First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Women's Weapons
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Antarctica ♥
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

kimmm6 wrote:

To me, putting on make-up, or my best bra goes with wearing my nicest clothes...they are for special occasions, when it is important to look my best...ie: the company Christmas party (formal affair), or a night at the symphony. Even when I do, though, my husband doesn't even notice the difference...because he loves the woman I am, no matter how I look (which is really good after 13 years, and six children).


Aww. Men like that are the ones girls need to go for, not those who just want to fuck you because your hot. (And the only reason you're hot is because you make yourself a different person.) A little bit of makeup for certain things id okay.

Holy Cow! Six kids?!

46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
*deletes smilie spam*
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

RAWRxKITTY wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To me, putting on make-up, or my best bra goes with wearing my nicest clothes...they are for special occasions, when it is important to look my best...ie: the company Christmas party (formal affair), or a night at the symphony. Even when I do, though, my husband doesn't even notice the difference...because he loves the woman I am, no matter how I look (which is really good after 13 years, and six children).


Aww. Men like that are the ones girls need to go for, not those who just want to fuck you because your hot. (And the only reason you're hot is because you make yourself a different person.) A little bit of makeup for certain things id okay.

Holy Cow! Six kids?!



Unfortunatly most guys start out as being the jerks who just want sex... but then as they age, they get better :::smiles:::
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


RAWRxKITTY wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To me, putting on make-up, or my best bra goes with wearing my nicest clothes...they are for special occasions, when it is important to look my best...ie: the company Christmas party (formal affair), or a night at the symphony. Even when I do, though, my husband doesn't even notice the difference...because he loves the woman I am, no matter how I look (which is really good after 13 years, and six children).


Aww. Men like that are the ones girls need to go for, not those who just want to fuck you because your hot. (And the only reason you're hot is because you make yourself a different person.) A little bit of makeup for certain things id okay.

Holy Cow! Six kids?!



Unfortunatly most guys start out as being the jerks who just want sex... but then as they age, they get better :::smiles:::


I feel the same way :]

Possible reasoning for this?

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=anatomy&refid=008

Study by UCSB.

Excerpt:


"This second graph shows that males do tend to discover their sexuality at an earlier age than do females, but it also shows that both sexes tend to remain quite sexual during adulthood..."
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

ahojcookie wrote:


So I've always been amazed at how males would point at some woman and say she's hot, while I diagnose a not-so-exciting-face through her thick make-up in an instant. And quite often one of my male friends would go "Damn, she has nice...eyes" and I'd have to disillusion him by telling him that this shape and size is suspicious of being wonder-bra'd.

So, how come you guys can't tell fake from real? Or do you not wish to see the truth? If so, what's worse, waking up next to someone that doesn't look like the girl from last night, or just leaving that girl alone in the first place?

Are you disappointed when you take of a girl's bra and her boobs turn out to be two sizes smaller than with the bra on? Or did you expect it? How much make-up and other little tricks are allowed? What's fair, what's not?


First of all, don't group all men in the same group, that's sexist. I can tell fake from real... most of the time... (not really). And no I wouldn't be disappointed if a girl took of her bra and her breast were small because I prefer small breast. As for make-up, I'd prefer if they wore as little as possible. And allow me to be sexist in a attempt to be funny: breast are there just so us , men, could look at them while the female is talking.
57720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


RAWRxKITTY wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To me, putting on make-up, or my best bra goes with wearing my nicest clothes...they are for special occasions, when it is important to look my best...ie: the company Christmas party (formal affair), or a night at the symphony. Even when I do, though, my husband doesn't even notice the difference...because he loves the woman I am, no matter how I look (which is really good after 13 years, and six children).


Aww. Men like that are the ones girls need to go for, not those who just want to fuck you because your hot. (And the only reason you're hot is because you make yourself a different person.) A little bit of makeup for certain things id okay.

Holy Cow! Six kids?!



Unfortunatly most guys start out as being the jerks who just want sex... but then as they age, they get better :::smiles:::


Yeah...that's where the 13 years part comes in...we are both a little older and more experienced in life than the average 'croller' ( are we allowed to 'cross-thread?)
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/15/07

kimmm6 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


RAWRxKITTY wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To me, putting on make-up, or my best bra goes with wearing my nicest clothes...they are for special occasions, when it is important to look my best...ie: the company Christmas party (formal affair), or a night at the symphony. Even when I do, though, my husband doesn't even notice the difference...because he loves the woman I am, no matter how I look (which is really good after 13 years, and six children).


Aww. Men like that are the ones girls need to go for, not those who just want to fuck you because your hot. (And the only reason you're hot is because you make yourself a different person.) A little bit of makeup for certain things id okay.

Holy Cow! Six kids?!



Unfortunatly most guys start out as being the jerks who just want sex... but then as they age, they get better :::smiles:::


Yeah...that's where the 13 years part comes in...we are both a little older and more experienced in life than the average 'croller' ( are we allowed to 'cross-thread?)


LOL croller LOL

::: deep breath from laughing :::
yeah i know, but i was referring more to just age, period. Guys who are in their late teens and early twenties are discovering themselves, and tryig to experiance as much as possible, they want to feel young and free, not tied down etc etc.
That attitude usually gets read by women as "jerk"
I've had my share of jerks, but at the same time, i think i was using them as well.
so i guess it would be fair to say that men and women use each other equally.
I know i do
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/15/07
Woman has dangerous weapons:

Number 1 is the hips: Getting booty bumped into a tree isn't fun. Its rather quite painful.

Number 2 are the boobs: Boob slap? Fat on fat violence is rather painful. Especially if it knocks you into a wall.

Number 3 PMS: Natural rage is scary. Its like a bull seeing red. Best avoid all contact with females during that time if you value your life or your baby-makers.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

Demonone wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


So I've always been amazed at how males would point at some woman and say she's hot, while I diagnose a not-so-exciting-face through her thick make-up in an instant. And quite often one of my male friends would go "Damn, she has nice...eyes" and I'd have to disillusion him by telling him that this shape and size is suspicious of being wonder-bra'd.

So, how come you guys can't tell fake from real? Or do you not wish to see the truth? If so, what's worse, waking up next to someone that doesn't look like the girl from last night, or just leaving that girl alone in the first place?

Are you disappointed when you take of a girl's bra and her boobs turn out to be two sizes smaller than with the bra on? Or did you expect it? How much make-up and other little tricks are allowed? What's fair, what's not?


First of all, don't group all men in the same group, that's sexist. I can tell fake from real... most of the time... (not really). And no I wouldn't be disappointed if a girl took of her bra and her breast were small because I prefer small breast. As for make-up, I'd prefer if they wore as little as possible. And allow me to be sexist in a attempt to be funny: breast are there just so us , men, could look at them while the female is talking.



That actually was funny And don't worry, I had to generalize to polarize, that's all there's to it. Actually, this thread was inspired by a sceptic remark of one of my male friends. We were sitting in front of our school and a girl from my class walked by. She is a nerd and has a nerd's face, so the guys were making remarks about that, until one of them once again stated "But she has nice...eyes" and the sceptic one replied " Don't say that, we don't know what she might have stuffed into her bra."

Hence, I came to the conclusion that he speaks out of unpleasant experience. When you say you're not disappointed, because you prefer small breasts...well, that's pretty obvious taht you don't mind. I'm asking the opinion of guys who go for big breasts and end up being deceived.
Posted 7/16/07

Alucardracula wrote:

As long as she's hot.... as long as she's hot...



LMFAO. So waking up beside a woman without eyebrows is hot...?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
I seem to see a pattern in this thread.

Girls: I hardly ever wear makeup, true beauty, blah blah.

Boys: I prefer a natural woman, small boobs yay, blah blah.

You guys need to stop diluting yourselves and just be honest.

The difference with make up is those who apply it well and those who never learned.

Anyhow, most of the time i'm too lazy to put on makeup and my skin tone isn't that bad where I need to. And when it comes to bras, I just wear the most comfortable which tends to be the ones with padding. I tend to take advantage of the fact that i'm a woman and dress as comfortably as possible (ie: the greatest invention of all time - the skirt), which I think is my right given the other uncomfortable aspects of being a woman that gets tacked on.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
Make-up and crap like that are the perfect weapons to make a certain being of the male persuasion extremely jealous after they've gotten rid of you. Awfully fun to have all the eyes watching you.

:D
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

dillinger wrote:

I seem to see a pattern in this thread.

Girls: I hardly ever wear makeup, true beauty, blah blah.


I didn't say that.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

dillinger wrote:

I seem to see a pattern in this thread.

Girls: I hardly ever wear makeup, true beauty, blah blah.

Boys: I prefer a natural woman, small boobs yay, blah blah.

You guys need to stop diluting yourselves and just be honest.

The difference with make up is those who apply it well and those who never learned.

Anyhow, most of the time i'm too lazy to put on makeup and my skin tone isn't that bad where I need to. And when it comes to bras, I just wear the most comfortable which tends to be the ones with padding. I tend to take advantage of the fact that i'm a woman and dress as comfortably as possible (ie: the greatest invention of all time - the skirt), which I think is my right given the other uncomfortable aspects of being a woman that gets tacked on.


Eh... some of us are honest. I frankly do prefer a woman without make-up. A tad is fine for occasional formal times. Frankly I don't wanna see a monster every morning until the make-up is on. And to me.. anything over a C cup is wasted space.

Unfortunately, some women have horrible skin (men do too but we don't wear make-up on general basis). Mainly Caucasian women. No I'm not being rascist, just stating a fact. How many of those celebrities look good without make-up? Very very few. White people should have the worst skin out of everyone because of the skin color (Uv rays, radiation, blah blah blah) while black people should technically have the best (So basically...GO TAN YOURSELF =])... So a lot of white people without make-up look...terrible (again not being racist).

You might complain to be about the fact on how, not everyone is like that, blah blah blah. I know but you can deny the truth that once the sun shines on Caucasians, out comes the redness and the freckles.
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England Baby!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
I like a real woman, I don't really find girls that pile on make up or what not very appealing to be honest, I think personally most women look far better without the make up... because they look HAPPIER without it and have the confidence not to need the make up in the first place.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.