First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is your reaction when you first watch a hentai?
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tondo.
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
..........................................................WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Milky Way
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
ummm... why is the animation so crappy?? and why does she scream lik shes being tortured????
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
I was like "I didn't know you could do that?!" and then I turned it off, worrying about getting caught.
51994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
why was there tentacles it was so bad i couldn't stop watching
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
well the first time was crazy i think i was in 6 grade, i thought it was just some other anime
but then they stared doing it, but i just stared at it until it was over and then i came back to
realty
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

payulater wrote:

why was there tentacles it was so bad i couldn't stop watching


wath type lke from an octupus or some creature
7807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

homedogswhite wrote:

I saw a mini clip of a hentai... it was a about a girl, a guy, and they do funny things. next, i got really scared because my mom was standing behind me the entire time.


yo so what happend, did she told you something
51994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

pepp28 wrote:


payulater wrote:

why was there tentacles it was so bad i couldn't stop watching


wath type lke from an octupus or some creature


creature i think it was called la blue girl but nin-nin is boss
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / cebu, philippines
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
hmmm.. nothing.. seem like an ordinary to me.. same as real porns.. but, not soo disgusting as a real live porno..
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You Do Not Want T...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Wooo
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kansas!
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

pepp28 wrote:


homedogswhite wrote:

I saw a mini clip of a hentai... it was a about a girl, a guy, and they do funny things. next, i got really scared because my mom was standing behind me the entire time.


yo so what happend, did she told you something


"mens..." and then she left. : (
51994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

homedogswhite wrote:


pepp28 wrote:


homedogswhite wrote:

I saw a mini clip of a hentai... it was a about a girl, a guy, and they do funny things. next, i got really scared because my mom was standing behind me the entire time.


yo so what happend, did she told you something


"mens..." and then she left. : (


lol all i have to say is wow
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
i was wondering if the stick will come out on the girl's ass because he sticked it in the pizza so i was wondering there are 2 holes so it would go out there
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
another one from yaoi < omg that's awesome boyxboy have more advantage than girlxgirl! coz boys can do it normal (butt) girls don't have stickthey have to do 69 or toysl olz uhh im naughty
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.