First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Most annoying/hated anime characters ever
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ☾ *
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
most annoying character ever is

spandam





juli




+more
7922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/16/17
I don't really have a huge list of characters I hate (I feel 'hate' is too strong of a word, personally), but there are a few I dislike.

-I watched like 5 minutes of Black Clover because I didn't think the MC's voice could be that bad. I mean, I had seen snippets and it sounded pretty funny to me honestly (this is coming from the person who loves Sakura Matou's evil laugh; don't ask, idk why), but oh my goodness was it bad. It's not even his actual voice, it's the fact that he draws out every single word (like if you were holding a note when you're singing, I'm not really sure how to phrase it lol). Idk if that counts as annoying since it's technically his voice (tbh he seemed pretty obnoxious, but 5 mins isn't really enough to judge).

-I despise every character in Netsuzou Trap because they're all either thick-headed or scum (the whole show deserves to burning in a dumpster fire tbh).

-Shinji from Fate, but then again, he was created to be hated (hey, that rhymed). But it did frustrate me that


-I don't really hate her, but I really, really, don't like Mio Honda from [email protected] Cinderella Girls.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington State
Offline
Posted 12/16/17 , edited 12/16/17
Sasuke - Naruto
Makoto - School Days
Sesshomaru - Inuyasha

And last but not least
3331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/17 , edited 12/16/17

animecrazy14 wrote:


-Shinji from Fate, but then again, he was created to be hated (hey, that rhymed). But it did frustrate me that




7922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/17 , edited 12/16/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:



107491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/17 , edited 12/16/17


Prepare for the only installment of School days. The envy of men and admiration of pimps. Garnishing hate from all women around the world. An anime so full of sex that you wouldn't believe there isn't actually naked characters. Featuring the only man that is immune to STD's promoting the message that contraceptives are a myth and proving STD's do not exist creating the next generation of super aids. Witness one man's journey to fuck them all. An ambition started by a stalked photo of a girl he likes only to dump her in 2 episodes to go out with another girl only to dump her in 5 episodes only to have sex with a girl who likes him and another girl who likes another guy who likes the girl he originally stalked. When the first girl he fucks gets pregnant he immediately said "can you just not get pregnant" lol what a retard. Suffer through 12 episodes of pointless sex and not have the right to call this an ero-anime. The epic last battle between the pregnant girlfriend and Gasai Yuno to create the greatest Internet meme ever "nice boat".


61321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 12/17/17 , edited 12/17/17
I am not going to post my defense of Makoto (School Days) again unless I am asked, but my choice for this topic is Asuka (Evangelion). You might be asking, "Why not Shinji?" Indeed, I am surprised that Shinji has not come up yet in this topic. But he does one thing (in End of Evangelion) that redeems everything about him, IMO. ... No, not that. Pervs. This:

Posted 12/17/17 , edited 12/17/17
Misa hands down, I love Death Note immensely but Misa was always so irritatingly oblivious to everything happening around her and made the most stupid mistakes. Her voice actress also grated on me both in the dub and the sub.
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Online
Posted 12/17/17 , edited 12/18/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

I am not going to post my defense of Makoto (School Days) again unless I am asked, but my choice for this topic is Asuka (Evangelion). You might be asking, "Why not Shinji?" Indeed, I am surprised that Shinji has not come up yet in this topic. But he does one thing (in End of Evangelion) that redeems everything about him, IMO. ... No, not that. Pervs. This:



All the fanboy in me just lurched when I read this post.

Any uh... Reasonable points as to why you hate Asuka?
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Online
Posted 12/17/17 , edited 12/18/17

ChibiPalGal wrote:

Sasuke - Naruto
Makoto - School Days
Sesshomaru - Inuyasha

And last but not least


Generally, in my experience with them, most female fans of Inuyasha love Sesshomaru. He's the first husbando of many a girl in the early 2000's. Way to buck the trend lol.
7571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/18/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

I am not going to post my defense of Makoto (School Days) again unless I am asked, but my choice for this topic is Asuka (Evangelion). You might be asking, "Why not Shinji?" Indeed, I am surprised that Shinji has not come up yet in this topic. But he does one thing (in End of Evangelion) that redeems everything about him, IMO. ... No, not that. Pervs. This:


I used to hate Asuka when I watched Eva for the first time. She was really a jerk. But, I came around after the End
I actually liked Shinji when I watched Eva for the first time, since I found aspects of him relateable.
I think I'll probably have a lower opinion of him if I watch it again now though...
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 1/1/18

dichologos wrote:

This happened with Sakura in Naruto, for example, after years of people complaining she was "useless." Yet she ends up being one of the most useful characters in the show - consistently - in terms of her contributions to battles and to the plot, objectively speaking. Her only "useless" point is in not measuring up to Naruto and Sasuke (who essentially are dual protagonists), which can be said of just about every character in the series. Others hated on her for being initially shallow and obnoxious, yet for the second half (if not more) of the series she is actually quite mature and reasonable for the most part as a character, so this only reinforces my idea of people forming an early negative opinion of her and refusing to change it.


I agree with this. Actually shes actually pretty powerful and hardworking. We mostly see her as useless because she cant catch up to Naruto and sasuke but lets be honest, who actually did? In the anime theres just very few people who could battle those two in equal terms (at least later on shippuden). She was way above average if we compared her to the other characters.

But. She did 2 things wrong that made ME hate her:

1- Her crazy, stupid, unreasonable and obsessive love for sasuke. I mean. That's just an embarrassment for all women out there. She was so blinded by his "coolness" and HER image of him that she almost gave her life for a guy that wouldn't even flinch to brake her neck if he had to. Man, that was so disgusting. And it wouldn't be that bad if they at least had a connection or if at least they were friends when little. But there is no connection whatsoever! They were never "friends" for what the word friends stands for. He never liked her. he legit thought she was annoying a 90% of the show and was on team 9 because he had to. That's what made it so incredibly awful.

2- She pretended to Naruto she was in love with him when she clearly (everybody knew) wasn't. That messed me up. That bitch. How dare she?. In front of everyone trying to fool him to make him forget about the promise he made to her once. You obnoxious little btch. you think he'll ever forget that promise even if you started liking him? do you believe him that uncommitted and false? Don't you think that's a little weird for you to stop loving someone that easily?
She clearly wast thinking right when she did that. but man, it was soooo disrespectful.
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ᴀᴅʀɪғᴛ
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/18/17
Kino.

Dumb hoe.
61321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/18/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:
All the fanboy in me just lurched when I read this post.

Any uh... Reasonable points as to why you hate Asuka?


It's okay. Your lurching is understandable. I've been in this fandom for two decades. So! Points:

1. I have not watched the Rebuild movies (because I made a promise to myself to wait for all four of them to be on Blu-Ray / DVD in order to watch them all in one go, so ... I have been waiting for a good while). I understand that these add to her character. If you go by how she appears in the TV show, then --

2. -- she treats Shinji like shit for the entire run, and every time she almost seems to warm to him, she does a 180 and goes back to treating him like shit ... to the point that he snaps.

3. If I forgave every mean-spirited character with a Tragic Past ™, that would be a lot of forgiveness. Yes, Asuka has a Tragic Past ™, I get it, but that does not, IMO, excuse her piss-poor behavior in the present, especially because she never really opens up about it. We, the audience, know about it, but most of the other characters can only guess, and Asuka shows no willingness to heal, talk it out, or move past it in any way. It just festers, and she takes out her pain on Shinji.
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Online
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/18/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:
All the fanboy in me just lurched when I read this post.

Any uh... Reasonable points as to why you hate Asuka?


It's okay. Your lurching is understandable. I've been in this fandom for two decades. So! Points:

1. I have not watched the Rebuild movies (because I made a promise to myself to wait for all four of them to be on Blu-Ray / DVD in order to watch them all in one go, so ... I have been waiting for a good while). I understand that these add to her character. If you go by how she appears in the TV show, then --

2. -- she treats Shinji like shit for the entire run, and every time she almost seems to warm to him, she does a 180 and goes back to treating him like shit ... to the point that he snaps.

3. If I forgave every mean-spirited character with a Tragic Past ™, that would be a lot of forgiveness. Yes, Asuka has a Tragic Past ™, I get it, but that does not, IMO, excuse her piss-poor behavior in the present, especially because she never really opens up about it. We, the audience, know about it, but most of the other characters can only guess, and Asuka shows no willingness to heal, talk it out, or move past it in any way. It just festers, and she takes out her pain on Shinji.


The rebuilds don’t add to Asuka or any of the other characters at ALL. In fact these movies detract from these characters. Anyway, time to defend my waifu. She treats Shinji like shit because she sees herself in shinji, and she hates herself. She’d rather push people away than let the man get close and hurt them like shinji (Hedgehog’s dilemma). Theyre so similar, from traumas, to inner turmoils. She loves him, but she doesn’t Know how to express her love.

C’mon mister, youve been in the fandom longer than I’ve been alive. LOVE MY WAIFU. Empathize with her! Id type more and elaborate on These points more but im in school.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.