Post Reply My dear friend Zeno made this.
19789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/8/17
My friends Cloud-Lee, instrumental20, and Zeno34 all love to play Crucible on Destiny.

Honestly I love playing with them and generally having a good time. I am well known for making odd noises and exclamations during matches.


Zeno made a video of them. Please watch and like for him. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAu3smP2u8
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/4/17
Nuka sounded too much like a real person and now my mental image of him is ruined :C

funny doe
13332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 12/4/17
"Tunnel Snakes rule!"
19789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/4/17
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 12/8/17
Haha, funny!
You sound as explosive as I imagine you.
19789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/8/17 , edited 12/12/17

wststreet wrote:

Haha, funny!
You sound as explosive as I imagine you.


https://media0.giphy.com/media/O3GqAYR9jFxLi/giphy.gif

7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 12/12/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

Nuka sounded too much like a real person and now my mental image of him is ruined :C

funny doe


Honestly this
19789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/12/17

Ocale wrote:


HateKillingCamels wrote:

Nuka sounded too much like a real person and now my mental image of him is ruined :C

funny doe


Honestly this


I am flattered
You must be logged in to post.