First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
OtaKu Much...
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / sleepyland
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

You guys need to know when to stop...not eating for 3 days to buy a poster??? Are you okay....I would have given up after 6 hours...anyways....if your social life is blooming so much...why dont you get out and have some fun..try to avoid anime for a few days and then after when you feel better....you can stuff your face with it again -__-


thats harsh... but it's better to NOT let anime control ur life...
btw in some countries, recesses are not lunchtime; it's between breakfast and lunch, so it's okay even if you don't eat during recesses


I didnt mean to be harsh....but you shouldnt starve yourself for 3 days to buy posters...




ermm, the main meals we eat are
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. dinner

In some countries, their recesses are in the late morning, between morning n afternoon. Naturally, students would eat breakfast at home, and lunch after school... there's really no need to eat during recess. Many aspects of life differ between countries, hope you'll learn to respect other cultures and ways of life....


Posted 2/16/08

sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

You guys need to know when to stop...not eating for 3 days to buy a poster??? Are you okay....I would have given up after 6 hours...anyways....if your social life is blooming so much...why dont you get out and have some fun..try to avoid anime for a few days and then after when you feel better....you can stuff your face with it again -__-


thats harsh... but it's better to NOT let anime control ur life...
btw in some countries, recesses are not lunchtime; it's between breakfast and lunch, so it's okay even if you don't eat during recesses


I didnt mean to be harsh....but you shouldnt starve yourself for 3 days to buy posters...




ermm, the main meals we eat are
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. dinner

In some countries, their recesses are in the late morning, between morning n afternoon. Naturally, students would eat breakfast at home, and lunch after school... there's really no need to eat during recess. Many aspects of life differ between countries, hope you'll learn to respect other cultures and ways of life....




I was never unrespecting a culture.....o.O I was just saying I dont think i'd be able to not eat to buy posters...I'm just not dedicated to anime enough

694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Well... It's your life... You get the choice how You want to live it.
Just don't get too obsessed about it to forget your priorities in life.
That's all.
25837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
i wudnt cossider myself that, i mean i do watch anime 7 days a week and i have ploweed through some 40 series in the past few months, but other than that i dont spend my money in memorabillia(at least that is if i had money)
Posted 2/16/08

MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

You guys need to know when to stop...not eating for 3 days to buy a poster??? Are you okay....I would have given up after 6 hours...anyways....if your social life is blooming so much...why dont you get out and have some fun..try to avoid anime for a few days and then after when you feel better....you can stuff your face with it again -__-


thats harsh... but it's better to NOT let anime control ur life...
btw in some countries, recesses are not lunchtime; it's between breakfast and lunch, so it's okay even if you don't eat during recesses


I didnt mean to be harsh....but you shouldnt starve yourself for 3 days to buy posters...




ermm, the main meals we eat are
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. dinner

In some countries, their recesses are in the late morning, between morning n afternoon. Naturally, students would eat breakfast at home, and lunch after school... there's really no need to eat during recess. Many aspects of life differ between countries, hope you'll learn to respect other cultures and ways of life....




I was never unrespecting a culture.....o.O I was just saying I dont think i'd be able to not eat to buy posters...I'm just not dedicated to anime enough



well your first post was a mistake then... not eating recess doesnt effect social life at all... so you weren't just saying "you dont think you'd be able to not eat to buy posters"
Posted 2/16/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


sleepy91 wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

You guys need to know when to stop...not eating for 3 days to buy a poster??? Are you okay....I would have given up after 6 hours...anyways....if your social life is blooming so much...why dont you get out and have some fun..try to avoid anime for a few days and then after when you feel better....you can stuff your face with it again -__-


thats harsh... but it's better to NOT let anime control ur life...
btw in some countries, recesses are not lunchtime; it's between breakfast and lunch, so it's okay even if you don't eat during recesses


I didnt mean to be harsh....but you shouldnt starve yourself for 3 days to buy posters...




ermm, the main meals we eat are
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. dinner

In some countries, their recesses are in the late morning, between morning n afternoon. Naturally, students would eat breakfast at home, and lunch after school... there's really no need to eat during recess. Many aspects of life differ between countries, hope you'll learn to respect other cultures and ways of life....




I was never unrespecting a culture.....o.O I was just saying I dont think i'd be able to not eat to buy posters...I'm just not dedicated to anime enough



well your first post was a mistake then... not eating recess doesnt effect social life at all... so you weren't just saying "you dont think you'd be able to not eat to buy posters"


Well my first post was trying to say that being an otaku is okay just dont take it too far....one day your not eating well who knows what you could be doing next...dedication and everything is fine....

Posted 2/16/08

MusicFreak wrote:

Well my first post was trying to say that being an otaku is okay just dont take it too far....one day your not eating well who knows what you could be doing next...dedication and everything is fine....



Who said they weren't eating well? Listen, snack time isn't really that important... Snack time = Recess and recess usually isn't necessarily so healthy...
Posted 2/16/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

Well my first post was trying to say that being an otaku is okay just dont take it too far....one day your not eating well who knows what you could be doing next...dedication and everything is fine....



Who said they weren't eating well? Listen, snack time isn't really that important... Snack time = Recess and recess usually isn't necessarily so healthy...


Ahh sorry theres sopposed to be a comma between eating and well.....so its sopposed to say: "one day your not eating, well who knows what you could be doing next."
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / sleepyland
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
lol.. i hope that you will alll stop quoting... it's becoming more like a forum-assault
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / underneath my clo...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
This forum was mistaken and misunderstood to begin with! DraT!
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
You know what? I don't give a damn what the definition is, I'm an otaku in the real geek sense. I love anime but I know my limits and I don't try to shove it down people's throats. So anyone who thinks I'm a loser because of how I define myself can suck it.
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
You have the Ouran Hosts on your wall? Who painted it?
That's cool!
o.o But I wouldn't do it, partly coz I wouldn't be allowed. I wasn't even allowed to have an electric blue wall... o.o
I admire your passion
Posted 2/16/08
i will not waste my money just for anime,....... although i luv anime, ..
59879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
o_O.....sacrifising.....
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
arguing about snacks, geez!
well if I'm interested in an anime, i skip class to watch it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.