First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Profile pictures
Banned
11595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/28/17

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Because its an anime streaming site.


Yeah this. Just like if i was posting at a hip hop sight or something i'd probably have a pic of a rapper i like or their crew or record label logo or something.
Or something similar at a video game site/forum, pics of something game related.
Although i guess i have used pics of Japanese girls and anime characters as avatars at a hip hop site probably but that was more so taking the piss.
But I've done that in Battlefield 1, my avatar before they banned them and my in game emblem is currently an anime girl lol. So i guess i dont know, but i still put it down to this being an anime site/forum and not social media.
I've never had a pic of myself at any forum ever. As my avatar i mean.
77283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/28/17
Aoi Futaba is my heroine.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jacksonville FL, USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/17
People who post their face on the internet are the dumbest race.
12247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Shipyard
Offline
Posted 11/28/17
Because Lory Takarada is fabulous.
14763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Idaho
Offline
Posted 11/28/17
Chino is my hero
48173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/17

Sawilagar wrote:

People who post their face on the internet are the dumbest race.


Isn't that a little extreme?
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/29/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sawilagar wrote:

People who post their face on the internet are the dumbest race.


Isn't that a little extreme?


He just Ugly so those that can post them selves online upsets him so.

3527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/17 , edited 11/29/17
it's the difference between forums and social media sites. Not everyone are so willing to upload their pictures or personal information to the net. If you type in your username into google and go to images--- see all the pictures you uploaded on the net? some privacy protection is preferred so the less personal information you upload on the net the better imo

Beside, how can you tell? let say if i say this is me ? would you believe it?






4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/30/17

dulun18 wrote:

it's the difference between forums and social media sites. Not everyone are so willing to upload their pictures or personal information to the net. If you type in your username into google and go to images--- see all the pictures you uploaded on the net? some privacy protection is preferred so the less personal information you upload on the net the better imo

Beside, how can you tell? let say if i say this is me ? would you believe it?








Exactly, if I said this was me would you believe it? Maybe your profile pic is close to who you really are, maybe your not even the same sex as your profile pic
Banned
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/30/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Sawilagar wrote:

People who post their face on the internet are the dumbest race.


Isn't that a little extreme?


He just Ugly so those that can post them selves online upsets him so.



20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/30/17

LakeJucas wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Sawilagar wrote:

People who post their face on the internet are the dumbest race.


Isn't that a little extreme?


He just Ugly so those that can post them selves online upsets him so.





well I was joking, but at least I got the balls to have a real pic of me.

28259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/30/17
I don't use a real profile picture because I'm as ugly as a scrotum that's been covered in acid.
12324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/17
Because I just don't have to. It is not like my profile lie on my age or gender so what does it change if my pic is a character I like?
Posted 11/30/17
I'm a catfish.
3527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/30/17 , edited 12/1/17

arnold5000 wrote:



Exactly, if I said this was me would you believe it? Maybe your profile pic is close to who you really are, maybe your not even the same sex as your profile pic


It is me . honest!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.