister is earning 1000 dollars every month. I've saved up for 3 years now, it is enough to get me a car. A house is likely going to take 8 years, without eating or drinking that is.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/31/1000-per-month-cash-handout-would-grow-the-economy-by-2-point-5-trillion.html

P.S So I can buy a new pair of shoes
P.S And I will subscribe to Crunchyroll

Now let's take a look 325,237,176, this, is the current U.S population, multiply that by 1000 is the dollars required for this. Can it be pulled off? Around 325 billions
8100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/17


if everyone got a base salary just for existing, who would do the crappy jobs no one wants to do... like say.. sanitation worker? No one works as a garbage man because it's fun yet it is a job that needs doing.
5761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/17

GardanTheBlue wrote:



if everyone got a base salary just for existing, who would do the crappy jobs no one wants to do... like say.. sanitation worker? No one works as a garbage man because it's fun yet it is a job that needs doing.


Well based on the Simpson's episode, garbage man will get paid more. Of course 1000 dollars aren't going to cover everything.
8100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/17

fredreload wrote:


GardanTheBlue wrote:



if everyone got a base salary just for existing, who would do the crappy jobs no one wants to do... like say.. sanitation worker? No one works as a garbage man because it's fun yet it is a job that needs doing.


Well based on the Simpson's episode, garbage man will get paid more. Of course 1000 dollars aren't going to cover everything.



Right, you'd have to pay people more.

So, if you have to pay the guys who stand in cow blood and guts all day more to get your hamburger, what's the point? You would get the same burger it would just cost more to make the burger (and more to buy it too)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.