Post Reply Tachibanakan Triangle (Love to Lie Angle) Anticipation
239240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 4/8/18
Now that it's aired, join the discussion at /forumtopic-1016953/love-to-lie-angle-discussion



Manga 'Tachibanakan Triangle' gets TV anime.
Coming for 2018.

Plot Summary:

When Natsuno Hanabi went back to her hometown to study in high school, she thought that she will have a new wonderful life. But Tachibanakan, the dormitory she was going to live in, was not what she expected.


Source
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/260929

Official site
http://tachibanakan-anime.com/
20515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
oh nice more yuri, I think. It's been awhile since I've read this.
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
I see Manga Volume 1 was published in North America back in January...nothing since.

WTF is with Digital Manga Publishing acquiring the licenses to these series, publishing only 1 volume and then abandoning them? They did it with Aria the Scarlet Ammo, They did it with Blade Dance of the Elementalers. Seems like they did it with this series too.

All they are doing is keeping a company like Yen or Seven Seas who will actually complete the series from getting the license, or making sure fan translation sites take down their content. In the end, no one in North America gets to enjoy the works.

Sekai project seems to have done the same thing with the Gate Manga
59124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17
Did DMP even publish it? I pre-ordered it ages ago on Amazon and now it's listed as available from 3rd parties.

I guess the Anime is the only way I'll get this...
12277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17
Love yuri but don't usually love love triangles. Should be an interesting one even though I'm not anticipating ending up liking it.
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17

Chibi_Kaji wrote:

Did DMP even publish it? I pre-ordered it ages ago on Amazon and now it's listed as available from 3rd parties.

I guess the Anime is the only way I'll get this...


Looking at Amazon, you can buy it through Amazon, from Digital Manga.

Looking at their vendor page, it looks like they mostly sell Hentai Manga.

Either way, I wish they would either stop acquiring the licenses to Manga and Light Novels and then only publishing a few volumes, or you know...complete the series. On Baka Tsuki, the first 5 LNs for Aria the Scarlet Ammo are not available because of Digital Manga. I could buy LN 1 and 2, but I will probably never be able to get 3-5

I would rather pay and get an official translation (which hopefully will be better than any fan translation), but if these companies are just going to squat on the license...that pisses me off.
59124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17
Honestly the only thing I knew DMP from before was the Vampire Hunter D manga and a lot of Yaoi.

DMP is just bad, They did a Kickstarter for Kimagure Orange Road and it's a mess. Originally the KS was just to get the first Omnibus and the stretch goals were for the other volumes. Someone finally talked some sense into them and they dropped that idea. Of course people are still waiting to get the physical books for over a years....
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17

Chibi_Kaji wrote:

Honestly the only thing I knew DMP from before was the Vampire Hunter D manga and a lot of Yaoi.

DMP is just bad, They did a Kickstarter for Kimagure Orange Road and it's a mess. Originally the KS was just to get the first Omnibus and the stretch goals were for the other volumes. Someone finally talked some sense into them and they dropped that idea. Of course people are still waiting to get the physical books for over a years....


I was doing some googling to find out other series they have hoovered up the license for and are just sitting on, and I came across a Glassdoor site where employees said how horrible it is to work there and that it is hanging by a thread financially.

I kind of wish Funimation would expand and start publishing Manga and Light Novels....although, I hope they go about it in a better way than the Sekai project.
59124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:
I was doing some googling to find out other series they have hoovered up the license for and are just sitting on, and I came across a Glassdoor site where employees said how horrible it is to work there and that it is hanging by a thread financially.

I kind of wish Funimation would expand and start publishing Manga and Light Novels....although, I hope they go about it in a better way than the Sekai project.


That's easy to believe.

Honestly I should probably just grab my digital copies of KOR just incase something goes down. I could totally just going dark one day.
239240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/29/17
45386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/29/17
More INFRO


Tachibanakan To Lie Angle (Love to Lie Angle)2018 ANN NEWS



Love to Lie Angle Yuri Manga Gets TV Anime in 2018 / merryhachi's story centers on high school girls in a love triangle



Website / TWITTER / NEWS LINK

http://tachibanakan-anime.com/

https://comic.pixiv.net/works/4164

https://twitter.com/tachibana_kan

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/love-to-lie-angle-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-2018/.125217
239240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/17/18 , edited 2/17/18
New key visual
72901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 2/17/18 , edited 2/17/18
Looks like this is going to be a short since it's going to be by a studio that has done nothing but shorts. I'm certainly interested in what will become of this.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/18 , edited 4/19/18
Here I leave the episode 1 in case you did not see it






https://youtu.be/kiAoUt9zw20
You must be logged in to post.