First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Name a country that does NOT have the letter A in it?
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/6/17
They are part of the USA and there has been several votes taken to make them the 51st state.
39020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 11/6/17 , edited 11/6/17
Liechtenstein
Posted 11/6/17
Peru
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/6/17 , edited 11/6/17

wargamefriend wrote:

That's the French name. In English it is Ivory Coast.


the official name of the country is Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (République de Côte d'Ivoire in French). No A.

Also: Comoros (officially Union of the Comoros)
Posted 11/6/17
Turkey
1473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/17

zubbyzub wrote:


wargamefriend wrote:

That's the French name. In English it is Ivory Coast.


the official name of the country is Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (République de Côte d'Ivoire in French). No A.

Also: Comoros (officially Union of the Comoros)


If we're playing by those rules, can I use "Nippon"?
7933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 11/6/17
Can't believe no one's used this yet--Egypt
1473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/17

nonspecificscientific wrote:

Can't believe no one's used this yet--Egypt


first page yo
7933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 11/6/17

redasrain wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:

Can't believe no one's used this yet--Egypt


first page yo


Oh snap!

Overlooked, yo!
49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/17
Has anyone given up yet?
20096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/6/17

qualeshia3 wrote:

Has anyone given up yet?

Are you going to give us the list of ones missed?
49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/17 , edited 11/6/17

54bubbles wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Has anyone given up yet?

Are you going to give us the list of ones missed?


Did someone say Congo already?



Posted 11/6/17
Comoros
20096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/6/17

qualeshia3 wrote: Did someone say Congo already?

That's right! There are probably various South Pacific island nations, but I'd have to google – I give up.
Posted 11/6/17

54bubbles wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote: Did someone say Congo already?

That's right! There are probably various South Pacific island nations, but I'd have to google – I give up.


Try East of Africa.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.