First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Jill Stein a Russian Agent? Senate launches an investigation.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/19/17
So the Russian investigation has taken another strange turn. Jill Stein is now being accused of being a Russian agent because of a few reasons but this:


Stein’s name has also come up in the context of a 2015 dinner hosted by RT in Moscow. Stein sat at the same table as Russian President Vladimir Putin and Michael Flynn, who served as Donald Trump’s first White House national security adviser until he was ousted just 24 days into the job. Flynn recently pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian ambassador and agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a criminal investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trainor said he believes the committee is primarily interested in Stein’s appearances on RT, “vilifying anyone who’s ever appeared on or talked with anyone on the RT network.”


http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/ex-hillary-clinton-advisor-claims-jill-stein-russian-agent-amid-report-senate-probing-green-party/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emmaloop/the-senates-russia-investigation-is-now-looking-into-jill?utm_term=.tv30mERqP#.xq1LGEQ8P

Zac Petkanas, a former communications advisor to Hillary Clinton‘s failed presidential campaign in 2016, tweeted “Jill Stein is a Russian agent,” eight times in a row after BuzzFeed published its scoop.





This whole thing seems based on some really huge leaps of faith. Doesn't seem like much solid evidence here and might just be another witch hunt. Although the Russians have traditionally supported small parties that cause disruptions. I'm inclined to say the Senate is wasting its time unless it has some evidence its not showing publicly. What do you think? Is Jill Stein a Russian Agent?

9326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / MtF / PA
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/19/17
I don't know, but I know I am.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/18/17 , edited 12/18/17

Ocale wrote:

I don't know, but I know I am.


E tu, Putin?
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gladstone, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
No. This whole Russia witch hunt is beyond ridiculous. Also, America's leftist media is playing a dangerous game with Russia, pushing propaganda that's turning Americans anti Russia and some even wanting war with Russia. It's ensuring that relation can never be good between the 2 countries.
mxdan 
11973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17

Jecht67 wrote:

No. This whole Russia witch hunt is beyond ridiculous. Also, America's leftist media is playing a dangerous game with Russia, pushing propaganda that's turning Americans anti Russia and some even wanting war with Russia. It's ensuring that relation can never be good between the 2 countries.


Turning us anti Russia he says.. >_>

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/03/global-views-of-russia/

519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
This story has developed slowly ever since the election, but Jill Stein has been accused of being a right-wing plant over the years. When the dossier story first broke, her name appeared several times. I was really skeptical when the story first broke, but as the dossier has become more and more proven, it should warrant an investigation at this point. It would be silly not to.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/343292-jill-stein-looped-into-widening-investigation-of-russia-and-trump-jr

Though, this could also be an effort for the right-wing to shift the investigation on anyone else.
5016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
I'm being surprised less and less these days regarding politics or the world. "green party" what a joke, but yeah with all these images of the two together (Jill and Russia). but we all know, well those who know history, the only way to destroy a strong country is from within.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17

niotabunny wrote:

I'm being surprised less and less these days regarding politics or the world. "green party" what a joke, but yeah with all these images of the two together (Jill and Russia). but we all know, well those who know history, the only way to destroy a strong country is from within.


To be frank,

"Strong" is one of the less likely words I'd use to describe our democracy

"Bought" comes to mind

"Stupid"

"Joke"

"Flawed"

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/30/jimmy-carter-u-s-oligarchy-unlimited-political-bribery/

President Carter considers the US not even a democracy at this point.
5016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
when Carter forced welfare to continue (to keep people in slavery) that was pretty much the breaking point that started to destroy. most democrats have destroyed America and there have been a few republicans who have destroyed as well, even the key figures that people "worship" as the best leaders of all time. in history standpoint Jimmy was the worst president and then comes along Obama...

but, currently America is failed thanks to previous leader/key figure heads and the deep state not to mention green party. America is doing better than before, since the dude in office knows to take back control, the US can be placed under power of "like a business" and it can return from the slums it was slammed into. look at states had or having to think bankruptcy. but the states are still a democracy, I don't believe anything of Jimmy he was a failure.

nothing will get done as long as people continue to sleep and drink the kool-aid. the deep state will continue to rule, other countries will continue to try to control other countries (which is uncommon one bit), spying, etc. and trust me, if nothing is done in the first place then the government will continue to rule (or be ruled by another), until the people wake up and realize they have the power not the government. it's for the people by the people they do what we tell them to do (vote, etc), not the other way around.
runec 
40080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
Let's just dust this off, shall we?



( Although Jill Stein is, at best, a useful idiot. )

519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17

niotabunny wrote:

when Carter forced welfare to continue (to keep people in slavery) that was pretty much the breaking point that started to destroy. most democrats have destroyed America and there have been a few republicans who have destroyed as well, even the key figures that people "worship" as the best leaders of all time. in history standpoint Jimmy was the worst president and then comes along Obama...

but, currently America is failed thanks to previous leader/key figure heads and the deep state not to mention green party. America is doing better than before, since the dude in office knows to take back control, the US can be placed under power of "like a business" and it can return from the slums it was slammed into. look at states had or having to think bankruptcy. but the states are still a democracy, I don't believe anything of Jimmy he was a failure.

nothing will get done as long as people continue to sleep and drink the kool-aid. the deep state will continue to rule, other countries will continue to try to control other countries (which is uncommon one bit), spying, etc. and trust me, if nothing is done in the first place then the government will continue to rule (or be ruled by another), until the people wake up and realize they have the power not the government. it's for the people by the people they do what we tell them to do (vote, etc), not the other way around.


LOL you guys are still trying to blame things on Carter after two terms of Reagan? That's really sad as shit.

>_>

Let's get real.

"Deep state" is nothing but Republican bullshit as usual. It's not even that complex for them. They are always blaming someone else for problems. Because they are in power, they've created this "Deep State" thing to blame things on. Deep State is literally just a term for "Republicans that are not like me". Aka, bullshit.

Donald Trump has literally done fucking nothing but expand the things that you guys accuse of being Deep State. So when are you just going to drop the nonsense and get over it already? Your other option is just just going to cause you to repeat this shit for the rest of your life every time you vote Republican.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17
I'm far more concerned with the covert infiltration of shapeshifting extraterrestrials in the United States and other global governments.
8603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 12/19/17 , edited 12/19/17

MasterOfThorns wrote:


I'm far more concerned with the covert infiltration of shapeshifting extraterrestrials in the United States and other global governments.


This guy gets it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.