Post Reply Birthday gift for the girl I like
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17
Anyway, the birthday for the girl I like is coming up and I am prepared to send her a gift with or without monetary value. Keep in mind that I do not know her home address so sending Physical item is not possible , only her email address.

I'm planning on sending her a female oriented doujinshi from DLsite, or some type of collectible, but I am not sure if I can transfer the property in which I've purchased from my account. Probably won't go with the gift card.

Fred's got 20 dollars to burn, but sending gift with games like Wolfenstein The Colossus is out of the question
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
If she plays video games send send her some money through steam, gift her a cheap game, or if she plays any mmo games then buy her a month sub or something!
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

WynterBayumm wrote:

If she plays video games send send her some money through steam, gift her a cheap game, or if she plays any mmo games then buy her a month sub or something!


I've decided I'll send a doujinshi, one with a Birthday theme, but sending one for all age is too innocent , this is too hard

P.S If Gornotck is around I'll send him instead as a gift
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 11/15/17

fredreload wrote:


WynterBayumm wrote:

If she plays video games send send her some money through steam, gift her a cheap game, or if she plays any mmo games then buy her a month sub or something!


I've decided I'll send a doujinshi, one with a Birthday theme, but sending one for all age is too innocent , this is too hard

P.S If Gornotck is around I'll send him instead as a gift


Well I wish you the best of luck! I don't know the person, but happy early birthday!
1134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/17
Send her a few of your CR forum posts. If the users here love reading them, I'm sure she'll love reading them, too!
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/17
What girl doesn't love a good old fashioned classic dick pic
35901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/16/17
How long have you known her? Even as a joke, receiving sexual things from someone that you didn't ask for specifically -- regardless of the content or how "dirty" the person acts -- can really mess up a relationship. They may even be reluctant to read it in case it has a "too weird" scene they worry might show up.

With doujin ... a gift card is possibly your best option. Any ecchi downloads she makes are up to her, not pushed by you.

A secondary option would be some deluxe or bonus version of something you already know she likes. A gift of a couple months of Crunchyroll or VRV for instance would also do well.
11565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

What girl doesn't love a good old fashioned classic dick pic


^
5843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/17

marklebid wrote:

How long have you known her? Even as a joke, receiving sexual things from someone that you didn't ask for specifically -- regardless of the content or how "dirty" the person acts -- can really mess up a relationship. They may even be reluctant to read it in case it has a "too weird" scene they worry might show up.

With doujin ... a gift card is possibly your best option. Any ecchi downloads she makes are up to her, not pushed by you.

A secondary option would be some deluxe or bonus version of something you already know she likes. A gift of a couple months of Crunchyroll or VRV for instance would also do well.


I see, that makes sense, thanks mate
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/16/17
Take her for shopping?
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 11/17/17
Depends on what she likes. One of my friends is a writer so I bought her a replica of an 17th century nautical journal, another friend of mine draws and likes stuffed animals so I combined the two and took one of her drawings and turned it into a stuffed animal. You don't have to go far but keep searching. Something will call out to you as the perfect gift.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA, New York
Offline
Posted 11/21/17

AedonBlackheart wrote:

Depends on what she likes. One of my friends is a writer so I bought her a replica of an 17th century nautical journal, another friend of mine draws and likes stuffed animals so I combined the two and took one of her drawings and turned it into a stuffed animal. You don't have to go far but keep searching. Something will call out to you as the perfect gift.


I agree with you! I think that the best gifts are those which are connected with certain person's hobbies, they usually bring the biggest pleasure, besides in such way you can show how well you know and appreciate someone
For example, my friends have many similiar hobbies to my own ones so I usually buy them books, various art stuff and tickets for concerts or sport matches for gifts. Some of them are collectors like me too so I got for them not for once music CDs released by their fav bands, vynils, rare comics and baseball cards, wooden models https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1469570445/wood-trick-0 , anime figures, jewerly and even pencils (yeah I have a friend who likes to collect them too! ). And I like to get all that stuff too, especially in case of some rare things!
Oh, and experience gifts as also various certificates for online courses are my favourite types too!
You must be logged in to post.