Post Reply Exercise in a pill
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17
Is it possible to take a pill that makes you feel you've exercised for a long time and grow muscle?
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17
Well as far as muscle boosters not really, but if you want one that make you feel like you had a good workout I would recommend Vicodin or Xanax.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17
No there is no magic pill that will give you muscles and/or make you thin. There's only one thing that does that and it's called a proper diet and exercise. There is no replacement for it.
31783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17

DrunkKanti wrote:

No there is no magic pill that will give you muscles and/or make you thin. There's only one thing that does that and it's called a proper diet and exercise. There is no replacement for it.


yet tm.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


DrunkKanti wrote:

No there is no magic pill that will give you muscles and/or make you thin. There's only one thing that does that and it's called a proper diet and exercise. There is no replacement for it.


yet tm.




Could medical science get there one day? Maybe, I can't predict the future. But it definitely won't happen in our lifetimes. So if you want to get in shape, stop looking/waiting for a magic pill and go out there and start developing good life habits. Diet and exercise is the only realistic option if you want to look and feel good.
31783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17

DrunkKanti wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


DrunkKanti wrote:

No there is no magic pill that will give you muscles and/or make you thin. There's only one thing that does that and it's called a proper diet and exercise. There is no replacement for it.


yet tm.




Could medical science get there one day? Maybe, I can't predict the future. But it definitely won't happen in our lifetimes. So if you want to get in shape, stop looking/waiting for a magic pill and go out there and start developing good life habits. Diet and exercise is the only realistic option if you want to look and feel good.


I mean radical life extension is likely to happen in our lifetimes so maybe?

Its being worked on right now the whole pill exercise thing although like you would think nothing solid has come from it.

It's only realistic to actually just as you said make good habits but it's highly possible for it to happen in our lifetimes esspecialy since most of us who are under 30 will most likely live till 80-140 barring health problems and accidents.


https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170502142024.htm

Right now the only really mimics fat burning nothing much but it's been an interesting thing to follow over the last three years.
it's never going to be a radical pill that you can replace excercise with if it does come into existence fully but it would make a nice booster/enhancer of sorts.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/20/17
Well there is some fat burners, but they are really like additional boosts if you diet and workout anyway.
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/21/17
You want to lose weight homie go for adderall or desoxyn.

You wont gain muscle tho.

5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/21/17

AedonBlackheart wrote:

Well as far as muscle boosters not really, but if you want one that make you feel like you had a good workout I would recommend Vicodin or Xanax.


This might be true. As working out releases your bodies natural painkillers Endorphins. So taking an opiate might feel similar though you wont get any GAINZ from it.
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/21/17
No short cuts Fred, diet would probably be the best place to start.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/21/17
Try dinitrophenol.
It will kill you but you'll good in your casket

6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 11/20/17 , edited 11/21/17

GrandMasterTime wrote:

No short cuts Fred, diet would probably be the best place to start.


Maybe oxygen restriction welp, Fred doesn't feel like running


amejia0 wrote:


AedonBlackheart wrote:

Well as far as muscle boosters not really, but if you want one that make you feel like you had a good workout I would recommend Vicodin or Xanax.


This might be true. As working out releases your bodies natural painkillers Endorphins. So taking an opiate might feel similar though you wont get any GAINZ from it.


Muscle atrophy ? I haven't check out what regular exercise is supposed to do, I know changing a gene would create muscle pig

P.S Drain cells of ATP?
P.S https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/09/20/exercise-health-benefits.aspx
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 11/21/17 , edited 11/22/17

AedonBlackheart wrote:

Well as far as muscle boosters not really, but if you want one that make you feel like you had a good workout I would recommend Vicodin or Xanax.


Or a Soma
You must be logged in to post.