First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Would you ever pose nude?
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / By the water
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
I can actually say that I would pose nude if it was to be put on canvas (for a single artist not an entire class). Don't get me wrong when I was younger nudity terrified me, but as of now at this stage in my life I don't think that I would mind.

However that being said I would not pose nude for mass consumption. I am sure many people would not like to see me nude nor would I like to show it. I leave that to the professionals.

Besides, how did respecting yourself, and saving your virginity for marriage become so intertwined?

[email protected] Duster, true, I am sure in most situations it would be safer to be surrounded in a class room setting. It would have to be some one that I knew of course. I wouldn't contract with an agency and be sent out to who ever needed a model. There is a particular artist out there to whom I was referring. *waves at soon to be famous artist friend*
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

ollie_p wrote:

I can actually say that I would pose nude if it was to be put on canvas (for a single artist not an entire class). Don't get me wrong when I was younger nudity terrified me, but as of now at this stage in my life I don't think that I would mind.

However that being said I would not pose nude for mass consumption. I am sure many people would not like to see me nude nor would I like to show it. I leave that to the professionals.

Besides, how did respecting yourself, and saving your virginity for marriage become so intertwined?



Cause people think posing nude is "prostitute-ish" and "slutty" and "disrespectful" and "immoral." Also that "posing nude for Playboy = you've most likely had sex before marriage = immoral." Illogical fallacies :T

IMO, they're mostly unrelated.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

ollie_p wrote:

I can actually say that I would pose nude if it was to be put on canvas (for a single artist not an entire class). Don't get me wrong when I was younger nudity terrified me, but as of now at this stage in my life I don't think that I would mind.

However that being said I would not pose nude for mass consumption. I am sure many people would not like to see me nude nor would I like to show it. I leave that to the professionals.

Besides, how did respecting yourself, and saving your virginity for marriage become so intertwined?



In my opinion, it's more intimate with only one artist. safety in numbers you know..
I would have been scared had it only been one artist.
I was glas there was 14 people there. (plus the professor - who was my friend)
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
sure why not
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere Over th...
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
eh...id prefer not to even if bribed
15115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / US, east coast
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
No

I'm far too shy.
6692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SRRY~WONT BE ON M...
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
no, cuz im shy and i would feel bad .....hehe
Posted 7/15/07
Sure why not! and if i made money then hey thats an added bonus!


Trevor (OP)
15115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / US, east coast
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

kittyrock wrote:

no, cuz im shy and i would feel bad .....hehe


Yeah I would feel bad too.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
52086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
It depends. If it was for one artist who was not going to show others then maybe. I am pretty comfortible around my close friends, but never around strangers. I might do it professionally if they offered like $1,000,000 though XD who would refuse that?
15115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / US, east coast
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

digs wrote:

It depends. If it was for one artist who was not going to show others then maybe. I am pretty comfortible around my close friends, but never around strangers. I might do it professionally if they offered like $1,000,000 though XD who would refuse that?


me ^^ I would feel sick really. But I'm probably weird. I think thats something to be shared with someone uber special.

Posted 7/15/07
i'd pose nude for free Haha... one condition..if the girls would pose nude for me lol ... dun think i would pose nude.. i would only go nude for these things

1) sex
2) 1 million
3) more sex
killar 
69283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
Get me drunk enough and you wont even need to ask
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
Not unless they offered a lot of money! XD
Posted 7/15/07

killar wrote:

Get me drunk enough and you wont even need to ask


but...but...ur a guy... O.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.