First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Authentic/synthetic boob in dreams
5936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
I mean when I see a pair of boobs in my dream, I can actually touch it. Of course I am not sure if it comes from a real person, it also has the authentic sweat smell. I know Polinkus would be interested in this thread. So have you guys seen boobs in your dream? Could you guys touch it?
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
Boi bye
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
Hah your threads are at least still around. This forum seems kind of dead lately, seems like all the life was sucked out of it.
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
Yes, and I've only cared to try touching once or twice. Yes, I could, and it wasn't all that interesting. I rarely have a sense of smell in my dreams, and I've never cared to smell imaginary breasts. Women aren't really to my taste. Thank you for granting us an amusing/cringey peek at your fetishes.
23317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
1509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
Wth are you on
5008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Online
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
fred you sure are an interesting pervert. as I do Lucid dreaming (control my dreams) I pretty much don't have that problem and even before I could I seriously can't account for such a thing, mostly because breasts and the likes don't appeal to me, and fascinate me very little to none, along with other nudity aspects. so, to each's own I suppose
14645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17
What does underboob sweat smell like?

As for seeing boobs in my dream, I don't. My dreams are super vague most of the time in the sense that my senses are pretty impotent (except for touch) and because of that I can't see boobs or anything that is more detailed. I have felt boobs tho.

Also who the hell is Polinkus?
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/27/17

niotabunny wrote:

fred you sure are an interesting pervert. as I do Lucid dreaming (control my dreams)



May I inquire as to how?
I very interested in the topic. As of now, I'v been writing down my dreams fairly consistently for a while (not always because I'm lazy and tired, but fairly consistently I write something).

One of the biggest problems I have right now is falling asleep in the first place. Take me longer than it probably should.


And Yes, yes that has happened
mxdan 
11963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/26/17

fredreload wrote:

I mean when I see a pair of boobs in my dream, I can actually touch it. Of course I am not sure if it comes from a real person, it also has the authentic sweat smell. I know Polinkus would be interested in this thread. So have you guys seen boobs in your dream? Could you guys touch it?


Well Fred, at least you're consistent.
runec 
40024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/27/17
Well, this one is somewhere around the corner of Cool Story Bro' and WTF Did I Just Read.

Have you ever touched a boob outside of your dreams? -.-
5936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/27/17

runec wrote:

Well, this one is somewhere around the corner of Cool Story Bro' and WTF Did I Just Read.

Have you ever touched a boob outside of your dreams? -.-


.............................Does my own boob count?
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 11/26/17 , edited 11/27/17
If the dream is created from your imagination that has no real experience to back it up isn't what you're touching just a figment of what your mind believes one's boobs feel like?
5936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/17 , edited 11/27/17

byClear wrote:

If the dream is created from your imagination that has no real experience to back it up isn't what you're touching just a figment of what your mind believes one's boobs feel like?


It could be chicken breast, but the smell was different

P.S There was also this authentic butt
runec 
40024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/17 , edited 11/27/17

fredreload wrote:
.............................Does my own boob count?


I suppose I did not specify someone else's boob, so technically yes?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.