First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Sexual Assault Mega-thread (Hollywood, Politics, Philosophy, etc.)
48761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Cardamom_Ginger wrote:

Game? Are you trying to say that it's bad that Kavalion observed common ground between two parties? Are you just that opposed to folks of different political leanings generally agreeing on anything? I'm confused, because it seems like you're offended that he thinks they can get along. I hope you misunderstood, or something.


Are you trying to say you read something different from me? Because he didn't observe any common ground


If I see liberal media slams their own people similarly, we can at least rest easy that America is united in at least one way.


I hate to have to explain this to you, but given what I've seen from Kavalion in the past he is implying that he hasn't seen the Liberal media slam "their own people." At best that simply means he's never looked at a so-called liberal media source, they detest all of these predators. At worst, hes willfully ignorant. Either way, you can try to pick a fight but you misunderstood his meaning big-time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


dindin88 wrote:

Which is why your argument against Roy Moore was weak to begin with.

It's a plain hit-job. A nasty one that hugely crosses the lines. It's disgusting to label somebody a child-rapist simply to win an upcoming election, and even worse to see that no liberals are sticking up for this man in light of new evidence that the signature was forged. Instead they run articles like the one you just linked to distract from all of this.

The fact that the opposing candidate hasn't spoken out tells me everything I need to know.


Listen man, if you want to stand up for this pedo and elect him despite the overwhelming mountain of evidence (and his own quotes). Then have it. Im not going to waste my time explaining common sense and facts to a conspiracy theorist.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

rawratl wrote:

Listen man, if you want to stand up for this pedo and elect him despite the overwhelming mountain of evidence (and his own quotes). Then have it. Im not going to waste my time explaining common sense and facts to a conspiracy theorist.


Your "overwhelming evidence" amounts to a number of unproven accusations in the middle of an election and a forged signature. The forged signature is identifiable to anybody that isn't color-blind. The fact that you flat out ignore the different ink colors, rather than attempt to explain why it's not suspicious tells me how much actually you care about sexual assault allegations to begin with. It's not about protecting women and children from real predators, it's all about winning this politics game. It's not looking very good for you.




I hate to have to explain this to you, but given what I've seen from Kavalion in the past he is implying that he hasn't seen the Liberal media slam "their own people." At best that simply means he's never looked at a so-called liberal media source, they detest all of these predators. At worst, hes willfully ignorant. Either way, you can try to pick a fight but you misunderstood his meaning big-time.


That's why the Weinstein case was kept in the dark for over 21 years, right?
25804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

rawratl wrote:
I dont get the partisan part, but if you want to play that game you could say Democrats put these kind of people in jail (Anthony Weiner, and he only texted a girl). Conservatives would still elect Roy Moore and even worse; they defend him (See Dindin88 and many others)


I don't see conservatives in the real world defending him.
1987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

rawratl wrote:


Are you trying to say you read something different from me? Because he didn't observe any common ground



Okay, then. My optimism was certainly dashed, thank you. It appears that you have a collection of political caricatures that you'd much rather pretend are people over, you know, actual people. At the very least, you confuse politicians and their hilariously extreme rhetoric for the "average joe." You also appear to be obsessed with factions, and don't seem interested in the harsh reality of sexual crimes being oblivious to convenient political boundaries. There's nothing more to be said.
48761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17


The fact that you think the ink is fake says a lot. It means you get most of your news from reddit, thegatewaypundit, or youtube. They're the only ones dumb enough to push that shit. It also means you think shes the only accuser. There are quite a few, he even willingly admits he dated girls whom he'd need to ask their parents permission to date. What kind of 32 year old man does that? Why did they ban him from the mall? Why do all his GOP buddies say they believe the accusers? Even his long-time colleagues say it was well known that he chased young girls.




Oh yeah, have a look at that. Did you know that angles and lighting change how ink looks? In that pic it's all one color pal. I can take this piece of paper I just signed on my desk, bend it slightly an the ink looks blue. It's common sense.

Finally, I see you are a brand new account who signed up just to post in this thread to defend a sexual predator from Alabama. I know that 88 is a set of numbers that neo-nazi's and many like them have a special affinity for so I'm going with the obvious troll/alternate account angle and I'm going to ignore you until you bring us something intelligible.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

rawratl wrote:

The fact that you think the ink is fake says a lot. It means you get most of your news from reddit, thegatewaypundit, or youtube. They're the only ones dumb enough to push that shit. It also means you think shes the only accuser. There are quite a few, he even willingly admits he dated girls whom he'd need to ask their parents permission to date. What kind of 32 year old man does that? Why did they ban him from the mall? Why do all his GOP buddies say they believe the accusers? Even his long-time colleagues say it was well known that he chased young girls.

Oh yeah, have a look at that. Did you know that angles and lighting change how ink looks? In that pic it's all one color pal. I can take this piece of paper I just signed on my desk, bend it slightly an the ink looks blue. It's common sense.


It's not from Reddit, it's from CNN.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859



About the picture you showed me... did you know that angles and lighting change how ink looks?

-


Finally, I see you are a brand new account who signed up just to post in this thread to defend a sexual predator from Alabama. I know that 88 is a set of numbers that neo-nazi's and many like them have a special affinity for so I'm going with the obvious troll/alternate account angle and I'm going to ignore you until you bring us something intelligible.


I missed this part. Did you really just call me a neo-nazi for being born in 1988? That's the standard of proof you've set for yourself? Explains a lot on why you're convinced by mere accusations.
48761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17


Amyas? Only he would so readily disprove himself. The pic you just linked is angled (the CNN one).

Look at the first pic in that CNN link. Also, the CNN article says nothing about a forged signature. As mentioned only dumbass sites like gatewaypundit are pushing it, not even FOX news or Breitbart will touch it. That tells you something. Really grasping at straws on something that is so obviously wrong makes you look silly.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

rawratl wrote:

Amyas? Only he would so readily disprove himself. The pic you just linked is angled (the CNN one).

Look at the first pic in that CNN link. Also, the CNN article says nothing about a forged signature. As mentioned only dumbass sites like gatewaypundit are pushing it, not even FOX news or Breitbart will touch it. That tells you something. Really grasping at straws on something that is so obviously wrong makes you look silly.


I know that the picture I linked is the angled (CNN) one. That's why I linked it. In no way did the action of linking to the source of my image disprove anything I have stated.

The link shows a tweet by CNN accompanied by two images. The first one, like you said, shows the signature in a specific light in which the ink appears to be the same. The second one however shows the signature in a different light resulting in evidence that the signature is forged due to a difference in color.

As you have confidently stated yourself, angles and lighting changes how ink looks. That's why the ink in first picture and the second picture look different. It's not rocket science that I'm referring to the second picture.

Your judgment is clearly clouded seeing how you think that everyone who disagrees with you is a neo-nazi. The ink is different. I was rather expecting an explanation as to why that may have happened, such as "he ran out of ink". You really didn't fail to surprise me.
5630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
I believe in the theory innocent until proven guilty (since some have already been with court and/or pictures). with that aside I feel bad for the victims, but, they sort of took the money after all and kept quiet all these years? instead of hoarding the money, maybe they should take said money and set up these help groups, a campaign to get these and people in the future help, assistance and what to and not to do sort of situations. this could be an universal thing for those who aren't hollywood either. no one asks to be raped/molested/sexually assaulted, no means no regardless of the situation, perhaps there should be better cases for the villains as well, that they get more help themselves since it appears to be disease like that someone wants to rape someone or do something to someone against their will. just an idea after all and I hope some of those are legit and not just another attention plea like some can be.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

dindin88 wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Amyas? Only he would so readily disprove himself. The pic you just linked is angled (the CNN one).

Look at the first pic in that CNN link. Also, the CNN article says nothing about a forged signature. As mentioned only dumbass sites like gatewaypundit are pushing it, not even FOX news or Breitbart will touch it. That tells you something. Really grasping at straws on something that is so obviously wrong makes you look silly.


I know that the picture I linked is the angled (CNN) one. That's why I linked it. In no way did the action of linking to the source of my image disprove anything I have stated.

The link shows a tweet by CNN accompanied by two images. The first one, like you said, shows the signature in a specific light in which the ink appears to be the same. The second one however shows the signature in a different light resulting in evidence that the signature is forged due to a difference in color.

As you have confidently stated yourself, angles and lighting changes how ink looks. That's why the ink in first picture and the second picture look different. It's not rocket science that I'm referring to the second picture.

Your judgment is clearly clouded seeing how you think that everyone who disagrees with you is a neo-nazi. The ink is different. I was rather expecting an explanation as to why that may have happened, such as "he ran out of ink". You really didn't fail to surprise me.


Can you please explain why someone forging a signature would use three different colored inks? Because that doesn't make any sense at all to me and it really feels like you're grasping at straws here. I mean, how does three different colored inks prove this signature is a forgery?
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

DrunkKanti wrote:

Can you please explain why someone forging a signature would use three different colored inks? Because that doesn't make any sense at all to me and it really feels like you're grasping at straws here.


Maybe I should have made it clearer. Look closely at the signature. Everything following "Roy" is written in a different color. This indicates that a different pen was used to write "Moore", the location, and the date.



Not only that, but the handwriting is different as well. This shouldn't be necessary to point out as the color change is enough to warrant suspicion, but if you want a comparison, just look at the 7s used in "1977" and "12-22-77". It appears to be written by a different person.

The theory would be that somebody just added everything after "Roy" (or Ray) to incriminate Roy Moore in order to win the upcoming election. The accuser's stepson has uploaded a video onto YouTube calling the accuser as a liar as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMO3V9a8kG8
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Yeah there is no way that guy is possibly lying he look so trustworthy and he channel is clearly unbiased
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
Honestly, even if it is real I don't find that signature all that incriminating. All he says in it is that she's a 'sweet and beautiful girl.' That's just a generic compliment you could give any young girl. It's not like he wrote 'hot' or 'sexy' or put his phone number down by the signature with a little winking face. It's the multiple accusations, the fact the majority of his own party seems to be more than willing to believe these accusations, and the fact that he was banned from a mall for creeping on young girls that are really damning in my eyes.

Edit- and as for the whole 'her step-son calling her a liar' thing. That sounds like your typical childish grudge stemming from the step child not wanting to see their true parent remarry. I mean, how could he know for sure whether or not the accusations are true or not? He probably wasn't even alive when all that shit happened, or at the very least was never there to witness anything.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

uncletim wrote:

Yeah there is no way that guy is possibly lying he look so trustworthy and he channel is clearly unbiased


The video is an unedited clip of the accuser's stepson testifying that the accuser is a liar. What more do you want? Admittedly, I assumed that it was uploaded from the guy's channel as it was the first result that showed up when I searched for it, but considering how the uploader hasn't omitted nor edited anything makes it ridiculous to bring his credibility into the picture. It's completely irrelevant.


DrunkKanti wrote:

Honestly, even if it is real I don't find that signature all that incriminating. All he says in it is that she's a 'sweet and beautiful girl.' That's just a generic compliment you could give any young girl. It's not like he wrote 'hot' or 'sexy' or put his phone number down by the signature with a little winking face. It's the multiple accusations, the fact the majority of his own party seems to be more than willing to believe these accusations, and the fact that he was banned from a mall for creeping on young girls that are really damning in my eyes.


You're right. A mere signature doesn't automatically mean that he's a rapist in the first place, but that's how it's currently being presented and people like the ones above go along with it. What is incriminating is that the forgery will heavily discredit all the accusations against the candidate, as there is no way to know whether they were paid to do so or not. These types of accusations happen in every election and are difficult to disprove, fortunately this time they were careless enough to make a stupid mistake as to not use the right ink.
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

dindin88 wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Yeah there is no way that guy is possibly lying he look so trustworthy and he channel is clearly unbiased


The video is an unedited clip of the accuser's stepson testifying that the accuser is a liar. What more do you want? Admittedly, I assumed that it was uploaded from the guy's channel as it was the first result that showed up when I searched for it, but considering how the uploader hasn't omitted nor edited anything makes it ridiculous to bring his credibility into the picture. It's completely irrelevant.


well how about proof he is who he says he is

Oh and as far as trying to use my own words against me try harder
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.